Swissquote and GMO Click Lead Effort Exploring Virtual Reality in Trading

Moderator: moderators

kreslik.news

Swissquote and GMO Click Lead Effort Exploring Virtual Reality in Trading

Postby kreslik.news » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:54 am

In the first weeks of the year two companies have directed an effort towards delivering an unorthodox change to their clients. Swiss bank Swissquote and Japanese brokerage GMO Click are pioneering their virtual reality (VR) trading apps. This event marks the first attempt to reinvent the trading interface that has been familiar to traders for decades.

From clicking buttons, traders are now presented with a new technology that is aiming to provide them with instant access to trade with their eyes. The perfect interface for trading has been lacking for years, as clicking the button of a mouse and entering a ... (read more)

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

TygerKrane

Re: Swissquote and GMO Click Lead Effort Exploring Virtual Reality in Trading

Postby TygerKrane » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:56 pm

Am I the only one that noticed this article?

I thought it was pretty fascinating seeing the layout of their virtual workspace.

However, I don't think this would be for me, I am pretty content with whipping out my phone, looking, and then tapping out whatever I need to do.

I can, however, imagine noobs, blowing their accounts to smithereens in seconds, since the concept of going from thought --> to eye blink --> to trade placed
is just so efficient and so damn sexy that one might be tempted to blast away at the charts all day while sipping on Red Bull, LOL

Get something like this in the hands of es/pip (for those who know who I am talking about)...THAT would be more dangerous than sharks that can shoot laser beams from their eyes :lol:

Return to “news”