Market Outlook is it time to correct?

trading strategies and money management discussion, code, results

Moderator: moderators

daytradingradio

This Weeks High Probability setup Watch List

Postby daytradingradio » Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:14 pm

This week is a big week for the markets, The ECB will meet Thursday and most likely take the deposit rate into negative territory for the first time ever, this could also be accompanied by some kind of easing operation. Its not out of the question to see both things happen The big question is has the market priced this in? My guess is that it has. So is there a huge bazooka that will be used next week and will it be a big disappointment?We are trading at S&P all time highs and these events could give us the opportunity to get into some extended stocks on the short side. The Discussion and speculation will dominate all the news stations in the early part of the week. Thursdays news event will be followed by our own jobs report on Friday again this should bring some more volume and volatility back into the market. Smart money will let the dust clear before establishing new position into the news. The Cowboys will have there hands full this week.

Myself... I have my eyes set on a fast trade in MTZ and a great selection of HPS stocks. $DNKN is back on the Best Bet list and I break down the trade into buy trigger and type stop this is in detail in the video. I also outline about 5-6 shorts that i will consider later this week. Utilities and precious metals could be the goto sector this week and this is also discussed. The first part of the video I do a educational review of stochastics and what to pay attention to when taking a trade. I attached some charts to print out for reference,

The video above is a review video of great pattern that have played out over the month of May.

Stochastic Review and examples..

$GIS Link to Larger View

$SO Larger Image view

$GIS Larger Image View

S&P 500

$UTHR

$KMI

You can go back and look at the results of KMI that was one of the latest HPS stocks.

Well you get the point.. Coiled Stochastics a great HPS play book trade when it appears I am sure a couple are heading our way soon.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

daytradingradio

What charts you want to trade in this market.

Postby daytradingradio » Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:28 am

What charts you want to trade in this market.

Some notes on the market and what to expect as the summer trade comes into effect.

As school wraps up for the summer more and more traders will be focused on vacations and family obligations this will be seen in the markets by lighter volume and in some ways a lack of enthusiasm. this does not prevent us from profiting in the market. In this post I want to show you what type of trades I will be committed to bring you each week.

In bringing you these HPS (High Probability Setups) I want to remind you of the underlying rules that you want to continue to stay aware of that will only make your trading more profitable. One of my favorite analogies is comparing trading to baseball and when you think of the characteristics that make up a great baseball player (we are talking hitting) It comes down to not swinging at bad pitches and putting yourself in the best position to make contact and get the ball in play. Wait for your Trade!!

Below is what I call waiting for your pitch. You will continue to get these pitched over the plate for you each week. If you have a know anything about the markets then you know that there is no sure things only great opportunities that come around periodically the HPS site delivered these to you before they move so you can decide which trade is best for you. These are trades of the watch list form the last 2 weeks.

Here is a current active one that I am in right now and about to take profits.

CBOE chart Larger Image View

This next one is a great quality company that has the recognizable channel and multiple time frames lining. You can see the results from this

UA Larger image view

This Next setup is another falling wedge pattern similar to the current CBOE look for the same type of performance

LMCA larger image view

We continue to jump on any Lane Divergences that cross my path this past week has been great for these. If there is one great technique that does not have you chasing a stock it the "Lane Divergence" I have a lot of education on this important indicator on the site.

MDRX Larger image view

Another Lane Divergence

IACI Larger image view

The list goes on and on. DNKN was also a Lane Divergence and you can see each chart comes with the buy trigger defined with target and stop. Each of these are discussed on the weekend video that goes out with the watch list giving you a great lesson on how to spot and chart them out.

one last note before i get out of office SLV looking great and GLD this could be the beginning of a bigger move in Metals.. and does the situation in Iraq escalate and effect the markets..

Have a great weekend

daytradingradio

$MDRX hitting it's target price

Postby daytradingradio » Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:38 am

$MDRX hitting it's target price

MDRX larger image view

daytradingradio

$SAM hitting it's profit zone.

Postby daytradingradio » Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:40 am

$SAM hitting it's profit zone.

SAM larger image view

daytradingradio

$LULU.Great trade to start off the week....

Postby daytradingradio » Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:59 pm

daytradingradio

MT is approaching some resistance today careful as profit ta

Postby daytradingradio » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:10 pm

MT is approaching some resistance today careful as profit target right above

Link to $MT Larger image View

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:14 pm

When I was in yoga class, years ago, my teacher mentioned how much she loved Lululemon yoga clothes. That should have been a clue... it went from the $40 to over $100.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

daytradingradio

$DG great trade . Target has hit.

Postby daytradingradio » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:32 pm

$DG great trade . Target has hit.

Last edited by daytradingradio on Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

daytradingradio

Charts showing a nice chance for a pullback this week

Postby daytradingradio » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:44 pm

Charts showing a nice chance for a pullback this week in S&P 500 (Great Info)

Last weeks rising wedge broke down to give us a nice profit in the VXX and the 60 min had once again called the bottom, and we bounced nice from there but I am seeing some indications of more weakness ahead. This is shown in the video along with some great set ups for next week

NOTE: if this this weak pattern confirms itself with a break down then I would consider patterns to be subject to failure and I will look at a case by case scenario on the longs I am holding.

Link to Chart Larger Image View

As of right now the 60 is close to being oversold and we could easily continue to move higher. I will take off the VXX on a move back up above 1991 on the SPX. Even before if the market looks strong.

The Longs are set up nice so business as usual with those wai t- strike-and-take profits.

$EAT is one of 3 Best Bets and the stocks on this list are in some of the best zones I've seen in a long time.

daytradingradio

Here is something to pay attention to for this next pullback

Postby daytradingradio » Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:36 pm

Here is something to pay attention to for this next pullback $VXX, $VIX,

$VXX Larger Image View

Return to “strategy trading & money management”