My new chaos findings implemented in forex trading

forex live trades, setups, charts

Moderator: moderators

Paul&Paul

EURUSD update as on 10.01.2012

Postby Paul&Paul » Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:19 pm

If one wishes to understand more one has to look for more information and if this information is being given, there is no other way than to go and search for it or forget about it and go sipping cool beer. In both cases you get what you want.

That heavy selling from 1.2812 twice must have been trimmed significantly on recent return to a UPO @ 1.2812.
At the same time two triggers up expanded 4.669 times and 5.8664 their sizes respectively.

The heavy selling area is marked with a blue triangle.
You should not expect those shorts to be hiding there any more. So despite the new trigger down of 15 pips, the current selling pressure is weak. If I am right something new needs a new place to go with it, because now it is nobody's secret.
The attached chart is a standard M30 candlework.
One thing is striking to me that whatever slides eURUSD performs, it does in an orderly way which is in sharp contrast to commentaries published on a daily basis in mass media and reiterated by a pair of common parrots feathered in fancy colours.
It is spooky in their mouth, the tongue is sharp, yet I cannot ignore their weird flashes of political misguidance.
In short, speculators have not been trying to derail EURUSD. Isn't it strange? And what tells them to be so resolute in the matter?
Dear readers, indebtedness is not only a problem, it is also a key which opens doors, and it is also a weapon of mass destruction.
It seems all to frequently that with so few ingredients some people are trying to cook more than three dishes at the same time. I am shure they will be served to uncommons. You may just smell or imagine you can smell. So better keep on cooking your own things and look out for the heat under the pots. On my part I am just finishing Butter Chicken Masala with poppy seeds which I will decorate with a spoonfull of heavy cream.
Attachments
eurusd10.01.gif
eurusd10.01.gif (46.38 KiB) Viewed 3297 times

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Paul&Paul

EURUSD plunged to a UPO @ 1.2689 and more is at stake

Postby Paul&Paul » Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:47 pm

EURUSD plunged to a UPO @ 1.2689 and more is at stake.

That more is 9.1299 of a 15-pip trigger down which comes at 1.2649.
Attachments
eurusd11.01.gif
eurusd11.01.gif (38.46 KiB) Viewed 3281 times

Paul&Paul

Do not risk your life for your carrier or an ass

Postby Paul&Paul » Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:23 am

That sort of advice must have been heard much before GBPUSD slumped to the recent lows. Being this low as it is now, by no means it says it cannot go farther down.
On a study of H4 charts one needs to sigh with regret that few other markets are so volatile as GBPUSD.
Volatility is money, huge money to gain or to lose. Volatility is a necessary condition for regaining technical confidence. Things need to turn their way significantly to recover the balance.
GBPUSD shows weakness in every respect now. It has fallen to a region of numerous fractal targets due to a number of triggers down. Two of the triggers expanded 14.208 times its size. It is a catastrophy/crash from the point of view of those triggers. There are many triggers and more than a few points of view. But the thing is that for those investors who can be matched with the said small triggers down it is a catastrophy. The crash is true in relation to them. Others may merely shrugg off.
GBPUSD is at 1.5322 today. And the same price can be spotted on every chart, in every time scale. Given the fact that the study pertains to H4 candlework, a lot of time is needed for any trigger to occur. More time is more money, more time is more involvement.
Time is a factor then.
One thing needs to be tackled again. Time is a variable only if we know what to do with it. There are mysterious developments which from time to time give as lot of pondering what are time related fractals, why they are difficult to spot and why they disappear so easily. Sometimes they look like a perfectly defined structure only to turn to a dust whirl. Yet there are time related fractals, there is not the least doubt about that. Spy game.
Attachments
gbpusd12.01h4.gif
gbpusd12.01h4.gif (43.37 KiB) Viewed 3275 times

Paul&Paul

GBPUSD update on 14.01

Postby Paul&Paul » Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:08 pm

GBPUSD ended Friday with a tone down. Interim support lies at 1.5256 on the way to several targets downwards, like 1.5218 and 1.5181 in the first place.
We need closes firmer than 1.5334 to think of a top at 1.5410.
Attachments
gbpusd14.01x.gif
gbpusd14.01x.gif (78.73 KiB) Viewed 3257 times

Paul&Paul

GBPJPY ended with a tone up

Postby Paul&Paul » Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:24 pm

unlike GBPUSD.
There is a UPO @ 118.22 to which the market is bound to return some time in the future. It did not in the 5.8664 expansion of a small trigger down. While below 118.22 it is definitely negative for the pound.
Attachments
gbpjpy14.01.gif
gbpjpy14.01.gif (69.92 KiB) Viewed 3255 times

Paul&Paul

New fractal behavior discovered

Postby Paul&Paul » Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:36 pm

The chart attached of NZDUSD contains an incident characteristic for a chaotic system after expansion of 14.208 times the size of a trigger.
It looks like a fractal split and to some an extent it resembles atomic split. The incidents of this kind have been detected by myself on other markets, for example EURJPY or USDCAD.

The beginning of the split process is marked by ellipses in yellow colour.

This discovery, a first of its kind in the history of chaos, shows what happens with the energy of the triggers when some fractal expansion is completed. It shows a transformation of the energy into an entirely new form.

Now we have three stages of a non-linear process: stage 1 when a trigger is formed, stage 2 when the trigger causes fractal expansion, and finally stage 3 when a new fractal occurs but instead of expanding - it bursts like fireworks.

