USD70+K from ZERO in 16 weeks...

trading strategies and money management discussion, code, results

Moderator: moderators

bredin

Postby bredin » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:28 pm

He he....

I am a very patient trader, not looking for a new system, and couldnt care less about your statements.

But if theres something useful you have to say then show us a nice markup...

in the meantime just remember that there are a lot of guys here who can recognize egotistical masturbation for what it is, you aint the first and wont be the last....

G.
Welcome to the era of "Guns and Maskies" Trading!
The previous message contains discretion. Viewer nudity is advised.
Insanity Industries Indicators Here
Insanity Industries on YouTube!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

newark18

Postby newark18 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:02 pm

Luminous:

I'm the s**t, god dammit, I'm the s**t

Oh yeah....that's it. Right there.

I'm better than all those other traders.

Almost there, baby. A little more...

zero to 70 in 16 weeks

Oh! that's the s**t! oohhhh my goodness! I am the MAN!!!!
Failure is an opportunity to learn.

cwn6161

Postby cwn6161 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:22 pm

Perhaps private chat rooms need to come into style? If people post with the intent to advertise/boast, kick them out.

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:40 am

cwn6161 wrote:Perhaps private chat rooms need to come into style? If people post with the intent to advertise/boast, kick them out.

Yeah but the tar and feather approach is also fun... I don't reckon any of the serious traders here will attempt to confide in this lumino character's methods, as we already have everything that we could POSSIBLY EVER REQUIRE to be successful right here, and guess what... It was free and shared with the correct intention, and the greatest thing yet is that the people that learn then pass on their knowledge for free (pay it forward pay it back) What an epic culture... Man I love this place! :cry:

luminousneo

The Reality...

Postby luminousneo » Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:43 am

It is hotter than I expected hehehe... I involved in FOREX for 9 years now and the first 2 years I've lost almost USD30+K... I bought systems, ebooks and still losing...Then I realized it's all because of my fault...

Then the 3rd year I developed my own system, my own rules and it suit me a lot. Since last 6 years I shared my system with other traders...for FREE. I met new traders, new friends and of course new enemies... Some of them gone after they learned my system, some of them share with others n claimed it their system and some of them said it is a SCAM... Most are happy when they got it but I never know if they are making profit or not. Some of them blamed me n said its not working after they opened a few trades on it n keep looking for new system...I asked for statements or their trading history or their trade details like entry, TP and SL so I can check what was wrong with it. Some of them failed to do so, some realized their mistake but keep doing it. I even have my own chat room so I can trade online with them. It was fun at the first time but members keep adding indis n start ignoring the initial rules...

So this is what I meant by HUMAN NATURE. I do believe all systems work as long as u follow the rules. As TRO said...IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT... But even TRO was also blamed when his members could not follow his footsteps. "My SL hit n never get profit"..."How could you make profit from that system coz I found it difficult to do it"...These are few comments I saw here...But I got an article for this. Check this out :

"I'm a professional skater and 2 kids want to learn from me. So I teach them the basics. Before I let them skate in real, I asked them one question. "Do you think you can do it?" The first boy said, "Sure, you are a good skater and lucky I have a good teacher, I'm 100% sure I can do it." The second boy said, "I don't think I can do it because I'm sure I will fall down but I will listen to you and I know it will help me."

The first boy never think he will fall because he was taught by a professional skater and he thought he can copy exactly what his teacher do while the second boy is a very cautious boy and think differently from the first boy.

For me the second boy will be a good skater.Why ??? Because he listened and he knew that all the tips given will minimize the chance of him from falling down while the first boy will keep falling."

There is no shortcut. Experience is a must and you need to practice. SL always hit...entries went wrong...this all maybe because u can't trade like TRO n he's got more experience than u...its common...its life... When you decide to become an army, the chance for u to survive is already 50-50.

When I post my statements here I received many bad comments and I don't they really watch it. If u look at my statements you can see how many pips I got...mostly 20-30 pips daily or even less... n sometime more especially when I hold for few days...Its all depend on the market...I'm pretty sure you can get 20-30 pips from any systems...but sometime traders aim for more...some traders keep trade even when he got 3 positions with +10 pips each...n the fourth trade maybe loss...who knows...we never know... this is why traders could not make his/her account big...as I said, u just need to be smart...or else u will lose...

Some members here never realized that...because they r too observant...n came with conclusion that it is a scam...again its common...

For ur information, I'm not new here. Bredin, I created an account here exactly 4 months after you joined Kreslik. But I used different nick. I posted on one of my friend's thread here and it reached 16,000+ views now...

See u soon...
Never Ending Opportunities...even Superman can't stop me...

bredin

Postby bredin » Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:53 am

Y'know, a marked up chart showing your decision process??

All things learned here and derided roundly at other trading forums... And everything used in making a decision is on that chart.

As for not liking what I see??? I have yet to see anything other than an 'account history', like the hundreds of magic robots post when they try to sucker people into buying it.

So how about you answer my question instead of telling me how stupid I am for not immediately kow-towing in abasement, prostrating myself before you?

NikitaFX, feel free to post a chart yourself ;)

G.
Welcome to the era of "Guns and Maskies" Trading!
The previous message contains discretion. Viewer nudity is advised.
Insanity Industries Indicators Here
Insanity Industries on YouTube!

luminousneo

Postby luminousneo » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:22 am

bredin wrote:Y'know, a marked up chart showing your decision process??

All things learned here and derided roundly at other trading forums... And everything used in making a decision is on that chart.

As for not liking what I see??? I have yet to see anything other than an 'account history', like the hundreds of magic robots post when they try to sucker people into buying it.

So how about you answer my question instead of telling me how stupid I am for not immediately kow-towing in abasement, prostrating myself before you?

NikitaFX, feel free to post a chart yourself ;)

G.

Remember Bredin, Forex is a serious business. Maybe you are an experience trader but they are many NEW traders there who need help and ur marked up charts wont help them. When they see ur chart maybe they will say " oh this is easy..." "i can do this...." NO its wrong... I don't want them to do stupid mistakes like I did before (maybe u dont experience this...co u never loss I guess)... ITS A LEARNING PROCESS...we try to help them to minimize their loss and understand what forex really are....

They should know what they have to know...and that is what I'm trying to show here...I will show my chart but not now...and u have to wait...THIS IS MY STYLE...or else if u find this is not good for u, u can stop reading this thread...

Regarding my statements, I'm sure u don't understand about it even I clearly explained it on my previous post...

"n the meantime just remember that there are a lot of guys here who can recognize egotistical masturbation for what it is, you aint the first and wont be the last...."

Dont worry...I'm not new here...I 100% sure what happened here...and I just share what I know.... and 1 more thing I'm not selling anything here and even not requesting any donation...IT'S FREE...

***...hmmm...wonder if those animal images r marked up charts too...***
:twisted:

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:32 am

"we try to help them to minimize their loss and understand what forex really are.... "

Whois 'we'...?

You and the queen...?
:smt065

luminousneo

Postby luminousneo » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:36 am

Jalarupa wrote:"we try to help them to minimize their loss and understand what forex really are.... "

Whois 'we'...?

You and the queen...?
When u decide to join forum...its either u seeking help or u try to help others... but I'm not sure about u....

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:55 am

Oh so this isn't your parent company... luminosfx?

By 'we', you mean the genereal public... oh okay... sorry I thought you were talking in the 3rd person... my bad...
:smt065

Return to “strategy trading & money management”