Avery and Michal: dreaded pirates and hackers! :)

everything that doesn't belong elsewhere cometh here

Moderator: moderators

Gert Frobe

Postby Gert Frobe » Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:55 pm

Michal, don't forget to sell gold level sponserships to a fix spread FX broker for a cool 100k to offset exps.

pluse, how about a privite power-breakfast meeting w/ you and avery before the meeting and front row vip seats for just 5k more.

if you think it couldn't get any better LOOK at this:

for just 10k more you get a privite jam secision w/ avery- wow what a bargain @25k for truly life changing one of a kind offer to supercharge your trading forever.

zillionares will be made from the secrets that avery and michal will share.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

4x=0

Postby 4x=0 » Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:26 pm

Balls sweet!, I'll be in Cally for spring break.. I'll keep an eye out for pir8s on the way there..

All Hands Hoay! Fellow Cockswain let the Hornswagglin' begin!

michal.kreslik

Postby michal.kreslik » Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:27 pm

eudamonia wrote:Michal,

Ah, so that's the plan. Bloody pirates!

Edward

Yeah, we show no mercy!

Michal

michal.kreslik

Postby michal.kreslik » Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:33 pm

Gert Frobe wrote:Michal, don't forget to sell gold level sponserships to a fix spread FX broker for a cool 100k to offset exps.

pluse, how about a privite power-breakfast meeting w/ you and avery before the meeting and front row vip seats for just 5k more.

if you think it couldn't get any better LOOK at this:

for just 10k more you get a privite jam secision w/ avery- wow what a bargain @25k for truly life changing one of a kind offer to supercharge your trading forever.

zillionares will be made from the secrets that avery and michal will share.

And for those who want to experience a real breakthrough in their lives, it gets even better:

for just additional 10k more, Michal is gonna join the jam session on piano.

Michal

BlackJack

Postby BlackJack » Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:25 am

[Quote Avery to BJ]

BlackJack:

You must have missed this...

"I checked, the user was banned in August and didn't reply until October. That's over a month!

Had the user contacted me IMMEDIATELY, then I would have been able to provide the reason. Like I said, the offending post was probably deleted."

"When I am banned, I IMMEDIATELY contact the forum admin. I don't wait a month to ask why!!"

"Some responsibility lies with the user for contacting the forum admin ASAP!"

I say that because those quotes were OMITTED from your reply.

You failed to acknowledge them.

[End quote]

TRO,

As you failed to acknowledge any of the things that I did say - however I already addressed your excuses - "You are right - I don't accept an explanation that places the responsibility for YOUR actions on the victim of those actions."

But lets go ahead and deal with who is responsible for what. Let's start out with the facts - those pesky things that are true no matter what. Fact one is that you banned lameyering - fact two you deleted the offending post. End of facts.

You deleted the evidence of the alleged offence. I say alleged because you cannot prove that an offence occurred. How could you "provide the reason" for the ban without any evidence? Without the evidence, that you so conveniently deleted, all you can do is CLAIM that an offence occurred. Even if the offender provided you with a copy of all his posts - all you need to do is CLAIM that he omitted the offending post from the copy.

Let's see - you are responsible for fact one and for fact two - and the user is responsible for not contacting you asap. However, without the evidence of the alleged offence, I fail to see what difference time would make as all you can do is CLAIM that the offence occurred. And all the alleged offender can do is claim that no such post was made.

By your actions you have reduced this to you claiming an offence occurred and all the user can do is claim it did not. I fail to see how the user is responsible for your destruction of the evidence of the alleged offence.

"Like I said, the offending post was probably deleted."

The offending post was not deleted because no offending post was made.

BJ

BlackJack

Postby BlackJack » Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:29 am

[Quote Avery to BJ]

BlackJack:

You must have missed this...

"I checked, the user was banned in August and didn't reply until October. That's over a month!

Had the user contacted me IMMEDIATELY, then I would have been able to provide the reason. Like I said, the offending post was probably deleted."

