ZLINES...

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

Mr. Hyde

Re: ZLINES...

Postby Mr. Hyde » Wed May 16, 2018 1:07 pm

brettnchrism wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:
Never be afraid to ask if you are unsure. Sometimes it's easy to forget that just because we know what we've put on a chart and can see easily, it isn't always clear to others.

Lem is right feel free to ask anytime. I ask him a million questions and not only does he answer those, he always give me more info then even asked for. Now if he is willing to do that with me, then if is only fair to pass it on. The hightime frame overlays are just there one to see if trading with color, 2 the break of a 4hr low or high can be a good place to add to a position 3 the 1hr lets you see smaller time frame momo and then having it on the 15m gives you the ability to get in earlier on a trade.

You seem to do well just looking at a 4hr and 1hr chart timeframe and if that works for you then by all means practice and master it.

Hey thanks a bunch Lem and Mr Hyde I appreciate the help a bunch. I started this journey 9 years ago and have struggled with consistency. Most likely due to not sticky with one style of trading. So far the Z Lines make the most sense and I have been doing very well as long as I am patient. I would like to look at the ES and can you suggest a US broker platform? I also will switch to a H4 chart like you guys so I have same look. I use Oanda for trades but use fxchoice for MT4 chart. Again I appreciate your help again.

I use fxchoice for the ES and Oanda for my 4hr charts, so you are good to go.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

brettnchrism

Postby brettnchrism » Wed May 16, 2018 2:01 pm

OK todays NY session trade. The only thing I could find daily mo on UJ came back to 50% and also a pointy place break out. Waited for the engulfing bar on the M15 got in on the test of engulfing bar 17 pip stop. I can only see a weekly target about 76 pips away.
Your friend Brett

brettnchrism

Postby brettnchrism » Wed May 16, 2018 4:17 pm

brettnchrism wrote:Image

OK todays NY session trade. The only thing I could find daily mo on UJ came back to 50% and also a pointy place break out. Waited for the engulfing bar on the M15 got in on the test of engulfing bar 17 pip stop. I can only see a weekly target about 76 pips away.

+20 on the UJ long couldnt see any targets except the week so top of range was good enough...
Your friend Brett

brettnchrism

Postby brettnchrism » Wed May 16, 2018 4:31 pm

Mr. Hyde wrote:
brettnchrism wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:
Lem is right feel free to ask anytime. I ask him a million questions and not only does he answer those, he always give me more info then even asked for. Now if he is willing to do that with me, then if is only fair to pass it on. The hightime frame overlays are just there one to see if trading with color, 2 the break of a 4hr low or high can be a good place to add to a position 3 the 1hr lets you see smaller time frame momo and then having it on the 15m gives you the ability to get in earlier on a trade.

You seem to do well just looking at a 4hr and 1hr chart timeframe and if that works for you then by all means practice and master it.

Hey thanks a bunch Lem and Mr Hyde I appreciate the help a bunch. I started this journey 9 years ago and have struggled with consistency. Most likely due to not sticky with one style of trading. So far the Z Lines make the most sense and I have been doing very well as long as I am patient. I would like to look at the ES and can you suggest a US broker platform? I also will switch to a H4 chart like you guys so I have same look. I use Oanda for trades but use fxchoice for MT4 chart. Again I appreciate your help again.

i dont see the es on fxchoice can us residents use that broker?
Your friend Brett

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Wed May 16, 2018 4:34 pm

brettnchrism wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:
brettnchrism wrote:

Go to market watch and right click show all.

brettnchrism

Postby brettnchrism » Wed May 16, 2018 4:44 pm

brettnchrism wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:
brettnchrism wrote:

Got it thanks neve had to do that....
Your friend Brett

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Wed May 16, 2018 5:06 pm

brettnchrism wrote:
brettnchrism wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:

Got it thanks neve had to do that....

Your welcome

arkan1976

Postby arkan1976 » Wed May 16, 2018 5:44 pm

9 hours waiting...
it was worth it
Attachments
GBPUSDM15.png
GBPUSDM15.png (77.92 KiB) Viewed 2965 times

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Wed May 16, 2018 7:11 pm

Mr. Hyde wrote:
Here would have been a picture perfect trade from yesterday. I would bet that Dragon and PTG would have traded it almost the same.

You had a 50% retrace on the 4hr from swing high to low, that was also at the same area of a 4hr momo 50%, which was almost the same area as the breakout short. 3 different reasons for a horzi line, all 3 almost in the same spot. Confluence.

Drop down to the 15m. We see price made a daily high and 1hr wick high that price couldn't close over at 5am est. Then at 10 am we get are red 15m bar down that turn the 1hr and 4hr red. Took a short rat trade at 131.20, hard stop at 131.40. Then you had a chance to add right at 12 est. The 3 red x's show possible exits.

EURJPYH4.png
EURJPYM15.png

This is exactly what I need to rack into my brain.
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Wed May 16, 2018 7:37 pm

brettnchrism wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:
Never be afraid to ask if you are unsure. Sometimes it's easy to forget that just because we know what we've put on a chart and can see easily, it isn't always clear to others.

With you, I, and Adeel back in a fb chat group again it’s like old times when we had FXAddicts on skype.
All started in the 2% club with TRO back in the late 2000’s.
Hey, Where is Matt Thomas?
He is the only one missing.
Country Bumpkin has got to have High speed in Whatcheer, IA by now. LOL
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

Return to “beginners forum”