2009.03.17 TRO - NEVER LOSE AGAIN!!

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

The_Pin

Postby The_Pin » Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:19 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:Learn to see:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKsBc9frHEA

Watch all of the videos.

Great videos. I`ve just started to read the book and hopefully I`ll learn to see and draw ;).

ERNEST NORLING - Perspective Made Easy

This book is also about seeing things: the horizone, the vanishing point, the eye-level etc. Maybe You`ll find it interesting to read :)

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

genlogins

Postby genlogins » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:13 pm

Thanks MO, TRO, And every one else.

I will try to get the images, but the NLA indicator imprint is not on there, how can I get it back the indicator drawing thing?

I also designing the market on the PC looks nice, i think I can see some changes in price behavior that I can see on the tick chart.

thaks, Gen
================================================

The Way To Money Is Using Simplicity And Take Small Loses

genlogins

My biggest loss

Postby genlogins » Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:29 am

Hi friends,

Here are the images of my biggest loss.

From image 1

I saw the metafor 3 on point A and waited for 1st green candle to close and I would enter just 2 pips or so above the high of that 1st green candle.

But it did not happen and on the next candle the semafor just change position to candle B. Again I waited until next green candle and enter at the high of that 2nd green candle.

Once that 2nd green closed I saw price moving up so I enter as it was above the high of last green and even close to the high of previous entry point. So I enter.

I waited just in case, and I had my stop a bit bigger than 10 pips, it was 15 pips.

Candle C was too fast and took 17.3 pips instead of my SL. Broker's S****.

Later Price just took of at semafor 3 towards my direction D.

on second grph you can see why I whent with the biggest lot my account could support.

I was correct as price would take off. TRO indicator was correct.

May be was too early to enter.

I would get lowered my drawdown from 80% to + 10%, with a wapping $1370, but instead I wad a big loss that now I can only go into with a lot 0.05 at most.

It will take months to grow my account, and I will grow it.

Thanks everyone for you help.

Gen
Attachments
nlaexpense1a.gif
The NLA was in point A and moved to B.
nlaexpense1a.gif (15.26 KiB) Viewed 4871 times
nlaexpense1b.gif
Price took off later
nlaexpense1b.gif (20.06 KiB) Viewed 4871 times

genlogins

Postby genlogins » Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:35 am

When I mentioned drawdown, I actualy mean from -80% loss to +10% positive. I would grow my account back to price that I started when I open it.

It is possible to do that, just look at the graph, if I did not get in too early, it would be possible.

Now it will be a bit harder as Account is -90% drawdown.

But it will be achieved in a few trikes. :wink:

Gen

ajaymein

Postby ajaymein » Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:59 pm

genlogins wrote:When I mentioned drawdown, I actualy mean from -80% loss to +10% positive. I would grow my account back to price that I started when I open it.

It is possible to do that, just look at the graph, if I did not get in too early, it would be possible.

Now it will be a bit harder as Account is -90% drawdown.

But it will be achieved in a few trikes. :wink:

Gen

It is very possible! I have grown an account fro $40 to $1100 in the matter of less then 48 hours before...if I had blown one trade, my account would have went bust tho =)

Now, I found it to be a lot more profitable just using 50:1 margin and not doing psychotic things that raise my blood pressure and give me "bang-and-throw-everything-against-the-wall" syndrome.

Humble

Postby Humble » Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:23 am

However your first hurdle is to listen to all those that took time to reply to your earlier posts, with knowledge of money management and position size.

In the end the idea is to make lots of small trading entries, so one bad trade will not make any difference to the next trade. You win some you lose some. You can have a 50% strike rate and still lose 10 in a row! Might only happen 2 or 3 times a year but it always happens.

Edit: Just to emphasize the point.

In your last chart with A,B and D trades, even if TRO had taken trades A and B, he would still have had the same amount on D. So he has already got the money back that he lost on A and B.
Is price closing higher or lower than something? Simple yet powerful question. ..MO

genlogins

Postby genlogins » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:23 am

Wise words Humbl, thanks m8.

I am now back to money managemnt, you see all is bad because I have been listening to my mentor. I started with him, but now I think I know more than him.

He is loosing all the time, and now he is thinking in mentoring using a website, I think that is wrong. What is he going to mentor:

1st lesson, how to loose all you money.

