Professional Trading Strategy - student selection

trading strategies and money management discussion, code, results

Moderator: moderators

Gyro_1

Postby Gyro_1 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:11 am

Hi exchange101

one of my principles in life is to try and learn something new every day no matter how small.

so if you are willing to teach I would be interested to listen and learn something new.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

exchange101

Postby exchange101 » Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:01 am

RicG wrote:
exchange101 wrote:Excellent thinking....run away :)

Giving back means not keeping for oneself! Giving away probably means free...

Donation means a sum of money at one's discretion!

Have you ever donated to TRO's indicators? Does he make money from trading or from the $5 one is giving him from time to time? Think about it!

I am not forcing anybody to give money or to learn something. One is free to stick to indicator trading and probably never will understand what markets are all about.

Have a good one. :)

exchange,

I'm not running away. I'm right here.

1st point - looks like you need another English lesson, since it's not your first language. The definition of "giving back" from Dictionary.com:

"to present voluntarily and without expecting compensation; bestow"

2nd point - To imply that what you are doing is similar to TRO is ludicrous. He has given away for free, hundreds of indicators, strategies, time, and posts on this and many other boards. For many years he hosted a free room. You've contributed absolutely nothing on this board, except an alleged offer to "give back" and "share" that, in reality, is an offer to sell something. And since you have no credibility on this board, your strategy is suspect at best.

In addition to TRO, there are several other successful traders on this site who truly "give back" and "share" their strategies, thoughts, and time for free.

3rd point - it doesn't matter if I or anyone else uses indicators or not. It only matters that we make money. Having said that, there are several traders/strategies on this board that don't use indicators.

Ric

P.S. TRO's minimum donation is $50, not $5 as you wrote.

I was just making a point. In the past, along time ago, I used some of TRO's free indicators, but I never found any indicators to be reliable, not talking only about TRO or anyone else, don;t understand me wrong.

As the most active thread is in another forum, and I cannot keep track of multiple threads, please visit http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=468511.

The thread will be closed in a few days, so please subscribe as per post http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread. ... ost7254791

Have a good one!

exchange101

Postby exchange101 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:05 am

The people interested in real trading strategy, please email me at exchangemarket101 (at) gmail (dot) com, with your skype name so I can add you to the Skype group discussion.

exchange101

Postby exchange101 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:11 am

exchange,

1st point - looks like you need another English lesson, since it's not your first language. The definition of "giving back" from Dictionary.com:

"to present voluntarily and without expecting compensation; bestow"

[/quote]

Are you familiar with dictionary.com ?

Please read all not only the first sentence!

In SYNONYMS section, you can find the following for giving back: SUPPLY, PROVIDE!

This is also correct like I said for giving back. Try not to bend the truth in your favor. Not gonna help you in trading :) ;)

RicG

Postby RicG » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:29 am

I didn't bend the truth at all, quite the contrary. The quote I provided from dictionary.com is the first definition given, and thus is the preferred and most accurate.

You're the one who bent the truth, by not being forthcoming in your original post that you, in fact, are SELLING a "service". You're NOT "giving back" and your NOT "sharing". You are SELLING. Go ahead and continue attempting to rationalize your deceptive post. (Rationalizing a poor choice is definitely not a good trait in trading). Your continued denial that you are selling a service as opposed to truly "giving back" is telling. Denial helps no trader in becoming successful.

Additionally, the fact that you are selling your "service" on MULTIPLE boards, tells me that your post claiming that you only want a "few" students, might not be truthful. If you really only want a "few" customers, you most likely wouldn't be posting on several boards.
(Disclaimer - This post is for educational purposes only. Always consult a licensed investment professional before taking any trade. Any trade you take is at your own risk.)

zahmed80

Postby zahmed80 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:12 am

i am interested !

RicG

Postby RicG » Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:32 am

zahmed80 wrote:i am interested !

Hey dude,

This is SPAM!!!! Be careful!!!!
(Disclaimer - This post is for educational purposes only. Always consult a licensed investment professional before taking any trade. Any trade you take is at your own risk.)

speed26

Postby speed26 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:43 am

I am interested. Went through the thread in FF forum. Interesting and curious, although must agree (in theory) about what (i think) you are implying with regards to trading

newscalper

Postby newscalper » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:19 pm

Lol

'here is my ass, please rape it..cheers'

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:29 pm

Too funny!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Return to “strategy trading & money management”