$TRILLION STRATEGY

trading strategies and money management discussion, code, results

Moderator: moderators

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:06 pm

Mark:

You need to reread. All the answers are there.

This is SIMPLE.

Do NOT complicate it.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

MR01

Postby MR01 » Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:38 pm

TRO - I've printed out & read this thread 6 times....my main question is
2) For this setup to exist the current days bar must either be below the Top but coming up to trigger the Long trade, or above the Bottom but coming down to trigger the Short. Is that correct ?

I'm not sure how I've overcomplicated it, please advise which part I've overcomplicated as all I want to do is ensure I've correctly interpreted:
Setup
Entrypoint
Exit (Profit or Stop)

Cheers
Mark

Patch

Postby Patch » Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:00 am

MR01

Look up and check on the two percent club on www.paltalkl.com at 9.30 am EST. TRO give lots of input.

Patch the Pirate
In VA
ENOUGH being a Yalie for me Back to the Sea. "What i can lose, i can win" "YES YOU CAN" - dragon33 -"Pick one method and one pair and stick with them until you master it. "The choice is yours - success or failure." TRO

Randolermo

Paltalk Question

Postby Randolermo » Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:24 am

Patch wrote:MR01

Look up and check on the two percent club on www.paltalkl.com at 9.30 am EST. TRO give lots of input.

Patch the Pirate
In VA

Patch or TRO, I'd love to be on Paltalk at 9:30 EST but am at work. Is there any copies of sessions for replay so I can listern to what goes on?

My $TRILLION results for today are 3 winners and 1 loser making my results to date 7 winners/4 losers...looking good.

Rando

Randolermo

Re: Summary of strategy

Postby Randolermo » Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:30 am

pipette4x wrote:Ok, I?ve gone through this thread and I?d like to summarize the method. Please let me know if I?m on track or out in left field.

For ease of discussion I?ll use my platform IBFX?s daily candle which closes at 7pm central time.

If the daily candle is red/bear, then I sell at the close price with a 10 pip limit
If the daily candle is green/bull, then I buy at the close price with a 10 pip limit.

Now you can drop down to a 60 min chart to see what the current direction is to get a better entry price and reduce your stop loss. So if the daliy candle is red but the 60 min is green, then wait until you get a ?signal? that the 60 is going short again and get in for your 10 pips (or more if you wish).

Another option, I think is that you can set a ?daily candle? 1 hour before the London open or 1 hour before the NY open. Basically for the London open, which is 3est, then you?d look at the last 24 hours from 2am est the previous day to 2am current day and compare the open/close of that 24 hours to determine if it?s bullish or bearish. If bullish then you could go long at 2 am est going for 10 pips?

This could be repeated at 7am est, 1 hour before the NY open?

I appreciate any feedback to help me comprehend this method. I love the simplicity of this.

MRO1, pipette4x explains it pretty good. Key points are in bold italics.

Rando

MR01

Postby MR01 » Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:18 am

Thanks Patch & Randolermo.....do you guys ever sleep ???

MR01

Postby MR01 » Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:40 pm

Patch,
I've tried to PM you but it seems to be stuck in the outbox so I'm assuming it didn't get sent. I've registered with Paltalk but can't find the two percent club in the club listing - any tips ?

Thanks (once again)

Mark

gunslinger

Re: Paltalk Question

Postby gunslinger » Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:27 pm

Randolermo wrote:My $TRILLION results for today are 3 winners and 1 loser making my results to date 7 winners/4 losers...looking good.

Rando

Hey Rand, can you give me your entries and what you use as stops? I went two and two, with entries right at 4pm EDT and 8pip stops. I'm still working on the nuances of what determines whether or not I actually take the trade (ie. the last hourly bar is bullish on a bear day, sometimes it still works and sometimes it doesn't) so I've been 'taking' every trade and then jotting down notes on the setup and outcome.

Randolermo

Postby Randolermo » Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:10 pm

MR01 wrote:Patch,
I've tried to PM you but it seems to be stuck in the outbox so I'm assuming it didn't get sent. I've registered with Paltalk but can't find the two percent club in the club listing - any tips ?

Thanks (once again)

Mark

Mark, go to www.paltalk.com then click on Chat Group at top that has BETA overlaid on it. Then put "TWO PERCENT" in Search then look for WWW.KRESLIK.COM group and there you go.

Rando

Patch

Postby Patch » Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:34 pm

Mark

When the room is not open, you get a message that the "room does not exist". This morning, it is not open, so TRO must be out eating a taco or playing with his bluez-jazz band.

Patch the Pirate
In VA
Last edited by Patch on Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “strategy trading & money management”