Entry straddle aka TRO Buyzone

NeoTicker indicators

Moderator: moderators

jstockman

Postby jstockman » Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:56 am

michal.kreslik wrote:If your NeoTicker chart is set to display the data in PST time and you want the session end to be 13:00:00 PST, you simply enter 13:00:00 as the session end time in the inputs.

Michal

Michal,

Thank-you for the explanation. Makes sense.

Your inital Entry Straddle showed 3 in the ending session. I understood you to be living in Arizona. Why would I put 13 in the input if you are using 3. Am I comparing apples with oranges?

jstockman

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

michal.kreslik

Postby michal.kreslik » Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:41 am

jstockman wrote:Your inital Entry Straddle showed 3 in the ending session. I understood you to be living in Arizona. Why would I put 13 in the input if you are using 3. Am I comparing apples with oranges?

Right now I'm back in Europe. Anyway, the time "13:00:00" that I used in my post above was just an example. Also, the time "03:00:00" is just a default setting that you can change.

Michal

jstockman

Postby jstockman » Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:55 pm

michal.kreslik wrote:
jstockman wrote:Your inital Entry Straddle showed 3 in the ending session. I understood you to be living in Arizona. Why would I put 13 in the input if you are using 3. Am I comparing apples with oranges?

Right now I'm back in Europe. Anyway, the time "13:00:00" that I used in my post above was just an example. Also, the time "03:00:00" is just a default setting that you can change.

Michal

Michal,

I got it. Thank-you

Another Issue

In NT Indicator Mgr. I can't get anything to load. The Entry Straddle or the TRO Dyn. s/r3

I added both the Entry Straddle and TRO Dyn. S/R recoded by Luke into NT indicator folder. The interop file was different.

The result is that I can't show both at the same time on a time chart.

Any ideas?

FYI I have the .NET Framwork loaded in computer.
NET 1.1; 1.1 Hotfix; 2.0 and 3.0.

Any ideas out there I would appreciate.

jstockman :?:

michal.kreslik

Postby michal.kreslik » Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:54 pm

jstockman wrote:
michal.kreslik wrote:

Michal

Michal,

I got it. Thank-you

Another Issue

In NT Indicator Mgr. I can't get anything to load. The Entry Straddle or the TRO Dyn. s/r3

I added both the Entry Straddle and TRO Dyn. S/R recoded by Luke into NT indicator folder. The interop file was different.

Any ideas?

Does that mean that you have .NET 2.0 installed?

Michal

jstockman

Postby jstockman » Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:43 pm

michal.kreslik wrote:
jstockman wrote:
michal.kreslik wrote:

Michal

Michal,

I got it. Thank-you

Another Issue

Any ideas?

Does that mean that you have .NET 2.0 installed?

Michal

Michal,

Yes. When I open up add remove programs all of these are there.

jstockman

michal.kreslik

Postby michal.kreslik » Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:31 am

1. copy all 4 indicator files from the original EntryStraddle.zip archive to your indicator folder
  2. in NeoTicker, go to Program > Script Editor > Open indicator
  3. open EntryStraddle.IDL
  4. in the Script editor window, tap Indicator > Intall
  5. does it install ok?

Michal

jstockman

Postby jstockman » Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:31 pm

michal.kreslik wrote:
  1. copy all 4 indicator files from the original EntryStraddle.zip archive to your indicator folder
  2. in NeoTicker, go to Program > Script Editor > Open indicator
  3. open EntryStraddle.IDL
  4. in the Script editor window, tap Indicator > Intall
  5. does it install ok?

Michal

Michal,

Yes, it works! Thank-you.

The problem I was having is that somewhere in this thread, someone said all was needed will the dll files. Anyway, I will stick with your method of installing.

Thank-you again.

jstockman

michal.kreslik

Postby michal.kreslik » Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:57 am

jstockman wrote:Michal,

The problem I was having is that somewhere in this thread, someone said all was needed will the dll files. Anyway, I will stick with your method of installing.

Thank-you again.

jstockman

It's not necessary to install the indicator explicitly like this. If the indicator is not already installed, it gets installed (instantiated) automagically every time it's being applied to the chart.

The only reason for doing the installation explicitly is that this way NeoTicker will tell you whether there's some problem with the indicator. If there is, NeoTicker refuses to install it.

Michal

jstockman

Postby jstockman » Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:48 pm

michal.kreslik wrote:
jstockman wrote:Michal,

Thank-you again.

jstockman

It's not necessary to install the indicator explicitly like this. If the indicator is not already installed, it gets installed (instantiated) automagically every time it's being applied to the chart.

The only reason for doing the installation explicitly is that this way NeoTicker will tell you whether there's some problem with the indicator. If there is, NeoTicker refuses to install it.

Michal

Michal.

Everything was working great until I installed Build 10. I opened my charts with the Entrytrraddle and TRO s/r3 and no indicators viewable. I deleted them and broght them up again. Again nothing

This time Iwent into NT indicator folder and deleted all the file assocaited with these two indicators. Then I recopied the indicator files as Michal menetioned above. I went to script manager and installed them. At least NT said they were installed.

I broght them up abain and again not viewable indicators.

Is anyone else having this kind of problem. I don't know where to begin to find an answer. HELP

(I sure would like to learn how to trade rather than horsing around with problems like this.) 8)

Jimmyj

Trade Viper

Postby Trade Viper » Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:32 am

J, I have 10, I downloaded the indicator, and it shows up where it is supposed to in the indicator manager, but when I try to enable it I get a message saying that it was not downloaded. I manage money for a living so I don't have time to mess with this. Maybe Mic or another programmer here can come up with a Neo solution.

The Ever Trading OPM VIPER

Return to “NeoTicker indicators”