TygerKrane's Level-Sensor help??

links and discussion on trading-related learning resources

Moderator: moderators

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Fri May 07, 2010 12:40 pm

TygerKrane wrote:
Did you watch the videos on prochargedmopars signature? About supply and demand? If not, do it NOW.

Prochargedmopar changed his signature, so if anyone is wondering what that video is, here it is:
Sam Seiden, Supply and Demand Trading with Mechanical Indicators and Oscillators in the Forex Market

but this one is good as well:
Sam Seiden, Multiple Low Risk Forex Entries with Support and Resistance

I tried several times to watch the clip but few things are more irritating than a guy who ends every sentence with "ok? ok? alright? Ok?"

For God sakes man! We get it!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

TygerKrane

Notes about my observations

Postby TygerKrane » Fri May 07, 2010 12:50 pm

[highlight=darkred]It's only fair to add the following comments about my observations:[/highlight]

Beginning of Sunday has widened spreads, and probably depending on your broker is when the spreads decrease to 'normal'. But I think still could be trade-able.

One would still have to worry about consolidations around the sensor, so overtrading rules would need to be in place.

Breakaways from the level sensor are not always going to be this nice (i.e. the above-mentioned consolidations) but the nature of the tool probably makes for a good measurement of where you can start your [s]fight [/s] trading perspective from.

In previous weeks of me watching Level Sensor, I got new levels at a fairly good pace; it was giving me a new focal point after price made movements. The last few days are interesting in that on both the H4 and M90, no new Levels were being made. (Of course, I know, we were in a ridiculously strong downtrend.) So definitely other entry methods are necessary (Unless you feel comfortable only trading AWAY from the line regardless of how far it is.)

NOTE: I'm not really paying attention to the M30 Level Sensor, but feel free to make your own observations if you wish.

5/4, End of Tuesday

5/5, End of Wednesday

5/6, End of Thursday
Last edited by TygerKrane on Sat May 08, 2010 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

TygerKrane

Level Sensor Challenge???

Postby TygerKrane » Fri May 07, 2010 12:58 pm

I guess you could say that relying on Level Sensors is similar to
MightyOne's Sitdown Challenge .

Instead of using the price when you turn on your trading station, you let the indi pick a price for you based on what it sees as 'congestion'. And then you trade away from it...
:smt031 [highlight=black]surprise!![/highlight]

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Sun May 09, 2010 2:58 am

MightyOne wrote:
TygerKrane wrote:
Did you watch the videos on prochargedmopars signature? About supply and demand? If not, do it NOW.

Prochargedmopar changed his signature, so if anyone is wondering what that video is, here it is:
Sam Seiden, Supply and Demand Trading with Mechanical Indicators and Oscillators in the Forex Market

but this one is good as well:
Sam Seiden, Multiple Low Risk Forex Entries with Support and Resistance

I tried several times to watch the clip but few things are more irritating than a guy who ends every sentence with "ok? ok? alright? Ok?"

For God sakes man! We get it!

Oh my gosh, that was Hi-larious!! the only reason I could make it through the video is because I am desperate for forex knowledge and his name is highly recommended.

Trust me MO, if I had my trading skills up to par, I don't think I could've done it.

Another funny habit I found from a video around here is YouTube: The Money Masters (Part 1 of 22) . 3.5hours long, and the guy talking is always shaking his pen at you (like at 6:22 onwards). [-X

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Return to “learning resources”