2009.03.17 TRO - NEVER LOSE AGAIN!!

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

boxersam123

Re: 2009.03.17 TRO - NEVER LOSE AGAIN!!

Postby boxersam123 » Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:25 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:2009.03.17 TRO - NEVER LOSE AGAIN!!

Over the weekend, I made a "discovery" that showed me scalping on the M1 and M5 charts was "suicide".

Here's a simple method that if you apply it properly ( and don't load up the charts with SQUIGGLY'S ), will enable you to NEVER LOSE AGAIN!

1) Only trade if there is a 1, 2 or 3 semafor on the current or previous H1 candle. NO EXCEPTIONS.

2) After you see the semafor on the H1 chart, look at the M15 chart for the long(light blue) and short(pink) triggers based on TRO DYNAMIC FIBS SR TRAIL indicator.

3) When price touches the trigger you enter. DON'T THINK, JUST ACT!

4) Only ONE TRADE PER M15 CANDLE. If price goes against you, just wait.

5) If price went against you and makes a new dynamic sup/res level, get ready to enter at the trigger. If you can't see how this work, then DO NOT TRADE IT. I have entered up to 3 times.

6) What's the STOP LOSS? The stop loss is your maximum allowed loss per trade based on your money management.

7) What's the TAKE PROFIT? You take what you can. I usually take 5+ pips and leave more on the table.

Try this method using a micro lot or 0.1 mini lot. Trade it this way until you feel comfortable and are profitable on a consistent basis. Just trade it, AS IS, and don't add anything to it to improve it. You'll be amazed at how profitable a simple method can be.

The FREE MT4 version of TRO_DYNAMIC_FIBS_SR_Trail and 3_Level_ZZ_Semafor_TRO_MODIFIED_VERSION, including SOURCE CODE and chart templates, attached.

I cannot open this download,so frustrating. Is it my computer,none of them will open. aarrgghhh

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

akrasiel

Postby akrasiel » Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:22 pm

It works like HELL!!! \:D/
Spot on! I love it! :smt055

tfg

Postby tfg » Thu May 13, 2010 4:00 pm

Hi, TRO and other fellow trader, I am new to DTB and the forum but have been trading on and off for 3 years. Have read thru this thread and "DTB-like a rat" thread and since have been trading "DTB-like a rate" for one week. Grateful if TRO and anyone could enlighten me....

1. I come across a situation where H1 candle is red with a 3 semaphore, M15 candle is read with light blue entry price but no pink one. Therefore, does it mean that I have to wait for pink number so that I can short?

2. The DTB method/templates on this thread are essentially different from "the rat trade". Rat trade is really about bounce off trade off the daily high/low. Correct? thanks. tfg

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Thu May 13, 2010 4:16 pm

1. Please post a chart so I can see what you see.

2. Yes, RAT reversals are best taken within 20 pips of the daily high/low.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Thu May 13, 2010 4:18 pm

The next time you sit down in front of a chart ask yourself this question:

Am I looking AT the chart or looking to SEE SOMETHING in the chart?

The difference is HUGE!

tfg

Postby tfg » Thu May 13, 2010 4:49 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:1. Please post a chart so I can see what you see.

2. Yes, RAT reversals are best taken within 20 pips of the daily high/low.

My question is what I should be looking for? Ok, H1 has a sema. M15 has a blue trigger of 1.4635. What to look at next?

Thanks. tfg

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Thu May 13, 2010 6:51 pm

H1 had a yellow 3. Price dropped into the GO LONG area and came back up. What were you waiting for? If price is not going lower then it must be going higher.

tfg

Postby tfg » Thu May 13, 2010 9:53 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:H1 had a yellow 3. Price dropped into the GO LONG area and came back up. What were you waiting for? If price is not going lower then it must be going higher.

Thanks for your prompt reply TRO..knowing that you are on holiday in Monaco...

1. Why GO LONG zone? How do you identify it?.. because long light blue trigger is printed?

2. I know in RAT trade that you fix SL at 10 pips and it seems to work well for me. How do you set SL for DTB trading M15 in terms of pips? Let say in this case the price reverse and continue to fall. Do you set a 10pips and let it hit?

3. Other indicators showing things like "Wait", "Strong LWP", "Training Wheel", etc. Are they of any significant? How to use them? I don't seem to see any reference to them in your trade examples in this thread ?

Sorry if you have covered those before. In that case, please point me to them. Many thanks. tfg

tfg

Postby tfg » Thu May 13, 2010 10:06 pm

Hi, TRO,

1. In this case, a 3-sema is out on H1. Therefore, I turn to M15 and see the price is 1.4595 which is already 19 pips above the light blue long trigger 1.4576. Does this mean I missed the boat and therefore, should long?

2. Also, let assume I didn't miss the boat but the H1 candle is RED. Can I still long? My question really is if the colour of the sema H1 candle matter as far as entry is concerned? (because I know in RAT trade, you said never trade against the H1 candle)

Thanks. Tfg

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Thu May 13, 2010 11:36 pm

If you miss the boat, you don't jump in the water and try to catch it...LOL! You wait for the next boat.

Once you see the 3 sema, you need to focus on your trading screen so you do NOT miss the entry.

If you go long against the H1 you must be ready to exit AS SOON AS price stalls especially if it stalls near your entry.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”