DUKASCOPY or MB TRADING ???

discussion on brokers, order execution, order automation and everything broker-related

Moderator: moderators

tking

Postby tking » Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:40 pm

I have been reading all these posts and researching long enough to know that there is no perfect broker, but there are certainly those that are not good and some that are far better than others. Dukas is the best I have found at this point.

Tresor - as has been discussed here earlier and elsewhere, use MT4 for your charting and use JForex for the trading. If you do enough trading with MT4 you will learn how nice JForex is and you will be much more happy with it. I think the rest of your comments are valid concerns about all of the fine print in the agreements, but you will find that with all broker agreements. You will just have to go with the one who offers you the best results.

webmail4tom - Your first post here on Kreslik was yesterday and today you expect an apology from a very experienced trader who gives you some good advice. If you stick around here long enough and do a lot of reading, you will learn a lot and you will also figure out that you have made a big mistake.

dragon33 - thanks for all of your assistance

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

rushN4

Postby rushN4 » Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:45 pm

webmail4tom wrote:
I can assure you that the servicedesk of dukasopy is real and fast.
If there are issues i connect with them over skype and the problem is always solved very fast.

Thanks for telling us your experience.
As I said before, I am on Demo and there my experience was not like yours. My Skype calls were never picked up, instead a chat window opened and the overall message was "Running Live is all different".
So all what I said was, that why bother going for a Demo if all is different when switching to Live.

Market makers DO NOT PLACE REAL TRADES, they can choose to do it or they just let you think they did it.

So what?

The execution is much faster as everyone else believe me.

Why should I?
See, fact is that you are happy with Dukas, good!
Fact is that Tresor pointed out some very strange details within their paperwork clients have to sign.
If this doesn´t bother you, because you either did not read or understand those parts or you just don´t care at all, good.

you have a personal account manager you can contact.

Yes, I know, my personal Dukas account manager calls me every week to ask how it goes and if I am ready to transfer money. No, he was not very interested to hear about platform, login and slippage problems. But he told me about a contest where I can win a golden watch ...

but in gods name stop spreading s**t when you even didn't try them

I am sure, if you think about your above statement again, you feel sorry and it was not your intention to behave like a dork. Apology accepted and I will not comment any further.

The question here is who is the Dork in this conversation? lol

im sure it is not dragon........ :roll:

webmail4tom

Postby webmail4tom » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:24 pm

The question here is who is the Dork in this conversation?

Rush, you are using Dukas, MBT or another Broker?

webmail4tom

Postby webmail4tom » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:42 pm

I have been reading all these posts and researching long enough

Tking, thanks for talking about your experience with Dukas compared to others! What other brokers have you used or tested so far?

valid concerns about all of the fine print in the agreements, but you will find that with all broker agreements

Here comes the point where I simply do not know if other "ECN´s" let you sign that they can always act as market maker. If that´s the case I am sure it acts just as safety net (like most other fine print) and Dukas would just provide the same fine print like all the others and would not make someone more suspicious compared to other ECN/broker or whatever.

expect an apology from a very experienced trader who gives you some good advice.

Sorry, but I was missing the advice in Dargons post. Furthermore I had the feeling that I did not spread s**t. Additionally I do not expect an apology, I took it for granted. But since we are all here to learn it might be time to get back to find out if Dukas is the best and what other opportunities might appear over time.

I will certainly post my experiences, good or bad, if it´s of any value for someone.

Tresor

Postby Tresor » Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:31 pm

webmail4tom wrote:How much money is involved for such a connection?

Here is his post about this: http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... =interbank

I have no idea how much it costs to get connected directly to interbank market.

Tresor

Postby Tresor » Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:45 pm

tking wrote:I have been reading all these posts and researching long enough to know that there is no perfect broker, but there are certainly those that are not good and some that are far better than others.

True.

tking wrote:Tresor - as has been discussed here earlier and elsewhere, use MT4 for your charting and use JForex for the trading. If you do enough trading with MT4 you will learn how nice JForex is and you will be much more happy with it.

Looking at charts in MT4 and executing trades via JForex is a solution, not a perfect one, but a solution anyway.

I tested JForex and it failed in most areas I believed were crucial for me. So I will rather not fall in love with this application. Basic math was wrong - I posted some of the findings + screenshots somewhere in the forum.

tking wrote:I think the rest of your comments are valid concerns about all of the fine print in the agreements, but you will find that with all broker agreements. You will just have to go with the one who offers you the best results.

I have been living long enough to be aware of the reality and accept it rather then fight with it :smt043

webmail4tom

Postby webmail4tom » Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:32 pm

Tresor wrote:
webmail4tom wrote:How much money is involved for such a connection?

Here is his post about this: http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... =interbank

I have no idea how much it costs to get connected directly to interbank market.

Thanks for the link.

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:05 pm

webmail4tom wrote:
I can assure you that the servicedesk of dukasopy is real and fast.
If there are issues i connect with them over skype and the problem is always solved very fast.

Thanks for telling us your experience.
As I said before, I am on Demo and there my experience was not like yours. My Skype calls were never picked up, instead a chat window opened and the overall message was "Running Live is all different".
So all what I said was, that why bother going for a Demo if all is different when switching to Live.

Market makers DO NOT PLACE REAL TRADES, they can choose to do it or they just let you think they did it.

So what?

The execution is much faster as everyone else believe me.

Why should I?
See, fact is that you are happy with Dukas, good!
Fact is that Tresor pointed out some very strange details within their paperwork clients have to sign.
If this doesn´t bother you, because you either did not read or understand those parts or you just don´t care at all, good.

you have a personal account manager you can contact.

Yes, I know, my personal Dukas account manager calls me every week to ask how it goes and if I am ready to transfer money. No, he was not very interested to hear about platform, login and slippage problems. But he told me about a contest where I can win a golden watch ...

but in gods name stop spreading s**t when you even didn't try them

I am sure, if you think about your above statement again, you feel sorry and it was not your intention to behave like a dork. Apology accepted and I will not comment any further.

I am just a big player in forexland, trying to give something to the community which i have used to stand where i am now.

You don't have to believe me but i tried a lot of brokers and when you make as much money as i am then you will know when your broker is playing with you. When you play a few thousands you don't know anything because they aren't interested in you because you don't have anything.

No further comment on you :roll:
Trading is like cycling, first you need to learn how.
Two options: you either lose or win!

webmail4tom

Postby webmail4tom » Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:54 pm

I am just a big player in forexland

when you make as much money as i am

...................... :smt038 .....................

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:12 pm

webmail4tom wrote:
I am just a big player in forexland

when you make as much money as i am

...................... :smt038 .....................

Yes make yourself popular you're doing fine :P
Trading is like cycling, first you need to learn how.

Two options: you either lose or win!

Return to “brokers”