Ezakimak's Trading Blog

forex live trades, setups, charts

Moderator: moderators

Ezakimak

Postby Ezakimak » Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:17 am

lazygeorge wrote:
Ezakimak wrote:If you are interested, there have been some perfect signals for this tonight on AUDUSD and EURJPY. Currently, the EURUSD trade I just finished and also the GBPUSD have hit or are near previous resistance points and have popped out of their channels, so they might be worth watching to see if they turn and head off southwards.

I'm off to bed though!

I wish you all a million pips tonight 8)
Hi Ezakimak

Nice thread :)

I am trading with renko using a similar concept to dchappy's latest thread 1-2-3,but this is interesting.

If possible could you share your settings for the regression channel(standard deviation and lookback period) and also where can i find that cci indi and what settings you use for cci??

TIA

Lazygeorge,

The CCI Woodie is attached. It was posted in dchappy's Ninja Platform thread, which is where I downloaded it from. In the pic below you can see the settings.

Will attach a pic with the channel settings in a moment...

Attachments
CCI Woodie.mq4
(8.26 KiB) Downloaded 205 times

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Ezakimak

Postby Ezakimak » Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:21 am

Lazygeorge,

Here is a pic with the regression channel settings. All the other std deviations are set to 0.

Hope this helps. Always demo trade anything and get comfortable with it and 'know' it before letting any real money near it :D

lazygeorge

Postby lazygeorge » Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:00 am

Ezakimak wrote:
lazygeorge wrote:
Ezakimak wrote:If you are interested, there have been some perfect signals for this tonight on AUDUSD and EURJPY. Currently, the EURUSD trade I just finished and also the GBPUSD have hit or are near previous resistance points and have popped out of their channels, so they might be worth watching to see if they turn and head off southwards.

I'm off to bed though!

Hi Ezakimak

I am trading with renko using a similar concept to dchappy's latest thread 1-2-3,but this is interesting.

If possible could you share your settings for the regression channel(standard deviation and lookback period) and also where can i find that cci indi and what settings you use for cci??

TIA

Lazygeorge,

The CCI Woodie is attached. It was posted in dchappy's Ninja Platform thread, which is where I downloaded it from. In the pic below you can see the settings.

Thanks Ezakimak,

will check it out later when im back from work,how did you get just the dots on cci?? also when in these trade where are you putting your stop...
above or below the sema???

TIA

Ezakimak

Postby Ezakimak » Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:28 am

lazygeorge wrote:
Ezakimak wrote:
lazygeorge wrote:

I'm off to bed though!

Hi Ezakimak

TIA

Lazygeorge,

Thanks Ezakimak,

will check it out later when im back from work,how did you get just the dots on cci?? also when in these trade where are you putting your stop...

TIA

My pleasure Lazygeorge,

Feel free to post up some charts so we can compare trades :D

If you open up the settings for the Woodie, change all the colours to 'none' except for lines 4 and 5 - these are the squares / dots. That should set you right.

The nearest semafore can be a good spot for stops. My renko blocks are 10 pips, so sometimes I will use a stop of two blocks. Other times I will use recent support / resistance level. I normally decide based on what the chart's recent activity tells me.

Don't work too hard today ;)

lazygeorge

Postby lazygeorge » Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:57 am

Ezakimak wrote:
lazygeorge wrote:
Ezakimak wrote:
lazygeorge wrote:

I'm off to bed though!

Hi Ezakimak

TIA

Lazygeorge,

Thanks Ezakimak,

TIA

My pleasure Lazygeorge,

Feel free to post up some charts so we can compare trades :D

If you open up the settings for the Woodie, change all the colours to 'none' except for lines 4 and 5 - these are the squares / dots. That should set you right.

The nearest semafore can be a good spot for stops. My renko blocks are 10 pips, so sometimes I will use a stop of two blocks. Other times I will use recent support / resistance level. I normally decide based on what the chart's recent activity tells me.

Don't work too hard today ;)
HEY Ezakimak

Thanks,will do that with cci.

Im off to work now but i'll post charts later if an opportunity presents itself :D

Ezakimak

Postby Ezakimak » Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:13 am

The EURUSD trade I opened this morning is still open. Price has been dilly dallying all day. It has just pulled down a bit - maybe the Tokyo / London overlap has put some action back in the market...?

Ezakimak

Postby Ezakimak » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:06 am

Excellent, things are going as planned!

Profit locked, trailing stop in place. Whatever happens now it'll be winner!

Ezakimak

Postby Ezakimak » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:00 am

Just come back and checked the charts. My stop on the EURUSD was hit on a pull back. Got a few pips in the bag so all good since it was against the trend.

I am much more comfortable trading with the trend methinks :)

Ezakimak

Postby Ezakimak » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:42 pm

Morning!

Here is a trade I started just before. Let's see how we go!

Ezakimak

Postby Ezakimak » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:46 pm

Heading out now, target set!

Will check in when I get back....

Return to “forex”