1 post • Page 1 of 1
This article was written by Steve Nauta, co-founder of Daticks.
It’s a tough time to be a broker. With the cost of customer acquisition, and the virtual sameness of brokers, it’s hard to really thrive being a broker.
As if those two things alone don’t make it tough enough to be a broker, you have to factor in
– the saturation of the market
– the ease of becoming a broker with MT4 and similar products
– the increased savviness of traders
– the connection speeds of High Frequency Traders
– the increased regulations by U.S. and other regulatory bodies
These are just some ... (read more)