How to spoil a party in a few easy lessons!

everything that doesn't belong elsewhere cometh here

Moderator: moderators

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:32 pm

here is my letter i wrote

Will any of our letters make a difference? probably not

Will anyone read it? probably not

was it kind of fun to write? yep

BIG GOV'T BIG GOV't BIG GOV"T

Most of the governments decisions on many different things are bad decisions, but this proposal is just plain retarded. If what you are seeking to pass passes the only result will be all of the US forex traders will open accounts over seas, taking jobs and tax revenue away from this country. The ones who do not leave will lose their family's income, get foreclosed on their homes and lose their career. I will not let you do that to me, i will be G O N E.

You are not traders and have no idea what you are even talking about when it comes to trading. Regulate this, regulate that, if it was up to the gov't i would have to ask permission before i unzip my pants to take a piss. Reducing the leverage to 10-1 is ludicrous. Let me ask you this question, and you can humble me with your highly educated, regulated and ignorant answer. Why is it that gov't thinks it must protect all of the American people from ourselves? When in fact, what we all need is protection from you morons. Everything you guys touch turns to s**t, medicaid, medicare, social security, cash for clunkers, the BAILOUT---great one there---, and now we get to look forward to you guys destroying the health care system next.

What was the harm when forex was traded at 400-1? What disastrous event happened? When you reduced it to 100-1 what did that do? Not a damn thing. Now you want to reduce it to 10-1 for what? Why? Are you going to lower all the banks leverage to 10-1 as well? What about Goldman? Whats their leverage going to be?

How many brokerages will leave and reopen overseas? How many jobs will be lost?

What would you say the leverage is on the lottery? What are my odds? If i want to bet 100k on me winning it what is my leverage? Oh wait, the govt benefits from the lottery but they don't benefit from forex.

You want to protect us, lets take a look at how much money people in the US lose on the legal lottery vrs the forex market. I am sure the number is staggering. Protect the American people and shut down the lottery and leave the forex market alone. While your at it fire Obama and all of the Senate and House members because we all need protection from those idiots as well.

You want to protect my American ass, enforce our borders. Do something constructive for once.

If this passes it may be the straw that breaks the camels back for me. I will hand you my citizenship and you can shove it up your ass.

If the Founding Fathers could see what you bastards have done to this country they would s**t themselves.

Have a wonderful day
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Brookmyre

Postby Brookmyre » Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:49 pm

Have a wonderful day

:smt082
I've learned from my mistakes and I'm sure I can repeat them exactly - Peter Cook

PTG

Postby PTG » Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:07 am

Do something constructive for once.

These no-good bureaucrat parasites who live off the pocket of productive people would better be doing nothing because everything they touch tarnsforms into s**t as you already concluded. Or, god forbid, get a productive job. That is likely to be too much to ask I'm afraid.

i will be G O N E.

Good. I'm not alone :smt106

Panama, Guatemala, Chili, Brasil, perhaps Costa Rica, Peru.

Just to name a few.
There's no business like [strike]show[/strike] covid19 business.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Return to “general”