DUKASCOPY or MB TRADING ???

discussion on brokers, order execution, order automation and everything broker-related

Moderator: moderators

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:12 am

Molecule6 is not the only IB ou there but it is the one with the best rebates!

Jforex is the best platform you can use. Dukascopy takes between 20 and 25% of the whole forexmarket.

About the liquidity i have to check on eu because i don't trade that pair. But i can assure you they do not have liquidity problems.

The bankgarantuee is there but it is only for big accounts.
Trading is like cycling, first you need to learn how.
Two options: you either lose or win!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:23 am

dragon33 wrote:Molecule6 is not the only IB ou there but it is the one with the best rebates!

Jforex is the best platform you can use. Dukascopy takes between 20 and 25% of the whole forexmarket.

About the liquidity i have to check on eu because i don't trade that pair. But i can assure you they do not have liquidity problems.

thanks

it is 100k for the guarantee correct?

edit-----------------------

i guess i could just pull up the site and look---- lol
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

tmanbone

Postby tmanbone » Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:59 am

es/pip wrote:
dragon33 wrote:Molecule6 is not the only IB ou there but it is the one with the best rebates!

thanks

Can someone explain what the bank guarantee is all about? Thanks,
"The simplicity of the markets is it's greatest disguise"

T

IN-XS

Postby IN-XS » Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:41 am

Tmanbone from what I understand the bank guarantee lets you keep your funds in your own bank account, so you always have access to your funds.

bredin

Postby bredin » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:08 am

When you have your bank issue a guarantee your money is placed in a term deposit at the bank. You most certainly DO NOT always have ACCESS to your money until the guarantee is discharged. It is an insurance policy, and used quite often for private lending and in property transactions. BGs are often used instead of a deposit, especially for off the plan purchases which wont settle for 12+ months.

A guarantee can be written against non-cash assets, such as property, so in this instance you could trade a 100K account with as little as $1500 (the fee for writing the BG), secured by your house, instead of actually extending or writing a new mortgage, and is much much cheaper.

G.
Welcome to the era of "Guns and Maskies" Trading!
The previous message contains discretion. Viewer nudity is advised.
Insanity Industries Indicators Here
Insanity Industries on YouTube!

M6Andre

Postby M6Andre » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:57 am

Good day members ! I am Andre Gauthier President of Molecule6.com. I was invited by a fellow member to join this forum so I can answer a few questions and hopefully help some traders. I am giving 45% rebates to traders using us as Introducing Agent...

About the bank guarantee when trading at Dukascopy. Bank guarantees are for accounts 250K or more. It is permitting you to keep 80% of the money in your local bank in your country. Your bank need to issue Dukascopy a letter that says that the money is looked in your account and can be transferred if you lose money trading. There is a small fee at your bank to do so but you get a small interest on your money that more or less covers the letter fees. This way your money is secured by your bank against fraud or bankrupt of the broker. But, you are not safe against your trading :-) . If this apply to you or other readers here and would like more details, contact me at ag@Molecule6.com as I have an account set up this way.

Andre

M6Andre

Dukascopy 56 days demo is possible !

Postby M6Andre » Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:04 am

M6Andre wrote:Is it Jtrader or Jforex? One of those, the demo is only 14 days, but they told me to download and demo as many times as I liked. I think they are looking for customers, they're down to 1k for account opening minimum. Since I first downloaded they call every couple of weeks. Who/what is molecule6? I've got three accounts ThinkorSwim, MBT, and FXCM

It is possible for Molecule6.com members (or not yet members) to ask for a 2 times 28 days demo. The demo will be good for 28 days and renewable for another 28 days. To get this speacial 2 X 28 days demo, you need to send an e-mail to Raivis Zile at raivis.zile@dukascopy.com. saying this :

" I am with Molecule6.com and would like to get a Login and Password for a 2 X 28 days (MT4 or JForex) demo."

It is right that you can request demos as many times as you want... Better do it from my Website at http://www.Molecule6.com

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:12 am

es/pip wrote:

thanks

It is 250K
Trading is like cycling, first you need to learn how.

Two options: you either lose or win!

M6Andre

How to use JForex videos (Dukascopy Institutional Platform)

Postby M6Andre » Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:14 am

billie-on-air wrote:Thanks for joining in Tmanbone, im using the JForex demo , hard to switch if you're quite used to mt4 but hopefully will get the hang of it soon.

JForex is a simple platform to use but to make the learning curve as small as possible, I made available some videos about how to use JForex at Dukascopy and some others for automation tools that I give for free.

Go here for viewing :

http://www.molecule6.com/en/how-to-videos.html
http://www.molecule6.com/en/jforex-auto ... ideos.html

Andre

M6Andre

Postby M6Andre » Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:28 am

dragon33 wrote:
es/pip wrote:

thanks

It is 250K

Yes, the minimum account value for using the bank guaranty option is 250,000 USD in any currencies (you can have accounts based in EUR, USD, GBP, YEN, CAD, AUD)

Return to “brokers”