Market Outlook is it time to correct?

trading strategies and money management discussion, code, results

Moderator: moderators

daytradingradio

Todays downside target being hit early this morning possible

Postby daytradingradio » Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:43 pm

(Early Morning recap )

Todays downside target being hit early this morning possible bounce level $es_f

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

daytradingradio

$DDD nice level approaching

Postby daytradingradio » Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:45 pm

RicG

Postby RicG » Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:45 pm

The Spam Master returns. LOL
(Disclaimer - This post is for educational purposes only. Always consult a licensed investment professional before taking any trade. Any trade you take is at your own risk.)

daytradingradio

How I use the Tradeometer and indicator pack to trade

Postby daytradingradio » Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:14 am

How I use the Tradeometer and indicator pack to trade the S&P, SPY, SPX, Emini GREAT VIDEO!

I will really be focusing on a lot more scalps next week and going forward. This video outlines a text book trade I want to continue to find and trade in the market. Its a HPS set up and I take it whenever i see it setting up. This in combination with the indicator pack alerts I will focus on every set up and trade the best ones live.

LINK TO VIDEO

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:05 am

daytradingradio:

People think you are spamming.

What are your intentions?
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

daytradingradio

Next Weeks Trading the $SPX using indicator pack

Postby daytradingradio » Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:58 am

Next Weeks HPS Video and Trading the $SPX using the indicator pack

Both Video's below really go into detail on what I am expecting from here. Overall this current move down will soon trigger another stampede in the high beta stocks that have been recently seeing a mini correction. This mini correction is not done in my opinion but to throw out a scenario I expect a down Monday and stock getting a little market memory lift maybe towards the end of the session. This all sets us up for another yes another turn-a-round Tuesday.

I will really be focusing on a lot more scalps next week and going forward. The first video outlines a text book trade I want to continue to find and trade in the market. Its a HPS set up and I take it whenever i see it setting up. This in combination with the indicator pack alerts I will focus on every set up and trade the best ones. I want to really be able to take only the Pure HPS zones that combine the 5 indicators and the alerts from the Tradeometer and Algo X. The plan is to trade either the SPXU, SSO, SPY UPRO or any other S&P tracker with a entry only at HPS zones and out of danger of news events and areas we usually see more volatility at open and last 30 min to an hour. So basically looking to trade between 10:15- 3:00pm. just another note: Quality stocks will be considered also to trade but it have to have a short time frame HPS confluence happening.

I also want to show how you can do this with a small account and build it over time using this strategy . So I opened another Suretrader account to track the progress. (If you use them be sure to tell them your part of DTR You get 20 free trades and 1month of there Pro Das) I Thought about the amount to start with and even though I want to start really small cause you get 6 to 1 margin. I am being more realistic and starting with $5,000. This will give me up to 30K to work the strategy. I can only effectively do this strategy with under 25K using SureTrader as there jurisdiction falls outside the SEC and Finra Pattern Day Trading Rule.

My Goal in this?, To improve my discipline and lock myself into testing HPS method and indicator pack. It works so i want to use it and show it works. I am going to do another bigger write up on this later in the weekend to detail my rules of the trade.

This video is a live example of the setups I want to trade there are many combinations but this one is one you see a lot in the markets.

Link To How I use the Tradeometer and Indicator Pack to Trade the S&P, SPY, SPX, Emini GREAT VIDEO!

RicG

Postby RicG » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:06 am

TheRumpledOne wrote:daytradingradio:

People think you are spamming.

What are your intentions?

Hmmmmm, lets see. Some of his posts have his commercial website posted, where he sells stuff. His screenname is the same as that commercial website.

This last post includes advertising for a broker, with which he has a referral relationship. The video posted has a verbal commercial for his website.

He's using this forum for free advertising.

He's a spammer!! LOL

And why didn't he respond directly to your question? :-)
(Disclaimer - This post is for educational purposes only. Always consult a licensed investment professional before taking any trade. Any trade you take is at your own risk.)

daytradingradio

Market Radar for April 22nd 2014 Slight Bearish Bias

Postby daytradingradio » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:27 pm

Market Radar for April 22nd 2014 Slight Bearish Bias

A slow day as a lot of markets still on Easter and Passover holiday, Tomorrow things should heat up again and even though I am expecting more upside I am not sure we hold the gains. Calling for a slight negative bias later in that day and overall 1 arrow down day. Market feels like its climbing that wall of worry again. This could easily continue as the rally's in the past flag averaged over 8 days.

Daily Market Forecast for April 22nd 2014 (1 arrow down)

LINK TO VIDEO

BEST BET FOR NEXT WEEK $AKAM
LINK TO LIVE CHART

Sold AKAM 200 @ 53.42 -.40

RicG

Postby RicG » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:02 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen,

For your viewing irritation it's more market spam from The Spam Master!

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:08 pm

Trade O Meter? Interesting....
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Return to “strategy trading & money management”