Moderator: moderators

kiwiarian

Re: PowerX Strategy "PowerZ"

Postby kiwiarian » Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:50 am

prochargedmopar wrote:
kiwiarian wrote:
IgazI wrote:
IMG_0617.jpeg

Looks like some interesting parts of the country, bit of history - first English settlement, man made lakes, lots of rivers by looks.
I better get onto a live account so I can start saving for a holiday over to the good ol USA:)

I'm thinking there is only ONE natural lake in the state of TX. But, Minnesota is the "land of 10,000 lakes" and it ain't no joke. Every back road you drive down runs into another lake/pond.
Then ya got the Great Lakes in Michigan where I was born/semi raised. And now visit every summer.

###misc1.jpg###misc3.jpg

That pic was you stacking up on burgers, I take it where you went camping there was no burger place nearby, or it ain't real camping. :lol:
Where's your boat Pro. Have to have one of those near water or you got Kayaks. Guess you have big midges there near those fresh water lakes.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

IgazI

Postby IgazI » Fri Mar 31, 2023 9:32 am

LINK
IMG_0618.jpeg
IMG_0618.jpeg (119.02 KiB) Viewed 750 times
"Everything Should Be Made As Simple As Possible, But Not Simpler!"

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:21 pm

kiwiarian wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:
kiwiarian wrote:Looks like some interesting parts of the country, bit of history - first English settlement, man made lakes, lots of rivers by looks.
I better get onto a live account so I can start saving for a holiday over to the good ol USA:)

I'm thinking there is only ONE natural lake in the state of TX. But, Minnesota is the "land of 10,000 lakes" and it ain't no joke. Every back road you drive down runs into another lake/pond.
Then ya got the Great Lakes in Michigan where I was born/semi raised. And now visit every summer.

###misc1.jpg###misc3.jpg

That pic was you stacking up on burgers, I take it where you went camping there was no burger place nearby, or it ain't real camping. :lol:
Where's your boat Pro. Have to have one of those near water or you got Kayaks. Guess you have big midges there near those fresh water lakes.

Boats was left at home.
We bring Blow-up kayak and paddle board.
Yes, I had 2 containers full of pre-cooked burgers for me and chicken legs for the dog. LOL
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

IgazI

Postby IgazI » Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:01 am

Everyone stops posting at the same time, it's like we're the Borg :|

PS: sold a few thousand bones worth of ADA at my BE price and put it on the Jasmy Hail Mary. . .

[-X it doesn't really affect the outcome of the ADA play all that much, so why not.

kiwiarian

Postby kiwiarian » Sat Apr 01, 2023 2:21 am

IgazI wrote:Everyone stops posting at the same time, it's like we're the Borg :|

PS: sold a few thousand bones worth of ADA at my BE price and put it on the Jasmy Hail Mary. . .

[-X it doesn't really affect the outcome of the ADA play all that much, so why not.

Everyone is recharging before the next mission... Thats why they have school holidays, its not to give the students a break but the teachers :)

I have been reading Dojis thread and watching what Dave teaches masterclass on youtube as it looks similar to a few ideas on here.
I must have a few hundreed screen shots.

On my demo ftmo account last week I was playing around with risk amounts and was averaging around 1 to 4% just trading AUDUSD, with the market sessions indicator Don shared as like a candle bias on the 1m TF. I have got an average of the last 17 Asian and London session candles (40 and 36 pips) to either time a reversal or catch some of that movement and being aware of Zline and pivot opportunities.
Kind of sick of being on demo so opened up an account with http://www.smartproptrader.com today so will see how I manage my emotions, took your advice to use real money.
My strategy seems a bit loose, because I'm still finding my way soaking this stuff up , but my bias is going to be key for me at this stage I reckon.
I do like this old post:
Pasted image 20230401122741.png
Pasted image 20230401122741.png (177.81 KiB) Viewed 618 times

IgazI

Postby IgazI » Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:13 pm

kiwiarian wrote:
IgazI wrote:Everyone stops posting at the same time, it's like we're the Borg :|

Everyone is recharging before the next mission... Thats why they have school holidays, its not to give the students a break but the teachers :)

I have been reading Dojis thread and watching what Dave teaches masterclass on youtube as it looks similar to a few ideas on here.
I must have a few hundreed screen shots.

On my demo ftmo account last week I was playing around with risk amounts and was averaging around 1 to 4% just trading AUDUSD, with the market sessions indicator Don shared as like a candle bias on the 1m TF. I have got an average of the last 17 Asian and London session candles (40 and 36 pips) to either time a reversal or catch some of that movement and being aware of Zline and pivot opportunities.
Kind of sick of being on demo so opened up an account with http://www.smartproptrader.com today so will see how I manage my emotions, took your advice to use real money.
My strategy seems a bit loose, because I'm still finding my way soaking this stuff up , but my bias is going to be key for me at this stage I reckon.
I do like this old post:
Pasted image 20230401122741.png

06, 12, 18, 24, 30,
36, 42, 48, 54, 60.

I just take the 6-minute closing prices, combine them into ranges, and then trade price leaving the ranges;

no need to use an indicator as there is just up, down, in, out.

I do see the benefit of using the M1 closes, it is just too small for my use case.

As I said in a previous post,
- deposit margin and never risk it
- deposit the money to be risked
- trade at 1/4 to 1/3 size until you get OPM
- only stack size when you have realized profits.
- only stack size to a planned maximum.

IgazI

Postby IgazI » Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:21 pm

I'm really liking the Tangem wallet, but if I had it to do over again I'd get two 2-packs and switch wallets if I lose a card:

It's hard to figure out what to do with a 3rd card #-o

IMG_0625.jpeg
IMG_0625.jpeg (93.9 KiB) Viewed 562 times

IgazI

Postby IgazI » Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:40 am

This is a 6-minute line chart, a rate of 10 snapshots of the market per hour. . .
now imagine taking 60 snapshots per hour and ask yourself if it was worth the effort;

when you are talking about chart periods, all that you are really talking about is how fast the camera is taking pictures.

As you can see, Fools day was not kind to crypto :) the Jasmy is holding up well though, so there's that.
ADA_M6_LINECHART_asBAR.png
ADA_M6_LINECHART_asBAR.png (57.66 KiB) Viewed 471 times

Don_xyZ

Postby Don_xyZ » Sun Apr 02, 2023 2:08 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:
kiwiarian wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:

###misc1.jpg###misc3.jpg

Boats was left at home.
We bring Blow-up kayak and paddle board.
Yes, I had 2 containers full of pre-cooked burgers for me and chicken legs for the dog. LOL

Watched John Wick 4.
Man, those kills using Dragon's Breath... I swear I was instantly reminded of you, Pro 8)

4WJ Dragon's Breath.jpg
4WJ Dragon's Breath.jpg (31.86 KiB) Viewed 448 times
My threads

Patterns Observation
post148989#p148989

BONZ
post151670#p151670

MENTAL FORTIFICATION
post168148#p168148

IgazI

Postby IgazI » Sun Apr 02, 2023 2:48 pm

Don_xyZ wrote:Watched John Wick 4.
Man, those kills using Dragon's Breath... I swear I was instantly reminded of you, Pro 8)

4WJ Dragon's Breath.jpg

I don't think I've seen a single John Wick movie. . .
I might check it out later today.

Return to “general”