SUPPLY & DEMAND!!!

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

judokamak

Re: SUPPLY & DEMAND!!!

Postby judokamak » Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:05 pm

Mr. Hyde wrote:
judokamak wrote:QM are nice

Hell yeah it is. And you did exactly what you were supposed to. Traded it out of a HTF price level. East 3-6 to 1. Your done for the week. Easy 5%. Just made 15k on a FTMO account.

Yeah, but the zone is higer on my charts and it's funny because it's also Oanda live like in your chart. But i know from the past that dax often turns before it fills the gap and it printed a pinbar. Like i said, qm are a nice trigger. I never used it, but i'm gona.
Attachments
DE30EURM1.png
DE30EURM1.png (22.06 KiB) Viewed 1309 times

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

BambinoFlex

Postby BambinoFlex » Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:50 pm

Not sure if I mentioned it before, but your quasimodo pattern is also taught by ICT. He has a different name...which I forgot. Not until I saw your charts did it click though lol
"If you're wrong, guess what...thats TRADING"

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Mon Feb 28, 2022 9:37 pm

BambinoFlex wrote:Not sure if I mentioned it before, but your quasimodo pattern is also taught by ICT. He has a different name...which I forgot. Not until I saw your charts did it click though lol

Watching his videos right now. Pretty smart guy and diwn to earth. Dint know why he has such a bad rap. But definitely excited about blending some of his ideas with what I'm already doing

BambinoFlex

Postby BambinoFlex » Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:05 pm

Mr. Hyde wrote:
BambinoFlex wrote:Not sure if I mentioned it before, but your quasimodo pattern is also taught by ICT. He has a different name...which I forgot. Not until I saw your charts did it click though lol

Watching his videos right now. Pretty smart guy and diwn to earth. Dint know why he has such a bad rap. But definitely excited about blending some of his ideas with what I'm already doing

It’s great information and techniques. The trading community is toxic. Idk why but it would explain why many fail.
"If you're wrong, guess what...thats TRADING"

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Tue Mar 01, 2022 5:01 am

Mr. Hyde wrote:I was def the dumb money on this one. Sold the gap even tho i never trade them and there was a supply zone above. We ran the stops. Made a swing high/broke the low. Then not 100% sure exactly the FVG/imbalance. But i like my entry.

Doesn't look like FVG entry to me.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Tue Mar 01, 2022 5:14 am

Mr. Hyde wrote:

Well he rambles on tangents.
He claims he invented EVERYTHING he teaches.
He wears a tin foil hat. (Believes a single algo runs markets)
He probably gets a bad rap also because people that are never ment to be traders end up unsuccessful and cry scammer.

There is also this guy Vinny emini that talks s**t about ICT every video he puts up.

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Tue Mar 01, 2022 5:17 am

BambinoFlex wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:

It’s great information and techniques. The trading community is toxic. Idk why but it would explain why many fail.

Toxic is right.

People that can trade with big egos that think their way is the only way.
People that are unsuccessful claiming that Noone can be successful.

Plus its the internet which can cause hate on any topic.

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:20 am

aliassmith wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:I was def the dumb money on this one. Sold the gap even tho i never trade them and there was a supply zone above. We ran the stops. Made a swing high/broke the low. Then not 100% sure exactly the FVG/imbalance. But i like my entry.

Doesn't look like FVG entry to me.

Your 100% right. But I just kinda looked at that big candle getting broke (broken zline) and used that. Old habits. But thank you for chiming in. Its always apprecited.

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:25 am

aliassmith wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:

Well he rambles on tangents.
He claims he invented EVERYTHING he teaches.
He wears a tin foil hat. (Believes a single algo runs markets)
He probably gets a bad rap also because people that are never ment to be traders end up unsuccessful and cry scammer.

There is also this guy Vinny emini that talks s**t about ICT every video he puts up.

I mean yeah he is a little excentric for sure. And i do find it fun that he thinks he invented everything. And the algo thing is kinda funny. And i have seen alot of his concepts talked about by other people he either stole from or they stole from him. And i have def talked to other people that have stolen from him, cuz he is right they just parrot that s**t right back out and have no idea the spirit behind it. s**t i could be accused of it. This thread is based on orderblocks and imbalances. And i used orderblocks they way he claims is wrong, so he def called me on my s**t.

But i gotta respect anyone the documents his s**t. He seems pretty legit. The majority of internet guru's i have encountered couldn't hold a candle to him.

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:45 am

ive watched 3 ICT videos and now im a master of running liquidity, haha. Ran sell stops. Made a swing high. Broke structure. FVG. Is this seriuosly it? Im assuming not. but its fun so far.
Attachments
audcad-m5-traders-global-group.png
audcad-m5-traders-global-group.png (61.71 KiB) Viewed 1146 times

Return to “TheRumpledOne”