Hangaround Lounge

everything that doesn't belong elsewhere cometh here

Moderator: moderators

trueblueTEX

Postby trueblueTEX » Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:52 pm

it just dawned on me that your CC's are kind of sparse. How did you do that?

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Braathen

Postby Braathen » Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:04 pm

I have only drawn the CC's i feel where very important
(the ones defining the "s&r") since i change view a few times
through a move, as in there are 3 veiws to each TF u make with the CC.. or however many u combine.
But its hard to explain something u see after months on end of looking at something

oh lol.. u asked how not why.. hehe.. bredins wonderfull CC lite makes it easy.. just double click the squares u weant show and double click them and then ctrl click and when u remove indy the square stays
"Trading is the ability to see & to plan & to act; it is not crystal balls, precision entries, and ego stroking."
MO-

trueblueTEX

Postby trueblueTEX » Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:07 pm

So you just manually drew the CC's with the regular mt4 rectangle tool?

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:09 pm

Hey,

This is my attempt at a bacoazul setup... with a twist... Worked very well... :)

gfg1

Postby gfg1 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:18 pm

Hey Jal, nice trading. Is the general gist to trade long above open and short below? Is that what the green and white horizontal lines are? Also, what does the squiggly represent? TIA

Jalarupa wrote:Hey,

This is my attempt at a bacoazul setup... with a twist... Worked very well... :)

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:37 pm

gfg1 wrote:Hey Jal, nice trading. Is the general gist to trade long above open and short below? Is that what the green and white horizontal lines are? Also, what does the squiggly represent? TIA

Hey G!

Well the first trade was taken off a Rat on the small CC, the second was wishful thinking (quick 20 pip scalp)... Luckily the Pullback was nowhere near my 45 pip S/L (as per MO)

I notice and love the relationship that the Monthly, Weekly & Daily open (TRO_OPENS) and close have on PA... So yeah I always look to fade into these positions ... hence the third trade... and the Breakout on the Daily Open (another scalp 20+)... If I were at my PC at the time I would have definitely sold the pullback to Daily Open (again)... But at the time I was with a client :( (gotta lose the day job first)

Finally looked to close near Crash/Cash zone... Which it was... so I'm stoked... :D

The squiggly is just a standard line graph that bacoazul uses to measure PA... I think it looks really cool... Bodies show the way :D

noushina

Postby noushina » Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:32 pm

Braathen wrote:oh lol.. u asked how not why.. hehe.. bredins wonderfull CC lite makes it easy.. just double click the squares u weant show and double click them and then ctrl click and when u remove indy the square stays

How DOES he think this stuff up. Double click then control click the candle and it disappears. Stays disappeared even when change time frame and come back. If do same where the candle was (if can find it) then can make it come back too.

Oh by the way Braathen. I like this lounge idea as a place to post a trade without that trade having to fit the theme of the thread such as zline, or rat or whatever.

Braathen

Postby Braathen » Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:09 pm

So you just manually drew the CC's with the regular mt4 rectangle tool?

nono :) for the purpose of this picture (my screen does not look like that while trading) i made individual TF variants to show what i was looking at.
I did this by using bredins CC lite. Going to each area i wanted to mark.. mark up the CC indi.. double click and copy the squares i wanted to keep.. after doing this on all the markings i delete the CC lite indi from the chart.. and wupti.. single candles around he place :P

thanks noush.. hoping this will be the place people vent/boast :) so we can keep those learning threads clear of whatnot ^^
"Trading is the ability to see & to plan & to act; it is not crystal balls, precision entries, and ego stroking."
MO-

bacoazul

Postby bacoazul » Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:44 pm

:shock: I was going to post a very similar trade, hahaha.
Great trading man
These are my principles. If you don't like them, I have others.

Humble

Postby Humble » Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:07 am

Braathen wrote:And more! My scalping acc is taking off like a rocket!

Deservedly so, nice charts.
Is price closing higher or lower than something? Simple yet powerful question. ..MO

Return to “general”