Avery and Michal: dreaded pirates and hackers! :)

everything that doesn't belong elsewhere cometh here

Moderator: moderators

Patch

Postby Patch » Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:07 am

TRO

Great post on Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:18 am regarding ForexSrdc.com. What pettyness on the web. I am at a loss for words. Lets all of us, us and them, trade and make money. Everything else is a waste of time and effort.

Patch the Pirate
In VA
ENOUGH being a Yalie for me Back to the Sea. "What i can lose, i can win" "YES YOU CAN" - dragon33 -"Pick one method and one pair and stick with them until you master it. "The choice is yours - success or failure." TRO

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

xstek

Postby xstek » Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:36 am

Well well, Mic and TRO you have finally hit the big time! Being a regular contributor and denizen on ET, (under another ALIAS) I have seen this stuff a lot over there, and you now have bonified controversy, threats, and accusations. And not only that, but TRO now has his own Troll following him around. WELCOME to the big time gentlemen and enjoy the ride.

Two other points. If you rookies are going to pay anybody to teach you to trade, demand to see a certified P&L for at least the past year or more if they have it. Also please don't pay for what you can get for free. I found Kreslik by TRO and Mics comments on ET.

Just one more thing, how about more stuff programmed into Neo compatable languages, just asking? :smt038

XSTEK

Patch

Postby Patch » Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:08 pm

Hi xstek

Welcome to Kreslik. Best of the best trading forums I ever been on.

What is ET?, please send me the www thingie.

It sounds like you have some history with TRO. How much money have you put in his pocket over the years at TS and eSignal or others?

Patch the Pirate
In VA
:)

PS Ask the guys at the Pirate's Cove meeting, I look just like the smiley face, no hair, big smile and a pirate's patch over my left eye.

4x=0

Postby 4x=0 » Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:40 pm

Patch wrote:Hi xstek

Welcome to Kreslik. Best of the best trading forums I ever been on.

What is ET?, please send me the www thingie.

It sounds like you have some history with TRO. How much money have you put in his pocket over the years at TS and eSignal or others?

Patch the Pirate
In VA

PS Ask the guys at the Pirate's Cove meeting, I look just like the smiley face, no hair, big smile and a pirate's patch over my left eye.

Patches,

A quick search using the Google search engine has revealed that ET stands for EliteTrader aka another really great forum you should check out. Google can be found at the following URL: www.google.com. I hope this contribution helps you. Have a great day.

4x=0

:smt117

xstek

Postby xstek » Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:47 pm

Patch, ET = Elite Trader, a good site, but one negative is there are a lot of trolls and disgruntled traders, the posters are also not very kind to rookies. I don't know TRO or Mic, I came here for the Tickquest stuff. I have been watching them to see where this board is headed, so far I like it. I generally do not comment on a direction of a board etc., if I don't like it, I just go away.

Anyway have a good rest of the weekend

XSTEK

Patch

Postby Patch » Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:47 am

Hi 4x=0

Thanks for your help. I will give google.com a try and see what the web comes up with.

Patch the Pirate
In VA
ENOUGH being a Yalie for me Back to the Sea. "What i can lose, i can win" "YES YOU CAN" - dragon33 -"Pick one method and one pair and stick with them until you master it. "The choice is yours - success or failure." TRO

Patch

Postby Patch » Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:03 am

Hi again xstek

To be honest with you all I want to do is make money trading the markets, and I do not care which one or ones.

I think Neo Ticker is made by traders for traders. I remember about six years ago when I way very green, and I saw TS do one of their dog and pony shows in a hotel in Crystal City, Arlington, VA USA; and I was blown away by their backtesting. UNTIL I found out static bars, history recorded in completed bads and backtesed on completed bars have nothing to do with the reality of live trading. I was a newbie, and got shaken down by my ignorance.

On this point, TRO is right on the mark -- big time. You may enjoy listening in on www.paltalk.com and search for the two per cent club. TRO headed to Mexico today, and brought his notebook so I think Monday will be a usual day. He is a most precious man. Unlike any other I've ever met in the trading world. He has given away, and continues to do so, what other have charged thousand for.

I am in VA outside the Washington, DC beltway. Next time you come through here, lets meet for a cup of coffee or a beer or dinner.

Patch the Pirate
In VA

dot

Postby dot » Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:57 am

The Orange's story continues. Somewhere he stated that he has 10 or 11 years of expeience trading SRDC - initially by phone so he is rather experienced trader.

If it is so please read the thread here: http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=6035

and remember - this man takes 2,5 thousands of dollars for a 2 day seminar - although it is perfectly legal I believe that attendees should know his background in trading.

many pips to all..

michal.kreslik

Postby michal.kreslik » Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:23 am

Seems like I should really go ahead and organize that FPI seminar as there are many people asking me for that :)))

Based on what Orange is charging, I should charge $10k :)

Ridiculous. I paid $1000 for a Rob Booker's seminar and that was one of the best spent $1000 in my trading education. He's just published a new book:

http://www.amazon.com/Adventures-Curren ... 470049480/

Michal

dot

Postby dot » Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:29 am

and a second public mailing i've received yesterday from SRDC forum, LOL

===

Hello Fellow Members,

Once again many of you have received a ridiculous email from a former member of our forum. It tells you that you must choose between our site and another. If you associate with you friends in this forum you can not be a member and will not be taught in that one. It also says that you must have one master. I don�t know about you but I thought slavery was abolished. This behavior is very scary to me and looks as if one is starting a cult and not a website. I think this would trouble any of you who believe in god. Whether you are Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Hindu, or any other religion you should find this disturbing.

Why is this man fighting so hard for control of your life? Why does it matter if people visit any site they choose? If this man is worth 300 million as he has claimed on numerous occasions, then why should he care where you visit?

Here is the deal from my point of view. You as members of Power Trading FX are free to come and go as you wish and you all know you didn�t need me to give you permission.
Hopefully these others will come to their senses and realize that this other site has become commercial and they want your money.

Finally, why would you be asked to have one mentor when this man claims to have had many. It is obvious to anyone that almost every idea he has ever proposed came from a thread somewhere in Forex Factory. Every method and idea he claims as his own was taught by another before and in more detail. This behavior is a disgrace and those who carry out his dirty tricks and nasty emails should be ashamed. If every person leaves our forum and goes there I will simply shut it down and go on with life and continue with my journey in Forex. However, as long as many of you want a home and a place to freely express your thoughts and ideas, we will stay open. Same thing goes for Teamspeak.

=

"It also says that you must have one master. " - somewhere in the new Oranges forum I've found that he is currently a Grandmaster :shock:

ROTFL!!!

Return to “general”