2nd lesson, how to loose even more by using your credit card.

and final lesson. How to use you credit card to ........

No, I thing he is wrong on using his strategy.

I am now learning on my own using the ebooks I downloaded from the net. Talking about piracy of books, this is a pirate site isn't it? do you like me to post here some pirate books?

Can I ? can I?

:-)

Thanks, all for the advice.

Gen

genlogins

False Entries, and Scarry Exits.

Postby genlogins » Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:40 am

These are todays results in the morning, GMT.

The Metafor 3 jumped higher highs.

So why did I enter on the 1st red candle?

Because The Metafor 3 was on the previous green candle and the alert told me to go short on that price. So I enter, just to see price reverse and take me on my 10 pips SL.
And metafor 3 moved to that green candle where I had 1st lost trade.

I did not get crying, get back into the game.

So next entry the alert told me to go in again short. But this time I waited a bit and than entered as I saw price moving towards the lowest of the previous candle. Than, BBBUUUUMMMMM 10 pips lost again.

Don't cry, get back into it as Metafor 3 is very strong.

SO price start to go in my favour I entered, and this time I gave 15 SL, just in case. Another loosing trade as I saw metafor 3 moving again.

Whats wrong with this metafor stuff????? or me.

In 3 loosing trades in a row, I said, no dispair, go back into the game as metafor 3 is at the highest for the day.

So as price goes my way I entered, excelent 1st positive trade. :D

I was trailing with 10 pips.

But, The alert gave me a Buy alert. So I figure that price will move back up. The alert was buy at 1.38040, so I moved my stop loos to 1.38055 or so.

I was Scared to loose those precious pips, and recover at least ?1 from the ?2.10 of the previous losses. Price finally close my position.

And I closed the PC for the day. And now asking your opinions.

I started analysing, and then it hit me the 20 pips from the high.

TRO, for a red rat is 20 pips from the high, and entry 1 pip from the lowest of the last red candle?

If it is I should not enter all those position as I did , but enter on position A (makerd in graph) may be?

And the exit could be at metafor 1 (marked B on chart) or just let it run the 10 pips trailing and not move the SL like I did?

I am now not confortable to go back and check the charts, if price gone down, I will defenitly cry. And if gone down more than 30 pips I will ring my mummy. :lol:

So, what is your help pirates?

Thanks in advance.

Should I have more TRO indicator on? with mother loads etc? or what?

Gen

genlogins

Positive trades

Postby genlogins » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:03 am

Good Dy everyone,

Today I awake and took me a long time to concentrate, but I did, and only than I start trading.

Ok, as you see in image above I waited for price at point A, even with the metafor 3 on the top, I wait for that candle to stop.

But When the next candle started I already entered late, or should I say when the price was over that value.

Anyway, the trade was on.

On the next 2 bars everything nice, i set trailing SL to 10 pips. When on the 3rd bar after I entered I saw Metafor 1, I paniked and make triling 5 pips and left running.

Than was the alert for buy, oooooooo that did it, I just exit trade. To find out that I could be waiting until the candle close and get an extra pips.

Well............... next.

I am a Red Rat so i waited for signal.

Alert on Short at 1.3788, this time I waited for the candle to close and than set a pending order for 1 pip below the value of that last red candle.
I was sceptical as in a demo they normally do not allow pending orders with less than 20 pips from the price value at the moment.

But, I guess it is all different on a real account, the order just whent in, and it was a "sell stop", normally in demo both of them are really nasty to get them right.

Well, I left demo for the DEMOns. :lol:

Anyway, next entry was in B, again trailing stop 10 pips and this time not changing it.

When Metafor 3 appeared I said, "Should I close now and get the money or should I wait"?????????????????????.

I waited because I thought that was what the pros would do. wouldn't they?

What yours thought on that?

Price took me right at 0.1 pip value on that candle and got down.

I think I still chasing the money, pips, and others.

But it is what this is all about, isn't it?

Forex is about making the most profit you can?

Or am I wrong?

Anyway 2 greate trades after those losses yesterday.
Thanks, Gen

genlogins

Postby genlogins » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:05 am

I still trading, But I feel I shouldn't any more for today, but the money is there.

mixed emotions.

Gen

Return to “TheRumpledOne”