TygerKrane's Sema-Seminar

links and discussion on trading-related learning resources

Moderator: moderators

Shinobi-X

Postby Shinobi-X » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:07 am

the regular scalps. as you can see there were losers there too. just opened two new long pos as of this writing (sorry can't afford the time to capture all of my trades). these are the last 7 trades (no picking profitable trades here; they are all in their original order).

ScreenHunter_05 Feb. 15 08.40 by Shinobi-X, on Flickr

the scalps are mainly a culmination of my trading years so it's highly discreet. however, some of the useful stuff can be found here on kreslik (dragon33's and es/pip scalps).

breaking news... the 2 new pos died young (this is why espip and some pros here can't afford to divert their focus during a trading day) :). still looking for a potential extended scalp trade (missed the one on friday because i don't usually trade on friday for extended scalp because i'm not fond of monday gaps so if i have a position closed on thurs then i don't look for another extended scalp).

this thing is bad (posting while trading). i don't want to do this ever again. probably only gonna post on weekend or free time.

have a great trading!
The gap between reality and dream is called action.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Shinobi-X

Postby Shinobi-X » Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:05 pm

currently active trade...

at last! another extended scalp captured. the position is currently sitting at 1:38.2 for 2% SL 5.

i wasn't really sure that the candle will go morning star on D1 but the price seemed to fight extra hard to determine its direction and formed a 100 pip range at around 1.3550 - 1.3440. after three days of struggling we had a winner.

the scene was...

ScreenHunter_02 Feb. 19 11.17 by Shinobi-X, on Flickr

it was also the same morning star on H1.

ScreenHunter_04 Feb. 19 11.25 by Shinobi-X, on Flickr

as for the regular scalps... i will try to explain it later (might be on a new thread) with more scrshots. but then again, i can't guarantee that because my time is limited.

Have a great weekend!
The gap between reality and dream is called action.

Return to “learning resources”