My new chaos findings implemented in forex trading

forex live trades, setups, charts

Moderator: moderators

Paul&Paul

WIG20 closed the gap in a dead cat bounce

Postby Paul&Paul » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:28 pm

WIG20 did gap sinking almost to big figure 2400, closed the gap and rises faded out on stronger light. Friday closed with a bearish tone.

A next target is seen at 2383 which is equal to 4.669 of a trigger down.
Attachments
w20pln5.08.gif
w20pln5.08.gif (39.11 KiB) Viewed 1986 times

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Paul&Paul

UK100 completed 4.669 of a trigger down

Postby Paul&Paul » Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:02 pm

UK100 completed 4.669 of a huge trigger down which is equal to 5138.6. This market managed to regain some temporal stability.
Attachments
uk1005.08.gif
uk1005.08.gif (39.46 KiB) Viewed 1985 times

Paul&Paul

Crude oil brent futures based CFD H1

Postby Paul&Paul » Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:21 pm

OIL has got two fractal expansions unfinished and their targets are 103.19 and 102.11. Yet at the moment valid is a trigger up after semafor3 which at least can give 2.4220=115.55.
Friday ends in a bullish tone.
Attachments
oil5.08.gif
oil5.08.gif (35.58 KiB) Viewed 1984 times

Paul&Paul

EURUSD

Postby Paul&Paul » Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:06 am

EURUSD shows three UPO-repellers to which the market is bound to return in the future. Friday close is not far from them. There is a trigger up in the first chart with fractal expansions almost exactly fitting those UPOs.
These are the UPOs:

I marked the initial reaction on return to the first UPO 1.4331. On the basis of that we know that it is important from the point of view of future behavior of the market. So we know that EURUSD should return to higher levels and it is not exactly in the interest of some market players.

EURUSD started building a base upowards after a slump to 9.1299=1.4171. Managed to climb to a little below 1.4377 and a heavy selling ensued.
Significant here are the cotargets (colimits) of four triggers down. These are

They constitute a border from the downside. The theory of category labels such places as pushouts, intuitively well fitting their true nature in the markets. Forces breaking a support push prices below.

A market dominated by corporations is not a free market. The currency market is a corporate system. We like using the term "market forces" here and there. It is a fairy tale of today's economy. We do not have "market forces" at stake. As a method of winning money and gaining power, the concept of market forces is useless. It has a basic flaw. A market where market forces rule, reduces every participant to the role of a follower. The fact is that most money is made not by following but by planning. Chaos reveals certain plans of unnamed investors. Bigger money requires more careful and further going plans. The question is that if we allow the system to be not a free market for example for the sake of its stability, do we have sufficient control of the situation on behalf of the public which is not involved in the business. The current crisis shows that control mechanisms do not really exist. Control and regulations are totally in shambles.

What we need now is markets regaining their freedom. It is a very dangerous theme prone to aggressive remarks of those who like it the way it is for some unexposed reason.

US loses AAA rating after S&P downgrade. This is the flash news of today. What we know is perhaps less important that what we do not know. We do not know things for two reasons, one is that we cannot understand them. The second reason is that some information is well hidden and kept secret. The concept of neoliberal economy hit an iceberg and is sinking right now, in front of our eyes.

Friday closed with a bullish note. This gives a ground to think that EURUSD rises farther. Interesting to note that towards the later hours of the US session things changed in the (chaotic) system. Perhaps S&P was finally typing their last letters then and somebody was skipping over a draft and the final communique in the end before the text emerged in public.

The crisis is not over. It has only been covered with a plastic lid.

EURUSD shows a cotarget (colimit) from three triggers up.
1.4432/1.4436/1.4429.
This gives us a range of 400 pips from the cotarget from below. We have come to conclude that at the moment as for August 6 this range of 1.4029-1.4429 is a basin of stability. Anything inside does not alter the picture longer term. In other words we should see further instability sooner or later. The stick has two ends. The problems pertain to the USA and to the euro zone. We have seen that the dollar becomes stronger in times of a serious weakness on Wall Street.

EURUSD is very important, that is why it is called a major. In the global system it is just one of the spinning wheels. All such wheels are interlinked, intertwined, coupled together. The hand of its watch can do three things, move clockwise, move anti-clockwise or stay put.

The energy of the system and the intrinsic couplings create movements. Now consider that the wheels in the virtual mechanism couple and decouple for one thing. For another they change their size. Yet for another one they change their shape while keeping their topology.

This coupling and decoupling, changing size and shape while preserving topology, is a serious problem in trading.

We observe changes of properties of the particular wheels. By chance we might have chosen to trade a pair which has just started to change its properties. At the end of the day we will suffer a setback, no profit at best.

The concept is to trade the clock, not its single wheels. Trade the device called market, not just its part.

