My new chaos findings implemented in forex trading

forex live trades, setups, charts

Moderator: moderators

Paul&Paul

W20PLN

Postby Paul&Paul » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:07 pm

W20PLN did 4.669 of a trigger up and a trifle more than that slipping below after a tiny trigger down. Surprising was a plunge below 14.208=2769 which warns how this market feels some sort of instability.
In other words W20PLN is unstable downwards at the moment and will remain such while below 2792.
Attachments
w20pln5.07.gif
w20pln5.07.gif (35.19 KiB) Viewed 2280 times

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Paul&Paul

Grand correction on CHFPLN

Postby Paul&Paul » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:48 pm

CHFPLN slumped a long way down from historical levels having yet 3.1825 to accentuate the border of 4.669 of a huge trigger down (326 pips). PLN looks stable now, not even reaching 3.2371.
Some of the movements leave us pondering who was doing what with such a strength.

Two UPO-repellers from the top hang

The farther UPO @ 3.3158 is within the reach of 14.208 of a trigger up which is a Greek post-mortem scenario.

Meantime CHFPLN should do some dirty jobs cleaning a little bit higher from now and a little bit lower, particularly lower and there may be fresh triggers gradually building in the process. Two current triggers are definitely not a good harvest in this weather.

I vaguely remember but I suspect I warned of CHFPLN's higher tones many weeks ago. This recent slump is still a note from under the right side of the keyboard which means that the current level of consumer consumption is sustainable only with a little help of willing to help lenders. That is what is worrying me. More debt in the obscene scene of austerity measures.

Incidentally, dearer money to Greeks is apparently to help not to ruin them.
This business has never been better than at the time of crisis.

Baa, baa, black sheep, have you any cash?
Yes, merry have I, three bags fresh.
One for my master, one for my Dame,
One for the little boy
Who lives by the lane.
Attachments
chfpln5.07.gif
chfpln5.07.gif (42.01 KiB) Viewed 2277 times

YES-IT'S

Re: 5min Triggers spotted near semafor3 on GBPUSD

Postby YES-IT'S » Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:48 pm

Paul&Paul wrote:Here is a 5M chart of GBPUSD with semafor3 and a large sample for detecting turbulences.

For every semafor3 which was eventually fixed on the chart there is a small trigger which expands exponentially to a new semafor3.

Semafor's settings (13.32.81) suit well the reduction of the number of 1s and 2s.

Hi Paul&Paul,

I really appreciate your great work and that of others helping we ;new traders on on this forum- Thank you.

I just wanted to confirm the semafore settings shown below approriate. I would also be like to know the "small trigger which expands exponentially to a new semafor3" that you reffered to and how it can be sighted on the chart . And IS THE TIME FRAME rstricted to M5 AND M30 or I need to check for the time frame the exponential expansion is in play?
Cheers.
Attachments
P&P2.JPG
IS the settings right, cheers.
P&P2.JPG (215.67 KiB) Viewed 2273 times

Paul&Paul

To YES-IT'S

Postby Paul&Paul » Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:43 pm

To YES-IT'S
My settings for standard dev. are 1.5563, 4.669, 14.208. They do not matter as much as the first three do.

YES-IT'S

Postby YES-IT'S » Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:53 pm

Thank you -Paul&Paul!

Paul&Paul

GBPUSD updated

Postby Paul&Paul » Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:10 pm

GBPUSD on a fresh M30 chart fairly well supports my concept of best sell and best buy detected with chaotic tools.

Remember that the turbulences detected are never repainted and they are as they come with no lag.

I refurbished the chart shifting best sell line after a new signal, while best buy remained in the same place. The distance between them is wider and now the equilibrium line comes at 1.6062.

I highlighted best sell and best buy with the red colour. Now study the chart and read out what was happening when the market was near them.

A very dramatic buying took place around best buy level @ 1.6006, and also a decisive selling occurred around best sell line @ 1.6119.
Currently the market is rangebound. Best buys and best sells are in a profit. Not indefinetly though.

I added those arrows which resemble a vector field orientation.
Kindly notice that the series of arrows are not random. The simplest test is flipping a coin.

Flip a coin and try to get 8 heads in a row. The three sigma level represents about the same likelihood of tossing more than eight heads in a row. Five sigma on the other hand would correspond to tossing more than 20 in a row. A five-sigma result is highly unlikely to happen by chance, and thus an experimental result becomes an accepted discovery. These rules are used in quantum physics for example.

On the basis of this principle, my post with the boiling GBPJPY (19 heads in a row) becomes an accepted discovery. Markets are not random. They are being pushed for a reason. There is a mind, or minds behind it.

Paul&Paul

GBPUSD updated

Postby Paul&Paul » Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:11 pm

GBPUSD on a fresh M30 chart fairly well supports my concept of best sell and best buy detected with chaotic tools.

Remember that the turbulences detected are never repainted and they are as they come with no lag.

I refurbished the chart shifting best sell line after a new signal, while best buy remained in the same place. The distance between them is wider and now the equilibrium line comes at 1.6062.

I highlighted best sell and best buy with the red colour. Now study the chart and read out what was happening when the market was near them.

A very dramatic buying took place around best buy level @ 1.6006, and also a decisive selling occurred around best sell line @ 1.6119.
Currently the market is rangebound. Best buys and best sells are in a profit. Not indefinitly though.

Kindly notice that the series of arrows are not random. The simplest test is flipping a coin.

Flip a coin and try to get 8 heads in a row. The three sigma level represents about the same likelihood of tossing more than eight heads in a row. Five sigma on the other hand would correspond to tossing more than 20 in a row. A five-sigma result is highly unlikely to happen by chance, and thus an experimental result becomes an accepted discovery. These rules are used in quantum physics for example.

On the basis of this principle, my post with the boiling GBPJPY (19 heads in a row) becomes an accepted discovery. Markets are not random. They are being pushed for a reason. There is a mind, or minds behind it.
Attachments
gbpusd5.07.gif
gbpusd5.07.gif (47.49 KiB) Viewed 2264 times

Paul&Paul

GBPUSD updated

Postby Paul&Paul » Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:13 pm

Currently the market is rangebound. Best buys and best sells are in a profit. Not indefinitly though.

Attachments
gbpusd5.07.gif

Paul&Paul

GBPUSD updated

Postby Paul&Paul » Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:16 pm

Attachments
gbpusd5.07.gif

Paul&Paul

GBPUSD M5 chart with semafor3, triggers, fractal expansions

Postby Paul&Paul » Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:53 pm

GBPUSD M5 charts with semafor3, triggers, fractal expansions.

All marked triggers yielded at least 4.669 of their size.
Due to the fact trigger sizes are different, we obtain different targets in terms of pips.

Since July 4 those gains are
56 pips
28pips
74 pips
74 pips
42 pips.
Total 274 pips.
Attachments
gbpusd5.07x.gif
gbpusd5.07x.gif (46.5 KiB) Viewed 2304 times
Last edited by Paul&Paul on Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “forex”