We are living in a dream!

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

bredin

Postby bredin » Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:27 pm

webcom,

I hear your frustration.

mine is currently that you cannot spell 'broker'

This year I have added a zero to my account, and trade through Dukascopy (Switzerland) and GoMarkets (Australia). Both payout reliably and quickly.

To the task at hand;
Markets are zero sum. if they werent then a fundamental assumption of economics would have been proven wrong already.
Put simply, there must be a bunch of losers for me (and guys like dragon, withnail, MO, et al) to keep on making money. The numbers of losers will always outweigh the number of winners.
Welcome to life.

This also means the same thing for stocks, bonds, futures, options, etc. These markets are also zero sum, and anything you whine about in forex applies to them.

Quite frankly, I doubt you could make money in any market for one simple reason: your attitude sucks. You're looking for reasons to fail, and ready to blame anything or anyone else for your failure.

If Ive been trolled then thats cool, too.

G.
Welcome to the era of "Guns and Maskies" Trading!
The previous message contains discretion. Viewer nudity is advised.
Insanity Industries Indicators Here
Insanity Industries on YouTube!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

webcom

Postby webcom » Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:48 am

The "brocker" thing was a way to show my disbelief after reading so many negative but credible and well documented reactions on various Forex forums My only hope is that somehow there are means "to cheat the cheater"(plese remark the quotes).The narrow path known by the Giants only.Or ,is this one the Ultimate Myth?The Forex market in my opinion has failed to come out in Daylight with its Winners and Companies as credible as Fund Management Companies,Banks etc.When a "brocker" .What can one Think about FXCM being fined Millions by FNA for not allowing the "positive slippage" get to the customers,value =8M!What about the majority of bucket shops" regulated" in Cyprus or an Island of their choice.How do you profitable guys avoid these schemes?NB I am not asking about your strictly currency trading methods but how you avoid to be cheated.I know ,it sounds like the village idiot talking to the pub-keeper but I take this risk.

Captain Pugwash

Postby Captain Pugwash » Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:12 am

webcom wrote:.How do you profitable guys avoid these schemes?.

You have two top traders telling you Duckascopy (swiss) is a reliable broker - that is a recommendation in my book.

Yes - there are scams out there -

"wherever great opportunity exists - there the sharks will gather"

The problem with most "forums" is that they are populated by the 95% of losers.

Each of these losers labours under the illusion that they are "smart" ( some are - that makes it harder for them to get the next point) -

They cant believe that they can lose so consistently against people who know what their doing.

So they whine about anything they can blame - bar themselves.

You have to read between the lines on broker reviews - cut out the garbage from the true scams - maybe you can only do that when you can trade
"MOJO 1)Self-confidence, Self-assuredness. As in basis for belief in ones self in a situation. Esp/In context of contest or display of skill such as going into battle. 2)Ability to bounce back from a debilitating trauma and negative attitude YEH BABY

webcom

Postby webcom » Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:00 am

Thank you Captain Pugwash.If by "people who know what they are doing" you mean top traders It`S OK for me.I like Dukascopy and I am in their demo Contest.It doesn`t suit me so well because a number of my strategies are based on hedging which is not allowed in Contest.If top traders recomand Dukascopy then I`ll give it a try.

Thank you all for your time and advice!

dchappy

Postby dchappy » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:09 pm

Until you change your belief system, you will never become a successful trader.

Trading is all about patience and trust .

If you believe that brokers are out to get you and cause you to fail , you will be correct .

Why would a broker ( who only makes a profit when you place a trade ),

try to stop you from trading ?

The broker is not the problem .....it is your mindset .

