U.S. Pip Force in Mexico

everything that doesn't belong elsewhere cometh here

Moderator: moderators

4x=0

Postby 4x=0 » Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:17 am

Thanks for posting that pic guys... So where's the beach!?!?

Come'on up here to Texas, i have an extra bedroom/bathroom, $450 mo.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

pr

Postby pr » Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:36 pm

Great picture, guys! ( Very well framed :) )

mrSmoothy

nice!

Postby mrSmoothy » Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:03 am

Greetings.. looks like you guys are having a super successful business meeting! yes i'd love to be there..

I've been enjoying this community forum immensely. the first time i read one of TRO posts on another forum a few months ago i laughed out loud so hard and instantly recognized him as a brother in spirit.. in the spirit of the coyote clan so to speak if you've read Terry Tempest Williams. great to have found brother Kreslik (and .com) now as well!

I look forward to collaborating in the future, i'm also programmer by trade (too long) and have been working too much (ignoring my real software business which should be booming) on traders and indicators using MetaTrader. the more you look the more you go down the rabbit hole though, i've been finding so much interesting stuff to explore. I've been working with Java for years and much prefer it but C++ before that so i could be ready to abandon MetaTrader and jump on Neo with you guys, will need to seriously consider the discount here. Thanks for organizing it, sometimes someone must take the lead and give their friends a nudge.

No better stress relief than warm sand under the bare feet! Enjoy!

Cheers,
Scot

Patch

Postby Patch » Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:39 am

mrSmoothy
Hey Scott
Welcome to Kreslik.com. This is a great place to trade trading ideas. Great people and not posting police. I believe a mentor is critical to you success and mentors are here.
Jeff in VA
ENOUGH being a Yalie for me Back to the Sea. "What i can lose, i can win" "YES YOU CAN" - dragon33 -"Pick one method and one pair and stick with them until you master it. "The choice is yours - success or failure." TRO

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Return to “general”