"When I am banned, I IMMEDIATELY contact the forum admin. I don't wait a month to ask why!!"

"Some responsibility lies with the user for contacting the forum admin ASAP!"

I say that because those quotes were OMITTED from your reply.

You failed to acknowledge them.

[End quote]

TRO,

As you failed to acknowledge any of the things that I did say - however I already addressed your excuses - "You are right - I don't accept an explanation that places the responsibility for YOUR actions on the victim of those actions."

But lets go ahead and deal with who is responsible for what. Let's start out with the facts - those pesky things that are true no matter what. Fact one is that you banned lameyering - fact two you deleted the offending post. End of facts.

You deleted the evidence of the alleged offence. I say alleged because you cannot prove that an offence occurred. How could you "provide the reason" for the ban without any evidence? Without the evidence, that you so conveniently deleted, all you can do is CLAIM that an offence occurred. Even if the offender provided you with a copy of all his posts - all you need to do is CLAIM that he omitted the offending post from the copy.

Let's see - you are responsible for fact one and for fact two - and the user is responsible for not contacting you asap. However, without the evidence of the alleged offence, I fail to see what difference time would make as all you can do is CLAIM that the offence occurred. And all the alleged offender can do is claim that no such post was made.

By your actions you have reduced this to you claiming an offence occurred and all the user can do is claim it did not. I fail to see how the user is responsible for your destruction of the evidence of the alleged offence.

"Like I said, the offending post was probably deleted."

The offending post was not deleted because no offending post was made.

BJ

4x=0

Postby 4x=0 » Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:39 am

good sir please learn to use quote tags and not double post.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:14 pm

BlackJack:

I think you said the user rejoined under another name, right?

So they have access to the forum and can post, as long as they don't violate the forum rules.

So what's the problem, BJ?

Facts are NOT excuses.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Patch

Postby Patch » Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:17 am

Dot

FX Pirates it is.

See you in Tucsan, USA

What ever the cost. I gotta get the t-shirt

Other than pirates, I don't understand the pointlessness of this yarn. Has anyone made any money trading the points of this tatter? Boys will be boys. FX Pirates are better than this stuff.

I am proud to be a TRO- MK Pirate.

Jeff in VA
Proud FX Pirate
Member & Mate-E
Mexico or Bust

dot

Postby dot » Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:46 pm

Folks the story continues I got an email and since it is not a private correspondence but a mailing sent to I think all users of srdc forum I publish it here -

The following is an email sent to you by an administrator of "Power Trading FX". If this message is spam, contains abusive or other comments you find offensive please contact the webmaster of the board at the following address:

admin @ forexsrdc.com

Include this full email (particularly the headers).

Message sent to you follows:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello,

It has come to my attention that some of you are being asked to choose between our site and another. If that is true, then it is really sad. You should be able to visit any site you want and at any time you want. You need to learn as much as there is to know about Forex before trading. We are a diverse group of traders with different backgrounds working together to learn all we can about trading currency. Nobody claims to be a teacher in our group, only helpers.

It has been posted by a former leading member of our group, "do you want to learn from a pro or an amateur". I would ask you to find out if this person is indeed a pro. If so, his credentials should be very easy to prove. He should be able to provide you with his real name and his entire background, so you can verify. It should be no problem, especially if he is asking you to fork over $2500.00 for a seminar. Do you think any corporate speaker in the world gets paid thousands of dollars without producing a shred of evidence on their past accomplishments? To the contrary, speakers who receive this kind of money produce a resume that they are proud of and one you can easily confirm.

People, it is time to use some wisdom. Confirm the facts BEFORE you spend your money.

In conclusion, you have an open invitation to participate at our forum anytime you wish even if you participate at other sites. Come into our TeamSpeak room and try it out. I encourage each of you to be well informed if your goal is to be a successful trader and this means getting as much information as possible.

Sincerely,

====

the second and temporarily last ( :) ) site is as you may expect OrangeRoshan.com

now it is the site of (whatever that means) "Orange Roshan International" LOL !

Return to “general”