Sam Seiden "Transcripts" from fxstreet

links and discussion on trading-related learning resources

Moderator: moderators

noushina

Postby noushina » Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:17 pm

pablo101 wrote:Guys, can I ask any pros here on this EJ. Is it considered a risky trade here to sell. I know Sam keeps repeating not to buy at support levels but I see a trend, looks like an ascending triangle and looks ready to break out. On the other hand, I see h4 supply area (green line) and held profit for the down side.

I'm always getting stuck when I see these setups, kinda like deer in headlights, but if I'm trusting what I know so far, price will likely go further upwards so I should either wait or trade a breakout. I'm guessing I answered my own question :?

Well I'm no expert, but here is my 2 cents.

I see an ascending triangle testing the supply (resistance area). EJ has same setup as probably many other pairs at the moment

So a breakout is likely coming (as of 7:14am today it has not yet happened). But probably everyone is waiting for Non farm payroll, then extpect it to go one way or the other.

Sam says that he does not play breakouts, but instead waits for it to bounce back to that level before he takes it.

I personally will not play any sells on it as the market inclination appears to be u. Also I will wait until after NFP and a retracement before I trade at all today.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

aVi

Postby aVi » Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:30 pm

Why do I have to become a premium member @ Rapidshare to download the slides?
Wake up Mr. Green...

PTG

Postby PTG » Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:44 pm

aVi wrote:Why do I have to become a premium member @ Rapidshare to download the slides?

Just keep on trying. There are too many people that download there, so you're being held off at this time.
There's no business like [strike]show[/strike] covid19 business.

aVi

Postby aVi » Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:21 pm

It's working now, thanks guys.
Wake up Mr. Green...

pablo101

Postby pablo101 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:25 am

noushina wrote:
pablo101 wrote:Guys, can I ask any pros here on this EJ. Is it considered a risky trade here to sell. I know Sam keeps repeating not to buy at support levels but I see a trend, looks like an ascending triangle and looks ready to break out. On the other hand, I see h4 supply area (green line) and held profit for the down side.

I'm always getting stuck when I see these setups, kinda like deer in headlights, but if I'm trusting what I know so far, price will likely go further upwards so I should either wait or trade a breakout. I'm guessing I answered my own question :?

Well I'm no expert, but here is my 2 cents.

I see an ascending triangle testing the supply (resistance area). EJ has same setup as probably many other pairs at the moment

So a breakout is likely coming (as of 7:14am today it has not yet happened). But probably everyone is waiting for Non farm payroll, then extpect it to go one way or the other.

Sam says that he does not play breakouts, but instead waits for it to bounce back to that level before he takes it.

I personally will not play any sells on it as the market inclination appears to be u. Also I will wait until after NFP and a retracement before I trade at all today.

Thanks noushina, painful day that day. I think I'll take siesta when NFP comes out in future.
WAS A YALE STUDENT. Now? Let's see!

linkinparker

Postby linkinparker » Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:01 pm

great stuff i found here! Thanks a lot!

Fxforce

Postby Fxforce » Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:05 am

Amazing stuff ! Thanks for posting links. I'm going to learn how to correctly draw supply and demand zones. I think it is very powerful to connect this conception with ZL method.

bredin

Postby bredin » Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:16 am

Fxforce, you will see that MOMO/Zlines often happen immediately after price exits a s/d zone and is a good sign for the return.

G.
Welcome to the era of "Guns and Maskies" Trading!
The previous message contains discretion. Viewer nudity is advised.
Insanity Industries Indicators Here
Insanity Industries on YouTube!

Fxforce

Postby Fxforce » Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:29 am

You are right Bredin. I've noticed it because I have studied very impressing ZL threads (NLA and Lukxzlines) for few weeks. It is good opportunity to catch a ZL after momo candle which just has left supply or demand zone.

Fxforce

Postby Fxforce » Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:37 pm

I have started drawing the supply and demand areas. Are these zones correctly marked ? I think they may be too wide. Any comments are welcomed. Need more examples.

Ps. Bredin are you going to release your s&d indi which you have showed us in the Lukxzline thread a few days ago ?

Return to “learning resources”