I LOVE THE BZ

trading strategies and money management discussion, code, results

Moderator: moderators

noone22

Postby noone22 » Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:40 am

csbueno wrote:I just use NY, Europe and Asia markets open time

I was always curious,
what is so special about 8am (local time).

It's too early, and all "normal"
people are still sleeping or at maximum -
on their way to work.
Banks are closed.

Who is moving the markets then at that early 8am?

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

cahatz

Postby cahatz » Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:09 am

So, what exactly is "Buy Zone", is it a strategy, a trading system or an indicator? Im a bit confused. And are you the guy who was writing, or has written Metatrader for Dummies, because I certainly need it!

Patch

Postby Patch » Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:26 pm

cahatz

Hey welcome to Kreslik. I love Australia from afar, and if America keeps going down the path we have been on for the last several years, and Texas doesn't secede from the union.

Until the MT4 book comes out, be sure to use the help menu and look up things. You can also use the search thingie here on Kreslik and look stuff up as well.

Patch
Cooling down In VA
ENOUGH being a Yalie for me Back to the Sea. "What i can lose, i can win" "YES YOU CAN" - dragon33 -"Pick one method and one pair and stick with them until you master it. "The choice is yours - success or failure." TRO

cahatz

Postby cahatz » Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:13 pm

Australia isn't bad, it's become very expensive though, particularly property. I guess the best thing is we aren't overly populated, although our council's haven't kept up with the infrastructure here in south east Queensland to cope with the migration from the southern states. Do you know that we'll be drinking recycled water (not sure if its stormwater or sewerage) in the not too distant future! Yuk! Not for me, no thanks. This forum has lots of info, some of it is way above my head - I'm a newbie with MT4. Looking forward to learning more particularly about EAs.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:28 am

cahatz wrote:So, what exactly is "Buy Zone", is it a strategy, a trading system or an indicator? Im a bit confused. And are you the guy who was writing, or has written Metatrader for Dummies, because I certainly need it!

Yes, yes and yes.

The Buy Zone is a strategy and a system. There are also Buy Zone indicators.

The free Buy Zone pdfs:

http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1050

http://kreslik.com/forums/portal.php?topic_id=1095

http://kreslik.com/forums/portal.php?topic_id=1158
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

bredin

Postby bredin » Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:06 am

I lived in Aus for ten years, until I retired a few weeks ago. Aus is noticably more of a police state now than when I arrived in 2000. I was appalled when johnny passed the "anti terrorism" laws that allows the federal police to arrest anyone (and I do mean anyone, by the extreemly loose definition in the act) in Aus and hold them indefinatly for "questioning" (the law states 48 hours OF questioning, not for 48 hours to question), during which only the persons Lawyer has to be informed of the arrest by the AFP, ones lawyer may not consult with anyone about the case (while the AFP may use as many lawers as necessary) or be held in contempt, including merely informing the family of the arrest. While the current crop of polies may not be the types to abuse such a law, I know nothing about the PM in 2020, or 2030, and such laws are exactly the sort that Mugabe uses to 'vanish' his enemies.

In the mean time, welcome to kreslik, where we will be fighting the idiots that want to take whats left of our freedoms and trading our way to some measure of freedom.
Welcome to the era of "Guns and Maskies" Trading!
The previous message contains discretion. Viewer nudity is advised.
Insanity Industries Indicators Here
Insanity Industries on YouTube!

cahatz

Postby cahatz » Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:30 am

I'm hearing you Bredin and I couldn't agree more. It is very frightening the new laws which were passed and one must question the reasoning behind it, or perhaps the hidden agenda behind it. It's supposed to be a "free" country and as you say, it's almost become a police state. Laws for this, rules for that, what happened to democracy? The scarier thing is ... most people here can't see what's been happening. Hopefully 2010 will be the year I make headwinds with my trading which will give me choices for my future.

cahatz

Postby cahatz » Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:41 am

I'm hearing you Bredin and I couldn't agree more. It is very frightening the new laws which were passed and one must question the reasoning behind it, or perhaps the hidden agenda behind it. It's supposed to be a "free" country and as you say, it's almost become a police state. Laws for this, rules for that, what happened to democracy? The scarier thing is ... most people here can't see what's been happening. Hopefully 2010 will be the year I make headwinds with my trading which will give me choices for my future.

cahatz

Postby cahatz » Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:33 am

TheRumpledOne wrote:
cahatz wrote:So, what exactly is "Buy Zone", is it a strategy, a trading system or an indicator? Im a bit confused. And are you the guy who was writing, or has written Metatrader for Dummies, because I certainly need it!

Yes, yes and yes.

The Buy Zone is a strategy and a system. There are also Buy Zone indicators.

The free Buy Zone pdfs:

http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1050

http://kreslik.com/forums/portal.php?topic_id=1095

http://kreslik.com/forums/portal.php?topic_id=1158

Thank you. The first Buy Zone pdf on the first weblink above, there is no icon to download it. To answer your question to Chapter 5 second weblink above - I'd be grateful just having a money machine returning 2:1! Hey, if the source is proven to be trustworthy and reliable, you'd be a fool not to try the machine next to it! And the third weblink above ... maybe it holds the key.

bredin

Postby bredin » Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:36 am

Whats bizarre (to the mind of someone from a place where the scots went to be alone with their sheep :) ) is that a nation founded by criminals should be so willing to roll over and present their a.. to authority.

You should have seen the reaction I got from friends when I said that transit cops had no authority to search for or demand ID :)

You can be free with trading. Freedom is scary.

cahatz wrote:I'm hearing you Bredin and I couldn't agree more. It is very frightening the new laws which were passed and one must question the reasoning behind it, or perhaps the hidden agenda behind it. It's supposed to be a "free" country and as you say, it's almost become a police state. Laws for this, rules for that, what happened to democracy? The scarier thing is ... most people here can't see what's been happening. Hopefully 2010 will be the year I make headwinds with my trading which will give me choices for my future.
Welcome to the era of "Guns and Maskies" Trading!
The previous message contains discretion. Viewer nudity is advised.
Insanity Industries Indicators Here
Insanity Industries on YouTube!

Return to “strategy trading & money management”