Search found 5 matches
Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:46 pm
- Forum: TheRumpledOne
- Topic: What market scanner you use again?
- Replies: 14
- Views: 6608
In the application of backtesting techniques to capital markets, backtesting is a specific type of historical testing that determines the performance of the strategy if it had actually been employed during past periods and market conditions.
- Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:39 pm
- Forum: data feeds & historical data
- Topic: How can i find live forex quotes in an xml format?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2540
write script in MT to dump rates to xml file on every tick. this should be EA that will constantly attached to a chart.