The concept is not to trade an index like USdollar index but a few pairs of currencies at the same time. From the point of view of mathematics trading an index is different than trading several parts of it. The difference comes from dimensions and topology. Trading more dimensions is better than trading less dimensions. First thing first. Trading with exactly same tools on exactly same time charts, more or less at the same time (session).

The concept is to establish a package of traded pairs, run your programme and monitor the floating balance.
Attachments
eurusd6.08x.gif
eurusd6.08x.gif (49.25 KiB) Viewed 1978 times
eurusd6.08.gif
eurusd6.08.gif (51.79 KiB) Viewed 1979 times

Paul&Paul

GBPUSD with a few puzzles put together

Postby Paul&Paul » Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:00 pm

GBPUSD on agenda now.
Visible are attempts to keep GBPUSD above crucial 14.208=1.6235 level. Remember that fractal expansions to the tune of 14.208 belong to the category of (local) crashes. In a local perspective GBPUSD crashed last week and was being defended from farther slumps.

Interesting that semafor3 painted 3 twice near that level.
The last equilibrium line needs to be recalculated.
Until US open on Friday the tone was bearish, then it suddenly changed and remained tinted with bullishness. And Friday ended strongly bullish.
There is a trigger up which at 5.8664 yields 1.6443.
But so far it expanded a mere 3.5699 and the reason I mention its 1.6375 level is because it is a cotarget with another earlier trigger. Cotargets are special borders of chaos. They come from projections from different spaces.

I won't be indiscrete saying that GBPUSD departed from those lows in four distinct stages. All of them were involved in lifting GBPUSD higher, they were successful so far and must have placed their stops sweetly near the marked UPOs. They may be puzzled by a sudden reversal and such mystery men with a youthful complexion would certainly crash those longs in the matter of no time.

The present sutuation is bullish so it may be premature to speculate a trap straight away. Another injection of money and there GBPUSD goes higher.
Yet, those levels are worth remembering should the market retreat from highs.
are two UPOs which the market is bound to return to some time in the future.
Rinse the bananas in light syrup but if you are are feeling grave take something crunchy.
What's mine is yours, so I am stretching myself to give you two vital UPOs from the upside. They occurred on May 31. It is not in the police records, I do not recall happening anything special and this information is also duty free.
One UPO @ 1.6532
the other @ 1.6504.
There is no more fanciful explanation than GBPUSD desires to get there. There is enough energy in the system to do it, alright. The sellers whom we cannot quote by name due to private data prohibitions have blood certainly rushed to their heads seeing what is going on. Lovely Sam has not come to their rescue.
Love
S&P.
We have been having shock after shock.
Those rating agencies are nice women but very simple. No entanglement found with the greenback though.

They must be exhausted. If there is anything we might do, let they say it. I haven't heard anything new. So some people will be utterly mistified. Why they? Why now? Goodness, their tools must be the envy of poor public. Those are rhetorical questions put not to chain smokers or alcoholics. I should sit very quiet.
How I have wronged you, said the greenback on the cable. I suppose it is tea time now.
Attachments
gbpusd6.08.gif
gbpusd6.08.gif (49.26 KiB) Viewed 1963 times
gbpusd6.08x.gif
gbpusd6.08x.gif (49.9 KiB) Viewed 1963 times
gbpusd6.08xx.gif
gbpusd6.08xx.gif (51.14 KiB) Viewed 1963 times

Paul&Paul

USDJPY - the Japs try to make it big

Postby Paul&Paul » Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:50 pm

It is an opportune moment to say a word about the USDJPY. The Japs like it big so the first thing is seeing a huge 89-pip trigger down from July 8, so huge that normally you would come to a conclusion that the thing is too big to take it seriously.

However, USDJPY managed to slump 4.669 of those 89 pips. The whole 415 pips. The border of chaos is marked on the chart. We obviously consider things until 4.669 as rather stable.

76.43 must have been in the pudding?
76.43 looked very tasty and looked like a wedding gift.

I bet some unnamed players faces twisted with emotion safely pressing OK keys. OK, enough.

76.43 looks the same in most languages. It comes from a very special cook book. It is lovely and it is relatively new. You may have other recipies of your own.

I put off my apron, and for a second give it a serving glance.
Two triggers gladly exposed before the BOJ acted. Is anything wrong? No, they thought it might be nice to ensure that max juice gets one who squeezes. Oranges or other fruit, not balls.

They had no attack of bronchitis and they did it very well indeed.
In fact they managed perfectly well.

Do not change the chart with something dreadful. This one is so simple, that it cannot be too much for you.

It is the canon of stupid chaos theory that when one tries really very very hard, 14.208 can be done, what the heck.

