Sam Seiden "Transcripts" from fxstreet

links and discussion on trading-related learning resources

Moderator: moderators

Brookmyre

Postby Brookmyre » Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:19 am

foreman01 wrote:While studying these videos, I kept trying to draw the pictures in Sam's slides.

So I extracted slides from the FLV files using VLC Media player snapshot feature. Sometimes the slides are just the same charts as he goes back and forth to them -- I didn't bother trying to weed them out.

http://rapidshare.com/files/300491413/SSslides.zip

Excellent! Thankyou. I realised late last night that I hadn't downloaded all of these and I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a tute here where he covers when support becomes resistance?

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

pablo101

Postby pablo101 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:58 am

Watching SS vids all weekend. Very entertaining.

Scary to trade against the trend (sorry TRO ;)) but I place a GU long from the demand area I marked up, entering on a zline and target is 1 hour supply. I've noticed with me that it helps with the psych when I can see clear areas to trade to and and from (MO extremes!?). Still ooo and aaa wtih marking up supply demand areas so still practicing. Any critiques, please I welcome? Thanks all :)

WAS A YALE STUDENT. Now? Let's see!

pablo101

Postby pablo101 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:12 am

foreman01 wrote:While studying these videos, I kept trying to draw the pictures in Sam's slides.

So I extracted slides from the FLV files using VLC Media player snapshot feature. Sometimes the slides are just the same charts as he goes back and forth to them -- I didn't bother trying to weed them out.

http://rapidshare.com/files/300491413/SSslides.zip

Thanks! :)

pablo101

Postby pablo101 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:55 am

I just noticed, this looks like a novice gap...I think

quote by Sam " a strong move in price, then followed by a gap after a rally in price"

pablo101

Postby pablo101 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:52 am

Really thought it was going to reach the next 1 hr supply level, so much for being cocky :( Anyway, had SL placed from last 1 hr pivot stopped out for around 39 pip.

I see GU has entered demand zone again and price is moving up rapidly, possible long from here again.

pablo101

Postby pablo101 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:19 am

Started losing objectivity this morning down to my afternoon. So decided to start with a fresh GU chart and start marking up possible support demand areas from higher TF to lower.

By jove, I think I'm getting somewhere! :)

pablo101

Postby pablo101 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:29 pm

I'm lovin this Sam guy. Took this short, profit margin more than 3 to 1. Now easier to mark up the extremes. TRO was right about the red rat :)

EDIT: whoops in the pic I mean supply not support, can't be buggered to change it

pablo101

Postby pablo101 » Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:32 am

Went to sleep and moved down stop. Target hit. Always nice to make pips whilst sleeping :)

laphelle73

Postby laphelle73 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:53 am

After watching 3 of Sam's videos eyes are now open. Short term Supply and demand.

Kenyuki

Postby Kenyuki » Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:12 pm

To all Sam Seiden Fans:

I have received an invitation a couple of days ago to join an "All-Star Trader Event" from the Online Trading Academy.
Sam Seiden, Brandon Wendell, Michelle Volmering and Sam Evans will be there.

It is a full day seminar with complimentary lunch, beverages & snacks on Tuesday, 17 November (08:00 to 17:00 ).

The best thing is: IT IS FREE

The seminar will be held in London, Alexandra Palace, Alexandra Palace Way Wood Green, London, N22 7AY.

Anyone who would like to join the seminar, please let me know, I can send you the link so you can also register for free.

(Yeah, I know they will surely cover a lot of Yale stuff and all, but it's free, so what the heck :lol:)

Here's just a sampling of the topics that will be covered:

* Perception vs. Reality. How are successful pros coping with the turbulence in today's market? The answers are likely to surprise you!
* The Basics of Charting & Technical Indicators. Take a "deep dive" into technicals and find that perfect trade which may be hiding in plain sight!
* Risk Management in Today's Market. The #1 rule of the successful trader is to avoid losing money. Find out how to limit your downside so you can focus on the big win!

PLUS: * Futures & Intraday Stock Trading * How To Become a Market Driven Trader * and more... concluding with an exciting workshop session where you can practice what you've learned in a simulated trading environment!

Cheers,
Ken.

Return to “learning resources”