USD70+K from ZERO in 16 weeks...

trading strategies and money management discussion, code, results

Moderator: moderators

luminousneo

Thanks

Postby luminousneo » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:12 pm

tmanbone wrote:I've been reading with interest since day one. Thank you for your effort here. I appreciate it.

U PASSED the test bro... I guess u r PATIENT enough...cheers...
Never Ending Opportunities...even Superman can't stop me...

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

luminousneo

Thanks

Postby luminousneo » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:15 pm

pika wrote:luminousneo,
Here is a simple indicator that may be useful for your method. Just a little appreciation for the good effort and etiquette that you have shown in this thread to help others. I hope you like it.

Thanks Pika, it may help the members here...

luminousneo

What if...

Postby luminousneo » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:46 pm

First of all, thanks for all the compliments... As I said before I will never stop and I'm here to share my experience...nothing else...

What if...

What if we choose only trades with SL NOT MORE THAN 5 PIPS and HARVEST ??? The charts above is based on GBPJPY since 28th February 2011 with total of 21 possible entries in less than 2 days... Watch the charts above and find out the answer yourself... I'll be back...

newark18

Postby newark18 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:13 pm

Nikitafx wrote:
dragon33 wrote:Thanx for the hold on of the thread starter.

It is completely rude and unrespectfull of some traders to trying to scam the author. I am not involved that much anymore but i needed to say something!!!
I can not understand after such long journey on this forum that people can fall so low as they did in the beginning of this thread. If you can not listen just shut your mouth and watch the topic.

The views are here that means that a lot of silent readers are interested. Why bragging over yourself. Do you guys think that my method or MO's method of yours is the only way. Just let the author do his job. It works for him and Nikita maybe it will work for a lot of other people and that is why forums are good. If people can learn other people to be profitable then that's very nice. Keep up the good work Luminousneo!!!

PS Not reading that much but it is interesting and i've added the 200 SMA on my chart just for fun and i can see why it is that powerfull. So keep explaining i know you will find some traders you can teach and make them profitable.

Some people need to challenge themself to get more respect for others. It is unrespect that harms the world and people had enough of it.

Thank you for the voice up dragon 33, IN-XS, tmanbone and countless others.

Luminous NEO, you have proved that you are right again when you said "those who know how to trade would see what I am trying to point out with the SMA200s!"

To those new friends of mine from kreslik who are trading with me, Im sorry I have been caught up with other things and I have not been able to be online as much as I like these couple of days. Will make it up to you guys.

Luminous NEO has thought me many tools, systems and tricks of the trade to continuously spot opportunities and make a profit from the market movements. I am happy with the Luminous methods and Im profitable and I dont think Im changing or looking for any other systems.

With that being said, I still browse through as many threads as I can, here in Kreslik cause its always interesting to see how others view the market and spot opportunities, how they trade and how they profit from the markets.

I can see what the author tries to point out in some threads instantly while I am completely lost with others. But I guess as long as its a profitable system and even if a few are successful in learning and using it, then I guess the purpose of this forum is achieved.

And finally I just couldnt help adding this last bit.
I know trying to bite back at something that barks at u is just so silly but guys, I really couldnt resist.

THE PRICE OF A LAPTOP = USD 200

THE PRICE OF NET CONNECTION = USD 50

THE LOOK ON J*****PA AND B****Ns FACES WHEN THEY REALISE THEY RAN OUT OF DONATIONAL CASH WHEN THEY REACHED THE COUNTER = PRICELESS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Business must be slow as s**t if you have to be so rabid in protecting the turf.

Nikita,

Where in the world did you get such a lovely personality?
Failure is an opportunity to learn.

Cmoss

Re: What if...

Postby Cmoss » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:25 pm

luminousneo wrote:What if we choose only trades with SL NOT MORE THAN 5 PIPS and HARVEST ???...

i am listening...

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:46 pm

newark18 wrote:
Nikitafx wrote:
dragon33 wrote:Thanx for the hold on of the thread starter.

It is completely rude and unrespectfull of some traders to trying to scam the author. I am not involved that much anymore but i needed to say something!!!
I can not understand after such long journey on this forum that people can fall so low as they did in the beginning of this thread. If you can not listen just shut your mouth and watch the topic.

The views are here that means that a lot of silent readers are interested. Why bragging over yourself. Do you guys think that my method or MO's method of yours is the only way. Just let the author do his job. It works for him and Nikita maybe it will work for a lot of other people and that is why forums are good. If people can learn other people to be profitable then that's very nice. Keep up the good work Luminousneo!!!

PS Not reading that much but it is interesting and i've added the 200 SMA on my chart just for fun and i can see why it is that powerfull. So keep explaining i know you will find some traders you can teach and make them profitable.

