Has anyone tried hiring traders overseas and training them with a TRO method?

everything that doesn't belong elsewhere cometh here

Moderator: moderators

TheCrumpledOne

Re: Has anyone tried hiring traders overseas and training them with a TRO method?

Postby TheCrumpledOne » Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:53 pm

Have you link it up to myfxbook?
In myfxbook, you can hide the information that you wish. Like hide trade history, hide equity, hide balance, hide lots traded, etc. No software required, u just need login id and investor password to link it, log in id can also be changed if you want to make it public at myfxbook. I'll give u example: bit.ly/fxviper

On myfxbook, you can also register as a signal provider so the whole world can copy your trades and benefit, you will also get a commission. Of course myfxbook is the more recent signal copier service. You can extend your signal service to managed account for investor.

Zulutrade.com
Signalstart.com (i think this is myfxbook's)
Forexsignals.com (300,000 registered and they are having issues finding a system for US citizens to invest, using tallinex now)

Any other signal copier service? And is it possible to link all the services above to get the most reward? Example having 1 trading account and having it linked to provide trading services to zulutrade & myfxbook etc?

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

TheCrumpledOne

Re: Has anyone tried hiring traders overseas and training them with a TRO method?

Postby TheCrumpledOne » Sun May 01, 2016 11:16 pm

Thats ok, but could you let us see the progress of your accounts? :D

v8power

Postby v8power » Mon May 16, 2016 4:46 am

adrian2012 wrote:I searched the site but couldn't find a relevant thread so sorry if I'm repeating any info. I was considering hiring someone overseas from this site:

http://www.onlinejobs.ph/

It looks like the pool of candidates tend to be younger college grads, some with technical backgrounds like science and math. Anyhow, the average asking salary is around $450-$800 depending on the persons background. I know there are pros and cons to letting someone else handle your money BUT, I wanted to ask if anyone has had any experience doing this and:

A) Did it work out?
B) Any pitfalls to avoid if I decide to try it?

I'm looking for real world experience from any member.

I would consider hiring someone and training them to focus on 1-2 pairs using just one of TROs scalping methods. I don't have the time to be behind the screen but they do. I think I would train them and see their performance, if it looks somewhat consistent after 3 months, perhaps start them off with a small live account and go from there and give them a small chunk of capital, give them a trading rules sheet, have them take screenshots of all the trades and explain clearly why they went in later, etc. I think it would be wonderful to have a small team of dedicated traders focusing on just a few pairs and methods that each member was responsible for.

I've hired someone from that site before for other non-trading tasks that needed doing and it worked out for the time I had hired that person, just my two cents, I have no affiliation with that site.

Ever heard of Richard Dennis and the turtles. Its been done. Plus if u knew how to trade profitably, why would u need someone to trade for you.

Why does no one want to work hard anymore.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Return to “general”