Anyone quit their day job and trade for living after getting TRO indicators, practicing and mastering a technique?

everything that doesn't belong elsewhere cometh here

Moderator: moderators

BambinoFlex

Re: Anyone quit their day job and trade for living after getting TRO indicators, practicing and mastering a technique?

Postby BambinoFlex » Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:22 am

Create your own indicators if you don't want to exchange money for them. TRO's indicators make trading "easier" meaning that you can glance at a chart and in less than five minutes know what's going on. People traded long before without these indicators and people will trade without them in the future. TRO says that you don't need his indicators to be successful. The most important indicator is free. It's the HL5 indicator.

Happy Trading and hope you find success in your journey as a trader or in any other position that you choose.
"If you're wrong, guess what...thats TRADING"

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

EdwardWinslow

Re: Anyone quit their day job and trade for living after getting TRO indicators, practicing and mastering a technique?

Postby EdwardWinslow » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:14 am

You know why your answer suck Bambino Flex is because you are fooling yourself by defending TRO.

My question is based on statistics, NOT probabilities...

Is that how many TRO 'donations' can he receive by fooling people before people catch on?

... well... big drop in usage of kreslik. Banned from other sites for trying to promote his indicators.

Another question based on statistics NOT probabilities people....

How many people are making a living off trading forex following TRO methods... little to none... oh...

IT'S SO SIMPLE PEOPLE!

YOU DON'T NEED SQUEEGLE LINES TO FIGURE THIS OUT!

Jhx

Postby Jhx » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:17 pm

EdwardWinslow wrote:Yo Bambino Flex, thanks you for the thorough explanation and long reply. I'll keep on the wick zones for few months and let you know my results. I've had some successful trades on it this last week but not sure if that was luck or skill. I'll keep on it and hopefully I'll be watching more netflix.

EdwardWinslow wrote:You know why your answer suck Bambino Flex is because you are fooling yourself by defending TRO.

Is that how many TRO 'donations' can he receive by fooling people before people catch on?

... well... big drop in usage of kreslik. Banned from other sites for trying to promote his indicators.

How many people are making a living off trading forex following TRO methods... little to none... oh...

IT'S SO SIMPLE PEOPLE!

Just a 3 day difference between those replies (2 of which were the weekend). You really put in the work trading the wick zone it seems.

Interesting conclusions! Looking forward to new things you can find.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:07 pm

EdwardWinslow wrote:That fact that they are 'donated' doesn't change the fact you exchange goods for money. You are just using word play!

The point of this topic is to see if any of things you create actually work or are you just selling a dream to people like
other forex gurus.

The proof that anything you make means anything is if it makes a trader ( who is willing to put in the time to understand the system ) MONEY?

Or are they just useless methods...

What is the point of 'donating' for something that doesn't actually work? AND if it does work, where is everyone? HELLO.... where are you profiting kreslik people... this site should be full of rich people by now right? We have followed the methods, knowledge and systems of great mentors....

Where have you all gone to? A tropical island in the bahamas? ... TRO INDICATORS ARE NOT SOLD... that is why no one is answering...

Is TRO and the indicators a fraud and just a bunch of made stuff that doesn't work... it's a fair question. I mean... if it wasn't true you would think that this forum would just be a blossoming flower... not a dead zone.

Oh Ed.. they are all professionals now... they have left the internet and are riding BMWs... ok... where are all the new up and comers...

... or.. did people just give up because it doesn't work and get a job is most likely the real answer a forum dies.

The indicators are tools. The indicators work. That's not the issue. The issue is whether or not you can use the tools successfully. I can give you a measuring tape, level, square, hammer and a saw. I can supply the nails and wood. If you fail to build a house that stands or a table that isn't level, do you blame the tools?

I can show you how I build a house and a table. But you will have to practice in order to be successful.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

BambinoFlex

Postby BambinoFlex » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:37 pm

Jhx wrote:
EdwardWinslow wrote:Yo Bambino Flex, thanks you for the thorough explanation and long reply. I'll keep on the wick zones for few months and let you know my results. I've had some successful trades on it this last week but not sure if that was luck or skill. I'll keep on it and hopefully I'll be watching more netflix.

EdwardWinslow wrote:You know why your answer suck Bambino Flex is because you are fooling yourself by defending TRO.

IT'S SO SIMPLE PEOPLE!

Just a 3 day difference between those replies (2 of which were the weekend). You really put in the work trading the wick zone it seems.

Interesting conclusions! Looking forward to new things you can find.

Good observation JHX!

LOL!! Exhibit "A" why some don't get it and some do. This is a Trading Forum. Interesting to see the state of mind of different traders. It's good to know NOT what to be like and what to be like.
"If you're wrong, guess what...thats TRADING"

EdwardWinslow

Postby EdwardWinslow » Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:44 pm

JHX,

Oh you sure got me buddy.

See... everyone, not enough practice!

Oh yea.... except... our true leader declines to show us wick zones...

hmm... oh how convenient.

Was sure to give some bs at the respective decline tho....

MAY ALL YOUR DEALS BE ACCEPTED! - tro quote

haha..

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:20 am

Let's just ignore EdwardWinslow. He adds no value at all to this forum.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Return to “general”