We are living in a dream!

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

newscalper

Postby newscalper » Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:19 pm

I wouldn't worry about it. It's just stealthtrader come to stir it like he does every year. He'll be off on trade 2 win next and then forex factory. Regular as clockwork :lol:

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

bredin

Postby bredin » Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:42 pm

webcom wrote:The "brocker" thing was a way to show my disbelief after reading so many negative but credible and well documented reactions on various Forex forums My only hope is that somehow there are means "to cheat the cheater"(plese remark the quotes).The narrow path known by the Giants only.Or ,is this one the Ultimate Myth?The Forex market in my opinion has failed to come out in Daylight with its Winners and Companies as credible as Fund Management Companies,Banks etc.When a "brocker" .What can one Think about FXCM being fined Millions by FNA for not allowing the "positive slippage" get to the customers,value =8M!What about the majority of bucket shops" regulated" in Cyprus or an Island of their choice.How do you profitable guys avoid these schemes?NB I am not asking about your strictly currency trading methods but how you avoid to be cheated.I know ,it sounds like the village idiot talking to the pub-keeper but I take this risk.

Banking?
You mean the institution built on the legalised fraud and counterfeiting known as fractional reserve lending?

Fund Management Companies?
You mean companies designed to use other peoples money to gain control of financial markets by simply being large enough to control prices?

You've got a strange definition of credible.

as to forex brokers:
I cant get stopped out, since I dont use stops. I couldnt care less about a few pips of slippage since i trade big charts. Theres literally nothing of consequence that they can do short of refusing to give my money back, and reputable brokers are governed by powerful agencies and judicial systems.

Good gods man, just find risks and remove them with common sense, just like you would in any investment type.

G.
Welcome to the era of "Guns and Maskies" Trading!
The previous message contains discretion. Viewer nudity is advised.
Insanity Industries Indicators Here
Insanity Industries on YouTube!

roctao

Postby roctao » Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:25 pm

all his talk of horse racing reminds me of this story:
Horse #3 just finished first in a close race with horse #76.
As #3 is trotting off the track 76 comes up and says
"Hey nice race"
3 thanks him quietly, 76 takes a second look and says
"I notice your limping. Are you ok?"
#3 replies
"yea, but my hip hurts and I don't know why!"
#76 says
"that is strange. Ya know mine hurts me a little too. I wonder if it was turn..."
Just then a dog steps up to the fence and says.
"Strange?!? with all the growth hormones and steroids that they.."
#76 rares back pushing #3 out of the way and yells
"Wow!...Look!...a talking dogg!!!!!!"

danielledavidson

Re: We are living in a dream!

Postby danielledavidson » Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:16 am

I have to agree with you that Forex is not the best thing in the world. I know that there are a lot of people who go with them, and I'm honestly not sure why they do in the first place. I think that it's just a huge mistake because there are people there who are just looking to scam you. They have some unhonest people there who will try to sell you things that are just a scam. They pretty much just want to take your money.

webcom

Postby webcom » Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:38 pm

danielledavidson wrote:I have to agree with you that Forex is not the best thing in the world. I know that there are a lot of people who go with them, and I'm honestly not sure why they do in the first place. I think that it's just a huge mistake because there are people there who are just looking to scam you. They have some unhonest people there who will try to sell you things that are just a scam. They pretty much just want to take your money.

I considered this thread closed after I got the answers I needed from some devoted forex cheer leaders.Specially from "the man who talks to the horses" above.I`ve been notified of your post and I notice that you definetely are not one of them, making your post unique!I agree with you that forex on margin or forex for the people is a huge worldwide scam.

dchappy

Postby dchappy » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:12 pm

webcom wrote:
danielledavidson wrote:I have to agree with you that Forex is not the best thing in the world. I know that there are a lot of people who go with them, and I'm honestly not sure why they do in the first place. I think that it's just a huge mistake because there are people there who are just looking to scam you. They have some unhonest people there who will try to sell you things that are just a scam. They pretty much just want to take your money.

I considered this thread closed after I got the answers I needed from some devoted forex cheer leaders.Specially from "the man who talks to the horses" above.I`ve been notified of your post and I notice that you definetely are not one of them, making your post unique!I agree with you that forex on margin or forex for the people is a huge worldwide scam.

Hi Web , It's been over 2 yrs since your 1 st post and you still have the same view about FOREX ?...I have been trading now for almost 2 decades and if it is a dream ..please don't wake me up ..FOREX has been a blessing to me and my family . It has given us the ability to be completely self reliant financially .Trading FOREX has allowed us to be in control of our time and to do just about whatever we want ,when we want . I hope some day you will learn to trade successfully so that you can experience the same things ..If you are looking for some help , this forum has all the practical info that a new trader needs to succeed .Please post a current trade and we/I will be more than willing to give some advice ..Never Give Up .....Chappy :smt023

dchappy

Postby dchappy » Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:17 am

dchappy wrote:
webcom wrote:

Hi Web , It's been over 2 yrs since your 1 st post and you still have the same view about FOREX ?...I have been trading now for almost 2 decades and if it is a dream ..please don't wake me up ..FOREX has been a blessing to me and my family . It has given us the ability to be completely self reliant financially .Trading FOREX has allowed us to be in control of our time and to do just about whatever we want ,when we want . I hope some day you will learn to trade successfully so that you can experience the same things ..If you are looking for some help , this forum has all the practical info that a new trader needs to succeed .Please post a current trade and we/I will be more than willing to give some advice ..Never Give Up .....Chappy :smt023

EDIT ....BTW, I am not trading this fall/winter , but I did see this nice EU trade @ London open today . I see that Tyger also caught it for 90+ pips . So, it can be done ...just have the right attitude .
Attachments
Screenshot_2015-10-15-21-11-46.png
Screenshot_2015-10-15-21-11-46.png (85 KiB) Viewed 5818 times

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:53 pm

dchappy wrote:
dchappy wrote:
webcom wrote:

EDIT ....BTW, I am not trading this fall/winter , but I did see this nice EU trade @ London open today . I see that Tyger also caught it for 90+ pips . So, it can be done ...just have the right attitude .

Why did you use a slow MA to show this trade instead of a TL?
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:19 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:
Why did you use a slow MA to show this trade instead of a TL?

My guess is that he uses a TL of around the same angle as the slow MA...

dojirock

Postby dojirock » Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:32 pm

Last I knew he uses a 34ema? which is the same cross p;oint as the macd zero line

doji
It always takes Momentum to break Momentum!
"A small loss is just as satisfying as a large gain" -MO
"Sometimes we need to stop learning and start thinking...."
"Once you stack, you'll never go back!"

Return to “beginners forum”