( ..and yes Foex can be profitable , Gain Capital has been my broker for 10 yrs . )

webcom

Postby webcom » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:40 pm

@dchappy,I Think we agree that retail traders orders never reach the "real market".How that would be?Broker loans you 20x(at 1:20leverage) your Money to put it in the real market (no margin trade there,no) and guess what? you loose and broker looses 20x.What we can at its best is to consider Forex Trading as a derivative market.You are buyng the right to buy/sell a currency pair at a certain rate.If that rate never happens you loose the difference.Or, some will call it betting.Nothing wrong in this!I agree that theoretically a broker can live well on loosers (those who loose a trade).But apparently they can`t.They have the means,opportunity and legal right to fix the game.Why shouldn`t they do it?At races you have the actual development of the game,nobody can say a horse was down for a nanosecond and then won the race.If the horse was down it was down and finished for that race.If the contrary happens it would be a wonder but millions would have wittnessed it.(At this moment you may have understand that is spikes i`m talking about).I agree taht a brocker wins Money on spread and fees,but your goal is to win so that after taxes you have a penny left for you.A penny less for the broker.How can he like that?Or, his profit is based on newbees not enought trained for Forex.But be aware that broker has to pay even you, an experienced and profitable trader.Would they share the cake with you?If not sufficient "green" traders in the pyramid what do they do?What I `m questioning is the Forex bussiness model as I understand it.But of course I may be completly wrong!I am very flexible in my mindset and I appreciate you guys recommending reliable brokers,in fact that is the only thing I need to know!No more no less!And dchappy if you`ve been a trader for 10 years I guess that you have to be profitable.Thank you for your input.

newscalper

Postby newscalper » Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:24 pm

webcom wrote:@dchappy,I Think we agree that retail traders orders never reach the "real market".How that would be?Broker loans you 20x(at 1:20leverage) your Money to put it in the real market (no margin trade there,no) and guess what? you loose and broker looses 20x.What we can at its best is to consider Forex Trading as a derivative market.You are buyng the right to buy/sell a currency pair at a certain rate.If that rate never happens you loose the difference.Or, some will call it betting.Nothing wrong in this!I agree that theoretically a broker can live well on loosers (those who loose a trade).But apparently they can`t.They have the means,opportunity and legal right to fix the game.Why shouldn`t they do it?At races you have the actual development of the game,nobody can say a horse was down for a nanosecond and then won the race.If the horse was down it was down and finished for that race.If the contrary happens it would be a wonder but millions would have wittnessed it.(At this moment you may have understand that is spikes i`m talking about).I agree taht a brocker wins Money on spread and fees,but your goal is to win so that after taxes you have a penny left for you.A penny less for the broker.How can he like that?Or, his profit is based on newbees not enought trained for Forex.But be aware that broker has to pay even you, an experienced and profitable trader.Would they share the cake with you?If not sufficient "green" traders in the pyramid what do they do?What I `m questioning is the Forex bussiness model as I understand it.But of course I may be completly wrong!I am very flexible in my mindset and I appreciate you guys recommending reliable brokers,in fact that is the only thing I need to know!No more no less!And dchappy if you`ve been a trader for 10 years I guess that you have to be profitable.Thank you for your input.

So you can spell nanosecond, sufficient and write very very very long sentences but you can't spell broker and you hate FXCM.

Hello Trader Number

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

webcom

Postby webcom » Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:17 pm

Fxcm was just an example by contraposition of a a broker with theoretically good credentials:quoted on NY-Stock Exchange regulated by NFA and still cheating on positive slippage of 8M$ found guilty and fined multimillions.What to think about all other brokers then?You got it?Contraposition,no other reson.It was only a common sense observation.I am a little surprised you find it difficult to read long sentences.Most high-school manuals are written that way,with long and boring phrases not to mention Forex education books.

Thank you all for your time and informations.

With this I consinder this thread CLOSED

newscalper

Postby newscalper » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:01 pm

:lol:

Captain Pugwash

Postby Captain Pugwash » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:57 pm

webcom - i am just being helpful here

have a look at your large block of text

Then compare its readability with the use of paragraphs in a post

The internet does not work like paragraphs in a book with human perception.

the pc screen NEEDS paragraphs to be read

If you don't believe me have l a look at some websites
"MOJO 1)Self-confidence, Self-assuredness. As in basis for belief in ones self in a situation. Esp/In context of contest or display of skill such as going into battle. 2)Ability to bounce back from a debilitating trauma and negative attitude YEH BABY

Return to “beginners forum”