Some people need to challenge themself to get more respect for others. It is unrespect that harms the world and people had enough of it.

Thank you for the voice up dragon 33, IN-XS, tmanbone and countless others.

Luminous NEO, you have proved that you are right again when you said "those who know how to trade would see what I am trying to point out with the SMA200s!"

To those new friends of mine from kreslik who are trading with me, Im sorry I have been caught up with other things and I have not been able to be online as much as I like these couple of days. Will make it up to you guys.

Luminous NEO has thought me many tools, systems and tricks of the trade to continuously spot opportunities and make a profit from the market movements. I am happy with the Luminous methods and Im profitable and I dont think Im changing or looking for any other systems.

With that being said, I still browse through as many threads as I can, here in Kreslik cause its always interesting to see how others view the market and spot opportunities, how they trade and how they profit from the markets.

I can see what the author tries to point out in some threads instantly while I am completely lost with others. But I guess as long as its a profitable system and even if a few are successful in learning and using it, then I guess the purpose of this forum is achieved.

And finally I just couldnt help adding this last bit.
I know trying to bite back at something that barks at u is just so silly but guys, I really couldnt resist.

THE PRICE OF A LAPTOP = USD 200

THE PRICE OF NET CONNECTION = USD 50

THE LOOK ON J*****PA AND B****Ns FACES WHEN THEY REALISE THEY RAN OUT OF DONATIONAL CASH WHEN THEY REACHED THE COUNTER = PRICELESS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Business must be slow as s**t if you have to be so rabid in protecting the turf.

Nikita,

Where in the world did you get such a lovely personality?

@Dragon - Yes, you are right... we could have gone about things differently... I for one took the piss a little bit, but in my defense, from the offset this thread seemed like spam... Until low and behold, we finally got a marked up chart... :roll: since then, I have stopped my shenanigans and reserve the right to start again when met with 'the pitch'

@Nikita - I honestly don't know what you are talking about, I have no affiliation to Insanity other than the fact that bredin's code is s**t hot... I have friends there, who also, like me don't like too many people scrutinizing their trades. :oops: I do however despise spam and every Tom, Dick and Harriette trying to sell their 'systems' on the internet... Its such bollox... A system is only as good as the trader... anyone can trade fibs, moving averages... buy low sell high...

.... so here's what I am gonna do... I am gonna drop this piece of free code that will perhaps make this strategy come alive...

I am also going to say that I will not participate in this topic again...

a'thank you and goodbye...
Attachments
MTF Moving Average.ex4
Multi-Time Frame Moving Averages
(4 KiB) Downloaded 215 times

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:54 am

Nobody need to exuse me to me. I think the thread is started and everybody could talk properly to eachother. I think we all have the same goal make pips and be indepent from slavery lol.

Here is a picture the way i would played it and sometimes i will be in earlier. This is my first and even last picture just to show that it is very near to what i do just viewed from a different angle and that would be the 200sma which i do not use normally.

I still trade with momo and try to catch the higher frames but my goal is still the same 30 to 50 ticks daily makes you rich. If you can control the emotion and stop at your goal you will make it in trading otherwise you will burn your ass on overtrading.

Trading is like cycling, first you need to learn how.
Two options: you either lose or win!

luminousneo

Nice

Postby luminousneo » Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:58 pm

dragon33 wrote:Nobody need to exuse me to me. I think the thread is started and everybody could talk properly to eachother. I think we all have the same goal make pips and be indepent from slavery lol.

Here is a picture the way i would played it and sometimes i will be in earlier. This is my first and even last picture just to show that it is very near to what i do just viewed from a different angle and that would be the 200sma which i do not use normally.

I still trade with momo and try to catch the higher frames but my goal is still the same 30 to 50 ticks daily makes you rich. If you can control the emotion and stop at your goal you will make it in trading otherwise you will burn your ass on overtrading.

Nice...I 100% agree on overtrading... I will touch about it soon...

dojirock

Postby dojirock » Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:37 pm

Lets stop with all the garbage......and get back to trading....I let you guys bait me to much already, by even typing this.

doji
It always takes Momentum to break Momentum!
"A small loss is just as satisfying as a large gain" -MO
"Sometimes we need to stop learning and start thinking...."
"Once you stack, you'll never go back!"

jarnapal

Postby jarnapal » Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:34 am

Luminousneo you are trying to prove something. I see that but it's not trading.

Why people started to act like this is because MA-s or 200 SMA are nothing special. These were the things we tried before we came to this forum and strategies like these can be found everywhere but not kreslik.

Return to “strategy trading & money management”