One trigger of 24 pips
another trigger of 20 pips.

14.208 of the first one yields 80.25.
14,208 of the second one yields 79.89.

Did you say a chocolate cake with cherries? Cherries are quite dear to folks in Japan.

Intervention is such a lovely word and so sentimental. It must have been quite tiring for the free market to be carried that far. They are going to make a film about that, no doubt. Some day.

I really cannot contemplate of any better happy coincidence than this time of rainy August. Can I offer you a cake?

I show you how chaos works and what you can expect from major market players. I do not show you what is inside the house. I assure you that the house if fresh with excitement of all those who made a fantastic achievement of taking USDJPY to 14.208.

It's a festive occasion, I prefer to be told that people sip good wine over their profits than not.

I am not very devoted to USDJPY. I am getting up from a chair. Let this be written in the protocol as well.
Attachments
usdjpy6.08.gif
usdjpy6.08.gif (30.1 KiB) Viewed 1961 times
usdjpy6.08x.gif
usdjpy6.08x.gif (35.71 KiB) Viewed 1961 times
usdjpy6.08xx.gif
usdjpy6.08xx.gif (34.79 KiB) Viewed 1961 times

Paul&Paul

Now we come to the diffucult part

Postby Paul&Paul » Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:23 pm

USDJPY needs to do something. So many people are looking at it. Some even placed their bets. Quite disgracefully some bet against the BOJ.

I found out those triggers of the latest. Look at this chart. There is one cotarget at 77.58/77.64.

Friday ended with a clear note down.
How can I possibly tell the BOJ should USDJPY slump below 76.46?
If you knew something about acting in the theater you would understand what acting is about.

I am concerned for their safety.
The intervention was conducted at the time of vector field orientation showing the upside.
At the moment, the moment for sth similar is different, probably it is not an opportunity to act again.
Attachments
usdjpy6.08xxx.gif
usdjpy6.08xxx.gif (42.88 KiB) Viewed 1956 times

Paul&Paul

EURGBP

Postby Paul&Paul » Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:58 pm

EURGBP might give us a chance to know more what is going to happen soon.
Of course suggestion is based on chaos theory. I think it is the right way to analyze markets.

I am sorry to inform that EURGBP managed to make 14.208 of a trigger down from July 1. On purpose. For one thing this marks the time of one month and a week of serious instability of the euro against the Pound.

8670 is seen there on the chart. What we need is a good whisky and soda. In case of a shock or an accident. The euro problems are well documented now. Human nature is just the same everywhere. We have no knowledge who was doing what but we know what this sort of outcome means to us from the point of view of chaos.

By having made 355 pips sellers are thankful to such a sweet market. Very shrewd of them I should think. The market did not run away from 8670 unreservedly and indeed big money had enough time and good prices to book profit on thousands of good positions.

Today it looks that EURGBP should conclude 4.669. In a messy piece of movements we have got mere 3.5699=8724. Friday ended with a bullish note and a huge, 72pip trigger up.
Attachments
eurgbp6.08.gif
eurgbp6.08.gif (44.34 KiB) Viewed 1953 times

Paul&Paul

NZDUSD

Postby Paul&Paul » Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:16 pm

NZDUSD washed ashore 340 pips, expanded 5.8664 times a huge trigger of 73 pips.

This border is important confirmed by another its test a day later. NZDUSD slumped orderly initially to 2.4220=8563.

It retraced orderly too, to the same 2.4220=8563 and showed weakness there.

Note that the line 8311 is a cotarget of yet another trigger down, a small 14-pip trigger newly established on Friday.

It adds strength to the bullishness. Rapid (eye) movements after a test of support certainly make this pair an attractive piece to artists.
I restricted viewing NZDUSD to this one page, on which you will find 4 UPOs-repellers, and one of them, the 8435 was taken barehand. Friday closed at 8435 which is respectable for chaos theory.

are UPOs to which the market is going to return in the future.

On the downside we have a UPO repeller at 8068. One of the triggers needs to expand 9.1299 times to get there.
Attachments
nzdusd6.08.gif
nzdusd6.08.gif (46.84 KiB) Viewed 1949 times

Paul&Paul

EURAUD

Postby Paul&Paul » Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:33 pm

EURAUD looks poised to go to 14.208 of two triggers up (51 and 56 pips)
which is
1.3716 and

May not do it in a straight way but at the end of the day it should do as Romans do.

Why there?

Because of a UPO at 1.3721 from June 9.
The second target of 1.3833 is the then top more or less.
EURAUD should crunch shorts from the month of June, two months old.
Attachments
euraud.gif
euraud.gif (33.8 KiB) Viewed 1997 times
euraud6.08x.gif
euraud6.08x.gif (30.59 KiB) Viewed 1997 times

Return to “forex”