Where do I start from?

everything that doesn't belong elsewhere cometh here

Moderator: moderators

athan00

Postby athan00 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:18 am

About brokers also one other thing that I ve come in a conclusion all these years (you may be have already discussed it in the forum, sorry if you have. The forum is really big!) is that each broker makes his own feed (always talking about forex).
That means that you cannot actually trade really reliable since if you take 10 different traders trading with 10 different brokers each one each one is going to see a quite different chart. That is very noticeable with candle patterns. In one trader a candle can be a doji and in another one can be a normal candle!

adaseb I suppose you are using currenex?

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

adaseb

Postby adaseb » Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:30 pm

athan00,

no.

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:15 am

MightyOne wrote:
Jalarupa wrote::lol: I totally see how MO uses nav to action a trade every 5 pips or so... If that is still the way you doing it MO...?

Its kinda the easiest way to enter stop order trades via the FX pairs console... But as for RATS I would assume that TRO would take the price off teh chart and plug it into the console...

Liquidating positions would be done by taking a trade of the same amount of leverage in the opposite direction or by setting limit and market stop orders (also in the opposite direction) at key areas on your chart...

You can also enter off the physical Nav Pro Charts... although the freaking lines keep moving and I've given up trying to make sense of it... :P

I take 4.5% of my account and create a pincushion of the desired size.
I treat this stake as if it were a highly aggressive trading account.

Most of my attn is on the survivability of this 4.5%

It really doesn't matter if I make the pincushion 180 pips instead of 45 pips; I can always buy heavily as price moves in my favor and reduce the pincushion to a 45p gap from the current price.

When my pincushion turns into a profit cushion I am only thinking of one thing:

KILL KILL KILL DESTROY! :evil:

as I reach for Jim Cramer's BUY BUY BUY button.

Oh and let it all work out :shock: there is a reason why there is only one highest high...

I can totally see how you would do this via blind mouse averaging...

Buying pullbacks and liquidating at zerolines...

See profit... See potential loss... Destroy profit... Create loss... go on vacation
:lol:

bredin

Postby bredin » Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:37 am

MO - "It really doesn't matter if I make the pincushion 180 pips instead of 45 pips; I can always buy heavily as price moves in my favor and reduce the pincushion to a 45p gap from the current price."

---------------------------------------------
Ive been so stupid......

Its enough to take my brain out the back and have it shot.....

G.
Welcome to the era of "Guns and Maskies" Trading!
The previous message contains discretion. Viewer nudity is advised.
Insanity Industries Indicators Here
Insanity Industries on YouTube!

danielledavidson

Re: Where do I start from?

Postby danielledavidson » Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:14 am

I would try to check out some demo accounts. I think that after you've read some books that will be a good place to start. The reason that I say that is you can learn what you read from those books and transfer that into the work that you do with the demo accounts. The best part is that you don't even have to use your own money, so there isn't a loss to you.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Return to “general”