FREE TRO eBook-"The Big Picture Trading Strategy"

links and discussion on trading-related learning resources

Moderator: moderators

FemmeFX

clarity...

Postby FemmeFX » Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:45 am

BlowFish wrote:Hi Kat,

Thank you for clarifying your position. I apologise if I came across rather 'hardball' but I do think the whole internet marketing of 'hopes and dreams' thing has got out of hand.

No problem, Nick. No harm done at all. Just shows me you have a healthy dose of skepticism--always a good thing--and that you're protective of Avery! Gotta appreciate that! :D

As far as the whole "internet marketing of 'hopes and dreams,'" that kind of targeted marketing has been around centuries before the internet came along, in both subtle and not so subtle forms. The difference now is that our exposure to these advertising messages keeps growing by the second, both online and offline. Some of what's being sold is perceived as junk, and some is perceived as extremely valuable. What matters, in most cases, is how the end user applies what they've purchased. If you buy a tube of toothpaste, but keep it in your bathroom cabinet and rarely use it, don't expect to get a clean bill of health from your dentist. Same goes with information. Apply what you learn. If you don't understand it, ASK for further clarification. If it's still not clear to you, ASK again. That's what I do. Seems simple enough. :wink:

Charly wrote:Where is the download you are mentioning in your latest post here?

Hi Charly! What Avery was referring to is "The Big Picture Trading Strategy" from his free eBook. You can get it by going here:

www.TheMadDashForCash.com/tro

Kat
Learn a Thing or Two from TheRumpledOne

TheMadDashForCash.com/tro

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

John S.

Postby John S. » Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:58 am

TRO, what is the name of your chatroom?

you can always stop by my FREE paltalk chatroom.

watzdorf

Postby watzdorf » Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:31 am

"Two Percent Club"

budhah

Just a word of thanks,,

Postby budhah » Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:03 am

:P Thank you for your indicators, I have made money using them, and much easier to keep an eye on many more stocks at one time. I have only touched the beginning it seems, of your wisdom I swing with Gold Tony and Bruce on pal talk

Budhah

I wrote the above before going to the "Free Book" page. I was sorely dissapointed in the way your $500 book was offered. Have been on several forums where the leader asked for money, and it has always deminished their work. If you wish to make on your knowledge, Surely you can find someone to market it is a more respectable matter. I even suggest you going to the trade shows, One is coming up in Feb, in New York.. Many clients would gladly pay for your knowledge. It seems much more than the one seminar I went to that was offered by them

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:16 am

I am NOT the leader here.

This is Michal Kreslik's site.

Many are happy with my eBook including the way it is being marketed.

Can't please all the people. Guess you're one of them.

I have given my knowledge, indicators and strategies away for free for years and I will continue to do so.

But I was made an offer I couldn't refuse and that's why I have written a few eBooks.

I have no interest in attending a trade show as a vendor... NONE!

Good luck with your trading.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

budhah

Postby budhah » Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:44 am

TheRumpledOne wrote:I am NOT the leader here.

This is Michal Kreslik's site.

Many are happy with my eBook including the way it is being marketed.

Can't please all the people. Guess you're one of them.

I have given my knowledge, indicators and strategies away for free for years and I will continue to do so.

But I was made an offer I couldn't refuse and that's why I have written a few eBooks.

I have no interest in attending a trade show as a vendor... NONE!

Good luck with your trading.

the first half of my last reply was done prior to seeing a free book offer, that was non existant.. as others have stated. Maybe the link is messed up or somthing from what other post have eluded to.

Once again,, I do like your work, and think it helps the novice, and experianced alike. I've been in the market for a number of years, and traded several platforms. What I was trying to say is that your work is good, just a better market venue, for the book, would give it more stature, than a link to a free book, that turns out to be the plug for a book at $500.

You have helped me and once again I am not trying to cut you in any way, Not many people could find a better way into the workings of Tradestation than what you present. Thanks again
'
Budhah

FemmeFX

Problems getting TRO's FREE eBook...

Postby FemmeFX » Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:38 am

It's come to my attention that several people are having difficulty accessing the webpage that will allow them to request TheRumpledOne's eBook, "The Big Picture Trading Strategy." This is a FREE eBook, but cookies already set on some computers are not enabling the page to be seen.

If you're having difficulty getting to the page where you fill in your name and email address, clear your cookies, and then load this page again:

http://www.TheMadDashForCash.com/tro

If you're not sure how to clear your cookies, here are some instructions:

To clear cookies in IE 6.x for Windows:

Click on the Tools menu in the browser.
Select Internet Options from the pull-down menu.
Click on the General tab on the top portion.
In the middle section, click on the Delete Cookies button. A popup window will appear and press OK in this window to delete the cookies.
Click on the OK button in the Internet Options window.

To clear cookies in FireFox 1.x for Windows:

Click on Tools menu in the browser. (Preferences on a Mac)
Select Options from the pull-down menu.
Click on the Privacy tab on the left portion of the window.
In the middle section, click on the Clear button next to the word Cookies.
Click on the OK button in the Options window.

After you've done that, go to http://www.TheMadDashForCash.com/tro

Once you've filled out the information, you will need to verify your email address by clicking on the link in the message you'll receive. Following that, another email will be sent to you, giving you access to the eBook.

If you don't put a real working email address in the form, then you will not receive the message, which means you will not receive TRO's FREE eBook.

If you did use a working email address, but you still didn't receive the message asking you to verify it, there's a good chance that your ISP or email provider is blocking the message.

First, you should check your SPAM folder, as more and more legitimate email is ending up in these folders. If it's not there, then you should clear your cookies, and fill out the form again using a new email address... preferably one that doesn't heavily filter your email.

Hope that helps. Any questions, just PM me.

Thanks!

Kat
Learn a Thing or Two from TheRumpledOne

TheMadDashForCash.com/tro

Return to “learning resources”