Here's how MightyOne made me a profitable trader

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

BambinoFlex

Re: Here's how MightyOne made me a profitable trader

Postby BambinoFlex » Mon Feb 06, 2023 2:55 am

Many have told me not to trade Asia, I’ve heard many say not to trade Asia. Yet I don’t understand why. There’s a cycle to Asia, that kinda allows for “easier” trading. With Asia, you will reverse more than hold. 9pm-1am New York creates one leg, then London strikes that low or high (stop hunt as it’s called) pushing in the opposite direction. That’s the most common, then the other one I encounter with AUD, NZD, and Yen pairs is a continuation from previous day action. Today, I’m looking at AUDUSD, it’s gapped below previous day/week low, I opened a partial, and will add if I see it go lower (that stop hunt I mentioned).

Long bias - Pivot Fade. After watching Pro post some price action pictures, Ill see if I can follow suit on the larger timeframe, targeting the weekly R1

++ Edited target, I meantR1
"If you're wrong, guess what...thats TRADING"

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

kiwiarian

Postby kiwiarian » Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:26 am

BambinoFlex wrote:
kiwiarian wrote:
BambinoFlex wrote:Though AUDCAD looked great, I opted for AUDUSD. Reason is last weeks missed pivot on most USD pairs. Here's a screen shot of my entry, which would have been similar on AUDCAD, and I might still do it depending on timing of it all. Note that most of the time, it won't be until LONDON that we will see greater movement. Today has been kinda early so I expect ranging until then.

I'm now on my 5min chart and I'm using my 4hr pivot (1hr is just there, haven't found a way to implement them). I draw boxes on ranges, these are breakouts on the 5min, not sure if the same as Z-Lines. I draw them to help me "see" stop losses and also create the opportunity for my scaling in. There was a post MO posted. He used the DragonAshi candles and it had an A - B - C format where B was weakness and C was the stop hunt. That's where I got the idea for these boxes. I can either scalp and build up my space or hold if momentum picks up.

About the boxes, for the width, do they have a time element to them, ie set amount of candles that you draw them or does it change depending on the structure?

This is just something I'm exploring. As mentioned before, there was a post where MO was testing out some stuff with the DragonAshi bars (wish I could find it again) and then ProCharged commented about Master and Slave candles in regards to inside bars. I put those two ideas together and this is what I found with the 2xCC bars. Look at the blue lines. They are "master" candles. Pro has a post with a pdf that goes more into detail.

I did a few searches in Pro's post for these master/ slave references but didn't come up with any thing obvious? He does mention he found on google a pdf called the "long candle course", do you think that is it?

BambinoFlex

Postby BambinoFlex » Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:48 am

kiwiarian wrote:
BambinoFlex wrote:
kiwiarian wrote:
About the boxes, for the width, do they have a time element to them, ie set amount of candles that you draw them or does it change depending on the structure?

I did a few searches in Pro's post for these master/ slave references but didn't come up with any thing obvious? He does mention he found on google a pdf called the "long candle course", do you think that is it?

Here’s the PDF
Attachments
The%20NickB%20Method%20Master%20Candles.pdf
(64.87 KiB) Downloaded 320 times

kiwiarian

Postby kiwiarian » Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:58 am

BambinoFlex wrote:
kiwiarian wrote:
BambinoFlex wrote:

Here’s the PDF

Your a star, thanks very much. :D

I might take a rope with me as I suspect this could be a big rabbit hole I am going down :)

EDIT: 5 min read so no rope needed... :)

Don_xyZ

Postby Don_xyZ » Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:00 am

BambinoFlex wrote:
kiwiarian wrote:
BambinoFlex wrote:

Here’s the PDF

NickB man..., I used to frequent his forum back then.
I have the variation or you can say the crooked version of it in my breakout trade methods:

post148989?sid=d82067086f1dfb3584b821ee8e4a2f8f#p148989

The pattern that NickB described in this pdf is the extended formation of IB and it's the extreme one with multiple candles so yeah, it's good.
My threads

Patterns Observation
post148989#p148989

BONZ
post151670#p151670

MENTAL FORTIFICATION
post168148#p168148

BambinoFlex

Postby BambinoFlex » Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:24 am

I took that idea and with MO 2XCCHAHA indicator, noticed something beautiful. As Nick mentions, in regular candle formation they don’t happen as much or maybe the range is too wide, but with the 2XCCHAHA, they’re everywhere. Just makes it easier to see in my opinion. I Can see triangles too with the 2XCCHAHA a lot easier as well

Return to “TheRumpledOne”