Big Problem with NT

platform related discussion

Moderator: moderators

jstockman

Postby jstockman » Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:35 pm

2.klever wrote:Place the issue in the public support forums. They always respond to that.

GOOD NEWS!

NT emailed me this morning and could replicate the bug. They will fix it. I am guessing on the next build.

Regards to all

jstockman :lol:

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Patch

Postby Patch » Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:23 am

J Stockman

Great news from NT !!! Thanks for following up with them on this major issue and posting their response.

Hey Jimmy were you at Stand in the Gap in 1997? If you are planning to come to DC for www.StandInTheGap2007.org October 7, you are welcome to stay with us at our home here in Northern Virginia.

Patch
In VA

jstockman

Postby jstockman » Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:50 pm

Patch wrote:J Stockman

Great news from NT !!! Thanks for following up with them on this major issue and posting their response.

Hey Jimmy were you at Stand in the Gap in 1997? If you are planning to come to DC for www.StandInTheGap2007.org October 7, you are welcome to stay with us at our home here in Northern Virginia.

Patch
In VA

Patch,

Ah, where have I been with great events like these - raising three kids. One is going away to college and the other a senior in HS. A new chapter in the life of jstockman is about to turn. Thx for the offer, maybe in the future.

Jimmy

jstockman

The Drama Continues

Postby jstockman » Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:46 pm

Patch wrote:J Stockman

Patch
In VA

NT is great about fixing things quickly.

The bug I reported they tried to fix in build 10

Here is the quote from thier site.

"Orders routed to Trade Simulator could trigger Account Manager to mistaken the position information as the one coming from the brokerage and reported that information in the Account Manager>Position tab"

The problem with this statement, if it is worded like they intended, is that it is only 1/2 correct. The trades were not "mistaken the postion information as one coming from the brokerage" they were actual live trades that show on my EFX statement. Therefore, I have to conclude that the bug is still alive.

I have emailed them about this and will post reply.

jstockman

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Return to “NeoTicker platform”