NINJA PLATFORM

forex live trades, setups, charts

Moderator: moderators

Patch

Postby Patch » Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:55 pm

d-Chappy
Thanks for your posts. I've been checking them every morning since I've come back to Kreslik.
Patch
In VA
ENOUGH being a Yalie for me Back to the Sea. "What i can lose, i can win" "YES YOU CAN" - dragon33 -"Pick one method and one pair and stick with them until you master it. "The choice is yours - success or failure." TRO

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

dchappy

Postby dchappy » Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:11 pm

Thank You Patch , I hope it has helped .

This is the absolute last one ..I promise .

Trust the Semaphore .......Chap
Attachments
$EURUSD  7_22_2009 (10 Range).jpg
$EURUSD 7_22_2009 (10 Range).jpg (91.33 KiB) Viewed 3749 times

Patch

Postby Patch » Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:10 am

monolisa

great post on 2009.07.17 on this thread. What indi are you using for the regresssion double lines high and low, and a single yellow center line.

thanks for your comment on HA candles. I started using them, then got confused between what they were telling me versus regular candles and deleted HA. I will read about them soon.

So much to read, with so little time.

Thank you so much, an ah ha moment.
Patch
In VA
ENOUGH being a Yalie for me Back to the Sea. "What i can lose, i can win" "YES YOU CAN" - dragon33 -"Pick one method and one pair and stick with them until you master it. "The choice is yours - success or failure." TRO

Patch

Postby Patch » Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:25 am

Chappy,

I have never heard of a bar based on x_pip increments. MT4 I am sure doesn't offer this. I beat NJ charts offer it. Who did you say your FX broker is? After reading your post at work this afternoon to me, I decided I needed to pause reading NLA and read your thread from strat to finish. Excellent. Excellent. Excellent. Helpful. Thank you Thankyou Thank You !!!

Would you consider posting your trades for a while longer. (A long while) If it is helping me (and monalisa) you are helping a bunch of FX traders here, I promise.

What time do you start trading? What time do you stop trading? When do you sleep? How does your wife feel about this trading project? How close are you to saying good bye to your J.ust O.ver B.roke thing?

Patch
In VA

PS ALWAYS TRUST THE SEMIFOR !!! (WITH THE CCI) !!!

monolisa

Postby monolisa » Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:36 am

Patch,

You are welcome. More than happy to help our fellow traders.

FYI there's a script indicator available to plot range bar. It's available here:
http://www.mqlservice.net/catalog/produ ... ucts_id=29

Lis
"Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know neither your enemy or yourself, wallow in defeat every time." - Sun Tzu

Patch

Postby Patch » Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:39 am

monolisa
aka Lis

What are you doing up at this time of the EDT early morning. Good to see you. Please send me something about what to do, and how to use scripts--Time for me to grow some more.

Patch

PS what is the name of that great movie remake with Pierce-James Bond-Brozman (sp?) English

PSS What method are you trading? Any more thoughts on auto trading?

monolisa

Postby monolisa » Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:04 am

Hi Patch,

It's afternoon here in Australia :)

You mean "The Thomas Crown Affair" and Pierce Brosnan?

My method? Price/Time/Volume/Trend
"Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know neither your enemy or yourself, wallow in defeat every time." - Sun Tzu

Patch

Postby Patch » Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:03 pm

dchappy

Last night I took a break from reading NLA to read your entire thread on Ninja Trading. Great job. I have a big problem that I hope resolve before going to bed this evening, is too many indi-s on my MT4 chart. I put TROs Lin-Regres on and a few squigs in a single frame, so I think they all count as just one, and the 3LZZ dash board on that isn't working, and golden lines. I also just plain like Bol Bands and enjoy seeing the correlations with price movement with the LRs lines. got a meeting to run out to right now. Patch

cr0cop

Postby cr0cop » Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:11 am

wow, this is a nice system......they chap besides the NYSE open, what are the other best times to trade this system and what broker do you use?

thanks

cr0cop

Postby cr0cop » Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:36 am

hey chap i almost forgot, did you purchase ninja trader or are you using the free download they give linked to a data feed?

thanks

Return to “forex”