NINJA PLATFORM

forex live trades, setups, charts

Moderator: moderators

jz166

Postby jz166 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:59 am

nice, Chappy.
I just finished mine... :D

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

dchappy

Postby dchappy » Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:34 am

Great Job jz , you've got it down :)

I'm taking a break from posting for a while & just want to say thanks to you all for your support .

I've found that posting has helped my trading ,so feel free to post your trades here .

The set-up is simple , every trade is similar & straight forward , just react & let the price give you the profit .

My account has reached a point( finally ) where it can handle larger stops , so I will be trading a larger range ( maybe 20 ) and I will be targeting the session opens using an automated system .

Thanks to : mthomas
sledgemoto
TRO , es/pip , MO & many others for all your help

Trust the Semafor .....Trade well.......Chappy
Attachments
$EURUSD  9_25_2009 (20 Range).jpg
$EURUSD 9_25_2009 (20 Range).jpg (89.72 KiB) Viewed 3731 times

jz166

Postby jz166 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:37 pm

no, thanks a lot, Chappy!
TRO, you, Liz, es/pip and many others in this forum are awesome. I learned a lot.

Please post more in the future.

jz166

Postby jz166 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:50 am

Asian open tonight works OK.

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:24 am

dchappy wrote:Great Job jz , you've got it down :)

I'm taking a break from posting for a while & just want to say thanks to you all for your support .

I've found that posting has helped my trading ,so feel free to post your trades here .

The set-up is simple , every trade is similar & straight forward , just react & let the price give you the profit .

My account has reached a point( finally ) where it can handle larger stops , so I will be trading a larger range ( maybe 20 ) and I will be targeting the session opens using an automated system .

Thanks to : mthomas
sledgemoto
TRO , es/pip , MO & many others for all your help

Trust the Semafor .....Trade well.......Chappy

nice trading :wink:

nice that you gave back and showed what you were doing
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

Patch

Postby Patch » Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:25 am

dchappy

You are the best and thank you for all your extra work posting your trades for I don't know how long, but I know lots of time and work.

You are the best, and be sure to post once a week, bi-week or month on your continued progress.

Thank you for everything,

Patch
In VA
ENOUGH being a Yalie for me Back to the Sea. "What i can lose, i can win" "YES YOU CAN" - dragon33 -"Pick one method and one pair and stick with them until you master it. "The choice is yours - success or failure." TRO

monolisa

Postby monolisa » Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:27 am

Hi everyone! I am back!

I have developed some indicators so I could use DM with my MT4 broker. BTW, the Woodies CCI portion of the method is actually a MA - LSMA (Least Square Moving Average) of period 25. You can see it in the following chart.

Today's EURUSD chart.

Lis
"Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know neither your enemy or yourself, wallow in defeat every time." - Sun Tzu

MikeWinfrey

Postby MikeWinfrey » Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:27 pm

Try this for putting the CCI directly on price. Woodie espouses a 14 period CCI. So, put up 2 sets of 14 period Bollinger Bands. One set of BBs should have a standard deviation of 1 and the other should have a standard deviation of 2. That gives you the CCI zero line, 100 lines, and 200 lines. Then put your 25 period lsma or linear regression ma on top of that. Also, to track the CCI line more accurately, put up at a one period SMA based on typical price and that gives you the CCI line. You can confirm this by putting up a CCI indicator and compare where the CCI crosses the zero line, 100 lines, and 200 lines. You'll see the same crosses in the BBs.

I've included a picture for you to look at with 2 zero line crosses marked.

Mike
Attachments
CCIReplica.jpg
CCIReplica.jpg (111.89 KiB) Viewed 3644 times

monolisa

Postby monolisa » Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:25 pm

I think dchappy's method uses just the lsma to keep the system "clean" and simple yet efficient. Personally I would not use more than 2 indicators on a chart.

Lis

MikeWinfrey wrote:Try this for putting the CCI directly on price. Woodie espouses a 14 period CCI. So, put up 2 sets of 14 period Bollinger Bands. One set of BBs should have a standard deviation of 1 and the other should have a standard deviation of 2. That gives you the CCI zero line, 100 lines, and 200 lines. Then put your 25 period lsma or linear regression ma on top of that. Also, to track the CCI line more accurately, put up at a one period SMA based on typical price and that gives you the CCI line. You can confirm this by putting up a CCI indicator and compare where the CCI crosses the zero line, 100 lines, and 200 lines. You'll see the same crosses in the BBs.

I've included a picture for you to look at with 2 zero line crosses marked.

Mike
"Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know neither your enemy or yourself, wallow in defeat every time." - Sun Tzu

MikeWinfrey

Postby MikeWinfrey » Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:28 pm

Understand...i was just responding to your comment about the cci.

Thanks,
Mike

Return to “forex”