Entries and Triggers

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

jstockman

Entries and Triggers

Postby jstockman » Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:26 am

TRO,

Can you point me in the right direction in order to learn various triggers and entries based upon the type of setup and market condtions. ie trend strategies, expanion contration, support resistence.

I have been working on setups and based upon my present light, believe that the entries are even more critical than setups.

Are there any books, articles or anything else that you deem worth reading in this area?

Regards,

Jimmyj

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

TheRumpledOne

Re: Entries and Triggers

Postby TheRumpledOne » Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:44 pm

Well, there is a debate... most say exits are most important.

But I say that entries make you money, exits minimize losses.

If your entry is poor and your trade never gets out of the red, all an exit can do is minimize the damage.

Now, when to enter and in what direction:

FORGET EVERYTHING YOU HAVE LEARNED.

Just go read my post about the MIDDLE.

It is a simple yet profitable trade.

jstockman wrote:TRO,

Can you point me in the right direction in order to learn various triggers and entries based upon the type of setup and market condtions. ie trend strategies, expanion contration, support resistence.

I have been working on setups and based upon my present light, believe that the entries are even more critical than setups.

Are there any books, articles or anything else that you deem worth reading in this area?

Regards,

Jimmyj

jstockman

Postby jstockman » Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:13 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:Well, there is a debate... most say exits are most important.

But I say that entries make you money, exits minimize losses.

If your entry is poor and your trade never gets out of the red, all an exit can do is minimize the damage.

Now, when to enter and in what direction:

FORGET EVERYTHING YOU HAVE LEARNED.

Just go read my post about the MIDDLE.

It is a simple yet profitable trade.

jstockman wrote:TRO,

Regards,

Jimmyj
TRO,

Thank you for your response.

I have been studying the Middle. Intuitivly I believe the Midpoint is the key to the market.

I will continue studing the Middle. Please stay tuned. I most likely have some questions.

Regards,

Jimmyj

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”