Important Viewing

everything that doesn't belong elsewhere cometh here

Moderator: moderators

Tresor

Postby Tresor » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:16 pm

I wrote MA thesis on non-public central banks for my girlfriend two years ago. I focused in particular on the FED

The most interesting chapter of the thesis was consolidated financial statements of the FED (all regional feds put together).

The very basic solvency ratio (equity / total assets) of FED was around 2%. The minimal requirement for EU banks was 7% at that time. My girl's professors could not believe their eyes when looking at FED's balooned balance sheet. They initially thought my girl wanted to make a mockery of them untill they checked by themselves in the internet.

If I were to decide whether to put a money deposit in either FED or a safe that is going to be robbed by Ocean's twelve, I would put my money in the latter.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

newschool

Postby newschool » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:27 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb1n1X0Oqdw
Meltup - The hyperinflation

Just watched the first 5 minutes and my head is already spinning.

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:46 am

newschool wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb1n1X0Oqdw

I am not the least bit worried that any of this is going to happen & no I do not own any gold or silver atm.

If I do lose everything then I will be back on top in 2 years tops.

bredin

Postby bredin » Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:58 am

JESGPY wrote:
bredin wrote:Further Important Viewing - Now we get to the elite, and how manipulation of the money supply is just one of their strategies:

Empire of the City - Ring Of Power

torrent here

G.

Man this video is just sick! i mean, if much of what is exposed is true.. then the world is really *censored - swear word* up.

What only makes me doubt is that the stories are too crazy. But what makes me believe is that it is just a more deep exposure of those people.

Zeitgeist video, exposes a bit of everything. Money Masters Video exposes the bankers in depth. And this one just exposes where do they got their crazy ideas from. And more than ever i believe the monarchy and church are the worst scum on earth. I am sorry if i offend catholics. I am not against Christian teaching, i am against the institution, which is not needed to live a good life, and be a christian, or what ever you wanna call your self.

JUAN

Id run into almost all of the information in this series before, but I thought this shows better than most that the machinations of power (and "international relations") have not changed in any appreciable way for thousands of years.

Remember: The King of England hold the title of "Prince of America"....

G.
Welcome to the era of "Guns and Maskies" Trading!
The previous message contains discretion. Viewer nudity is advised.
Insanity Industries Indicators Here
Insanity Industries on YouTube!

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:41 am

MightyOne wrote:

I am not the least bit worried that any of this is going to happen & no I do not own any gold or silver atm.

Well yeah there's the possibility of hyperinflation and currency regulation (Obama G20)... Oh and then also the possibility of a one world monetary system (if you prescribe to the Zietgiests, etc.)

I'm pretty much now; where you would be if this happened MO... So I hope I can do the same in 2 years time :lol:

Luckily there will always be a market to trade hehehehe

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:59 am

Jalarupa wrote:
MightyOne wrote:

Well yeah there's the possibility of hyperinflation and currency regulation (Obama G20)... Oh and then also the possibility of a one world monetary system (if you prescribe to the Zietgiests, etc.)

I'm pretty much now; where you would be if this happened MO... So I hope I can do the same in 2 years time :lol:

Luckily there will always be a market to trade hehehehe

I'll take the hyperinflation, just leave leverage alone =)

JESGPY

Postby JESGPY » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:03 pm

bredin wrote:
JESGPY wrote:
bredin wrote:Further Important Viewing - Now we get to the elite, and how manipulation of the money supply is just one of their strategies:

Empire of the City - Ring Of Power

torrent here

G.

Man this video is just sick! i mean, if much of what is exposed is true.. then the world is really *censored - swear word* up.

What only makes me doubt is that the stories are too crazy. But what makes me believe is that it is just a more deep exposure of those people.

Zeitgeist video, exposes a bit of everything. Money Masters Video exposes the bankers in depth. And this one just exposes where do they got their crazy ideas from. And more than ever i believe the monarchy and church are the worst scum on earth. I am sorry if i offend catholics. I am not against Christian teaching, i am against the institution, which is not needed to live a good life, and be a christian, or what ever you wanna call your self.

JUAN

Id run into almost all of the information in this series before, but I thought this shows better than most that the machinations of power (and "international relations") have not changed in any appreciable way for thousands of years.

Remember: The King of England hold the title of "Prince of America"....

G.

Bredin.

Can you tell me where to get it.. I Would like to read it for myself. And conclude for my self. Not what the video guys expose.

Thanks

JUAN

jakewalker

Postby jakewalker » Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:07 pm

Thank you guys for the experience. Will try everything. Oh, by the way, I'm using a robot for trading... Try one of them, this is my advise. I know about some problems with installing it, so, there in my signature is the video about how to install it. Have a nice day!

bredin

Postby bredin » Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:33 pm

JESJPY,

Empire Of the City (Ring Of Power) can be found on youtube. It is likely that a higher quality version can be found at thepiratebay(dot)org - a very good torrent site.

G.
Welcome to the era of "Guns and Maskies" Trading!
The previous message contains discretion. Viewer nudity is advised.
Insanity Industries Indicators Here
Insanity Industries on YouTube!

JESGPY

Postby JESGPY » Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:57 pm

bredin wrote:JESJPY,

Empire Of the City (Ring Of Power) can be found on youtube. It is likely that a higher quality version can be found at thepiratebay(dot)org - a very good torrent site.

G.

i have the movie.. i would look to find data to backup what they say

JUAN

Return to “general”