We are living in a dream!

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

webcom

Postby webcom » Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:28 pm

NO I am no Troll.I am exactly as many on this forum in search of the truth and wishing one day I will be able to trade live.But not Before I find people profitable in Forex.Is simple as that.I know people very profitable in the stock market they can show me the Money and telll about the transactions but noone in Forex is able to do that.A stock trader can be profitable many years in a row.Can one single Forex trader tell the same.I was fascinated by xtremeforex succés story with a new BMW and stuff.Is there a Forex brocker to allow you to take away from him a BMW?I strongly doubt it.But think that is true!I would like to know the name of the brocker!And once again I am no troll but one who be able to make Money in Forex.I have hundreds of screen time and if my strategies work well my intuition works even better.Sorry if I offended someone here but that was not my intention.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

webcom

Postby webcom » Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:36 pm

NO I am no Troll.I am exactly as many on this forum in search of the truth and wishing one day I will be able to trade live.But not Before I find people profitable in Forex.Is simple as that.I know people very profitable in the stock market they can show me the Money and telll about the transactions but noone in Forex is able to do that.A stock trader can be profitable many years in a row.Can one single Forex trader tell the same.I was fascinated by xtremeforex succés story with a new BMW and stuff.Is there a Forex brocker to allow you to take away from him a BMW?I strongly doubt it.But think that is true!I would like to know the name of the brocker!And once again I am no troll but one who be able to make Money in Forex.I have hundreds of screen time and if my strategies work well my intuition works even better.Sorry if I offended someone here but that was not my intention.

webcom

Postby webcom » Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:43 pm

webcom

Postby webcom » Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:53 pm

roctao

Postby roctao » Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:49 pm

Damn dude DEMO..this kinda b.s. because your scared to go live?....its only money. Go to OANDA open up an account for $50 and go for it.
Rule number #3: if you don't take a step forward you will always be in the same spot

newscalper

Postby newscalper » Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:46 am

:lol:

Trade stocks then.

What was your problem again?

webcom

Postby webcom » Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:28 am

Thanks roctao and sure, I can do that.But I still didn`t get an answer if one can have a decent (partial)income trading well in Forex.If this thought is realistic or ...just a Dream.

webcom

Postby webcom » Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:41 am

@newscalper I have a stocks portfolio but this most long term investing.Short time is Forex more attractive.Are you profitable in Forex?Is your brocker a reliable one?

Postby Karma » Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:30 am

Maybe I don't understand but why would any single market be exempt from manipulation?

Isn't a theory like that a little ridiculous?

Theoretically, forex should be the hardest market to manipulate because it's the largest market. A million dollars or so injected into any given currency should have no reaction. However that could wreck a penny stock...

So which sounds more stable?

I agree with roctao, put $500 together and start trading. It's not worth doing if it's not really money.
"Profit is found in a thinking mind. If you come to this . . . with pen and paper in hand then you will fail to find the beauty that exists within yourself." - MightyOne

webcom

Postby webcom » Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:01 pm

@Karma you are right if you `re talking about the Real Forex Market with presumable 3-4 billions moving per day. But I think we have agreed on that Retail Forex is a betting bussines,no real Money is involved. On Forex forums(i`ve red them all) people complain about the manipulation of price in various varints by the brocker.The others who prize the same brocker are formulated in such a way that ALL seem fake.What is the truth?Are YOU profitable in Forex or are you convinced that ...one day you will succeed.Do you know a fairly honest brocker?To put 500 $ and to inregiment me in the long row of brocker feeders is not an option.Even good forums like Kreslik and all others are coverd by an aura of secretness of subtile hints and a very difuse sense of fear of the Giants.Once again,I want nothing more than bet against the Retailers but I have no clue about their honestity in the long run.I am not a gambler I studied currencies and their behaviour TA,and much much more,acktested a lot of strategies what I need is a honest brocker.This is my secon questions ,the first was if anyone is profitable Forex.

Return to “beginners forum”