The fractal burst is precisely the same after renormalization for different markets. It is also in full accordance with the unit fractal and the model created. The fractal burst possesses universal properties.

NZDUSD ended Friday with a tone up. However, I would point to the fact that the one arrow has just one brother. Negative is that NZDUSD pierced earlier the two UPOs which is harbinger of further losses in the near future.
Attachments
nzdusd14.01.gif
nzdusd14.01.gif (87.67 KiB) Viewed 3251 times

Paul&Paul

GBPJPY above 118.22

Postby Paul&Paul » Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:29 am

GBPJPY is above 118.22 so there is some strength plainly visible in the system this week.
Further study shows yet another UPO @ 118.60. And the recent efforts focused on that target in a clear way. GBPJPY touched just 118.60 a few hours ago.
Farther up we have two UPOs @ 119.18 and 119.32.
Attachments
gbpjpy19.01x.gif
gbpjpy19.01x.gif (40.43 KiB) Viewed 3235 times
gbpjpy19.01.gif
gbpjpy19.01.gif (39.12 KiB) Viewed 3236 times

sts

Postby sts » Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:45 pm

Dear Paul&Paul,

I am looking forward to hear about your new findings on the fractal bursts.
Frankly, regarding the first notes that you have taken above... very little is grasped : -)
May I ask -as an ordinary man- what exactly do you mean by "burst"?
I get a feeling that the movement of the market after an expansion of 14.208 looks much like a balloon...
An inflated balloon makes funny zig-zags when it is suddenly released.
And on your NZDUSD chart the market moves sideways in some sort of a similar manner.

Well... I should stop commenting... as I said very little is grasped right now.
But at the moment I feel like you are taking a huge step forward...
A huge step towards analysing the inter-connection between those 3-stages.
Woow... that would be really exciting...!!!

Paul&Paul

To sts

Postby Paul&Paul » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:41 pm

Dear sts,

SOPA and ACTA will soon change the internet to the extent unknown. A lot of people will be permanently wiped out from the net for petty doings and/or for having a say in the serious matters and affairs.

FOREX is a serious matter like other financial markets.
This is The Dark Age of it all that we will not be able to do what we could do today.

The most serious matters are those which can be dangerous. Anything can be declared dangerous.

Sts, this is what it is, I never said that the hidden structures can be grasped easily with these limited internet/computer resources and means. In the most intriguing aspects of my studies the computer is less helpful than a compass, a ruler and a millimeter paper.

What I am showing is some evidence of this and that but the mathematical proof is not on the charts attached. It is somewhere else. Computer screens are not large sheets of a millimeter paper, or a roll of long sequences of fractals.

This is the difficult part of it.

The burst itself is a completely new thing and I needed some time to take all the necessary notes without any time pressure. Every time I find a new thing I stop for quite a while to regain a bigger picture of the problem.

I stopped here as well. The most important question is how natural the hidden structure can be. What is the logic and where it is. Can these structures be perturbed by hand and to what an extent. Is it a global structure or a local one. Why it is visible much better on smaller markets than on the majors. How it is impacting various markets at exactly the same time.

Another question is whether there is any counteraction visible to the eye, any force trying to foil the preconceived plan of the created structure.

This is very intriguing and dangerous.
At this moment, the hotspot of the fractal burst looks very much like a giant colluded force controlling everything to the utmost detail, days and nights, for quite some time. If I am wrong I will let you know.

Big names do not communicate with lower strata of the market participants.
They spread the information directly and indirectly among the equals and dictate the conditions for the rest. The public calls it the sentiment of the market. Be it.

Then the sentiment has its own mathematical representation. How can I make you believe that the created structure is valid? Some participants will need not just them, those structures but some evidence, preferrably not just one but possibly a few of those evidences and some time to make themselves ready to join.

If that is possible, it is also possible to mastermind a crash. AIP. Anything is possible.

to be contd

Paul&Paul

To sts continued

Postby Paul&Paul » Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:55 am

You might be surprised how comes non-linear dynamics with a straight ruler. For simple mathematical explanations I send you over to Ian Stewart, an English mathematician.

What pertains to fractals in our case the problem was that the scaling numbers/fractal multipliers are at the same time fixed geometrical points of the unit fractal in a 2-D space, and they also have a second coordinate which is not F=4.669 or 9.1299 etc. but something different.

Until recently I wasn't able to find out how that second coordinate works in a chaotic system.
I tried to see the logistic map which is a 1-D map in a 2-D space. The results are really astounding for their precision and order.
Certainly this makes the chaotic picture more detailed. How much more? Well, I can say that due to the second dimension it is twice more detailed and more than twice more complex if we take into account various relationships.

Forex is easy - this slogan should be banned from the public space forever.
Walking is easy, when you have learned how to do it.
Speaking is easy when you have acquired the ability to speak.
Actually nobody teaches walking or speaking.
Who teaches Forex?

Do you really think that you can learn Forex in less time than required for learning walking or speaking? 95% of the Forex population becomes extinct in less number of years than required to learn speaking.

100% of the population living in social groups can speak though.
Why 95% of those who try Forex go extinct?

Traders and analysts wrongly take patterns for models. There is no equation between patterns and mathematical models. There are actually no rules for patterns. But there are universal rules for models.

Markets can create an infinite number of different patterns. The Mandelbrot set and its Julia sets say it all. In practice any "good" pattern will always have its "strange" exception.

Return to “forex”