FXCM Reaches Final Pact with Leucadia, At Expense of Shareholders?

Moderator: moderators

kreslik.news
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5128
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:36 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

FXCM Reaches Final Pact with Leucadia, At Expense of Shareholders?

Postby kreslik.news » Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:09 pm


Retail foreign exchange broker FXCM has just announced a new partnership agreement with Leucadia National Corp., the investment company that bailed out FXCM after the Swiss National Bank event in January 2015. The new agreement between FXCM and Leucadia redrafts the terms of the amended credit agreement and to replace their restated letter agreement, dating back January 2015.

After it struck a new deal with the currency-trading firm, in order to give the business more time to exit some holdings, Leucadia now owns a 49.9% membership interest in FXCM Group, while the New York-based foreign-exchange broker will retain the remaining 50.1% ... (read more)

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Return to “news”