USD70+K from ZERO in 16 weeks...

trading strategies and money management discussion, code, results

Moderator: moderators

luminousneo

Postby luminousneo » Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:42 pm

newschool wrote:
luminousneo wrote:
Maybe its already coded by TRO or other programmer.

I was right...somebody might have it...but I will stick with my classic MA...
Never Ending Opportunities...even Superman can't stop me...

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

luminousneo

Luminous Harvest

Postby luminousneo » Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:17 pm

Luminous Harvest

5000+ views now...its time for Luminous Harvest... It is a system to get more pips. Why more pips??? Isn't it enough to get only 20-30 pips??? Remember, we never know which trade will give us profit and we might have few losing trades. Usually I use Harvest to cover my loss and to get my daily profit net. For example, if I lost -20 pips from my 1st trade so I need to get 50 pips from my 2nd trade...and Harvest may help...How??? It is by moving my SL...

Look at the image above. It is an example of BUY trade on GBPJPY. The THICK RED line is my initial SL while the DOTTED RED line is where I move my SL. The rule is simple...just move your SL on a previous LOW or HIGH or on clear wave. In this GBPJPY trade I moved on previous LOW as price continue to go up. Make sure its not too close because it need room to move especially for lower TF. It hit my last DOTTED LINE and it may give you 100+ pips.

Good luck...

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:24 pm

Thanx for the hold on of the thread starter.

It is completely rude and unrespectfull of some traders to trying to scam the author. I am not involved that much anymore but i needed to say something!!!
I can not understand after such long journey on this forum that people can fall so low as they did in the beginning of this thread. If you can not listen just shut your mouth and watch the topic.

The views are here that means that a lot of silent readers are interested. Why bragging over yourself. Do you guys think that my method or MO's method of yours is the only way. Just let the author do his job. It works for him and Nikita maybe it will work for a lot of other people and that is why forums are good. If people can learn other people to be profitable then that's very nice. Keep up the good work Luminousneo!!!

PS Not reading that much but it is interesting and i've added the 200 SMA on my chart just for fun and i can see why it is that powerfull. So keep explaining i know you will find some traders you can teach and make them profitable.

Some people need to challenge themself to get more respect for others. It is unrespect that harms the world and people had enough of it.
Trading is like cycling, first you need to learn how.
Two options: you either lose or win!

luminousneo

Thanks

Postby luminousneo » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:44 pm

dragon33 wrote:Thanx for the hold on of the thread starter.

It is completely rude and unrespectfull of some traders to trying to scam the author. I am not involved that much anymore but i needed to say something!!!
I can not understand after such long journey on this forum that people can fall so low as they did in the beginning of this thread. If you can not listen just shut your mouth and watch the topic.

The views are here that means that a lot of silent readers are interested. Why bragging over yourself. Do you guys think that my method or MO's method of yours is the only way. Just let the author do his job. It works for him and Nikita maybe it will work for a lot of other people and that is why forums are good. If people can learn other people to be profitable then that's very nice. Keep up the good work Luminousneo!!!

PS Not reading that much but it is interesting and i've added the 200 SMA on my chart just for fun and i can see why it is that powerfull. So keep explaining i know you will find some traders you can teach and make them profitable.

Some people need to challenge themself to get more respect for others. It is unrespect that harms the world and people had enough of it.

Thanks Dragon33, I know u r one of famous member here... I really appreciate it...

IN-XS

Postby IN-XS » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:54 am

Hi guys haven't been on here for a while, but there has been some interesting stuff going on recently. Luminousneo I like the explanations of you method, nice to see how different people use and view a simple indicator like the SMA, excuse the pun. Very good though, makes you think about things in a new light.

If Dragon thinks it is powerful, it must be, in the right hands of course.

Keep pumping out the posts people are listening!

tmanbone

Postby tmanbone » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:06 am

I've been reading with interest since day one. Thank you for your effort here. I appreciate it.
"The simplicity of the markets is it's greatest disguise"

T

pika

Postby pika » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:34 pm

luminousneo wrote:Its basically looking where the price is (above / below 200 SMA) and how far it is from 200 SMA for all TF. These are things to consider :

1. TF - List of all TF
2. SMA - Value for each TF
3. STATUS - state whether the price is ABOVE or BELOW average.
4. DISTANCE - state the distance between SMA Value and current price.

* For STATUS and DISTANCE u may combine it by using different color. Example; Instead of showing "ABOVE +26 pips" u can set it to +26 pips. Use GREEN to show price above MA and RED to show price below MA.

luminousneo,
Here is a simple indicator that may be useful for your method. Just a little appreciation for the good effort and etiquette that you have shown in this thread to help others. I hope you like it.
Attachments
MA_Cross_Indicator.mq4
(3.24 KiB) Downloaded 224 times

jarnapal

Postby jarnapal » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:25 pm

dragon33 wrote:Thanx for the hold on of the thread starter.

He should have stuck with his own thread. Problem with forums is that threads can get plunged if people post their own stuff to different places. Although aj. is posting in other thread now, the current thread was worth a sticky

Cmoss

Postby Cmoss » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:50 pm

pika wrote:
luminousneo wrote:Its basically looking where the price is (above / below 200 SMA) and how far it is from 200 SMA for all TF. These are things to consider :

1. TF - List of all TF
2. SMA - Value for each TF
3. STATUS - state whether the price is ABOVE or BELOW average.
4. DISTANCE - state the distance between SMA Value and current price.

* For STATUS and DISTANCE u may combine it by using different color. Example; Instead of showing "ABOVE +26 pips" u can set it to +26 pips. Use GREEN to show price above MA and RED to show price below MA.

luminousneo,
Here is a simple indicator that may be useful for your method. Just a little appreciation for the good effort and etiquette that you have shown in this thread to help others. I hope you like it.

thank you!

luminousneo

Thanks

Postby luminousneo » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:05 pm

IN-XS wrote:Hi guys haven't been on here for a while, but there has been some interesting stuff going on recently. Luminousneo I like the explanations of you method, nice to see how different people use and view a simple indicator like the SMA, excuse the pun. Very good though, makes you think about things in a new light.

If Dragon thinks it is powerful, it must be, in the right hands of course.

Keep pumping out the posts people are listening!

Thanks bro... really appreciate it...

Return to “strategy trading & money management”