TygerKrane's Pip-Pickpocketing

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

TygerKrane

Re: TygerKrane's Pip-Pickpocketing

Postby TygerKrane » Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:28 pm

My blueprints for the week:
I actually plan on making a major re-analysis after Monday closes.
Yes, blueprints are ALWAYS in a position to changed, but something about the way I've done these analyses, tomorrow might make it charge even moreso

UCad:

NCad:

EG:

TJ:
Last edited by TygerKrane on Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:31 pm

... But if this moment would come by drinking a few more Coronita-ritas each time before trading...Let the Drunken-Style Bank Draining begin! :smt030 :smt027

I've been drinking the Moscow Mules lately (ginger!).

There is no real secret to trading...
trade away from extremes, within space, to range expansions.

Maximize potential, normalize risk, trade to a percent.

And yes you can understand this:
Analysis is WHAT YOU SEE, it is not magic.

GBPNZDecnM15.png
GBPNZDecnM15.png (48.15 KiB) Viewed 3045 times

Ignore the blue circle ^^

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:14 pm

TJ Short trade that did me in for the week:

Note the difference between the highs on the M15 BID charts, and the highs on the M3 ASK charts. At 2P, M15 BID chart gaps down to open at my Sell Stop order...this is me instantly getting triggered AND taken out of the trade!
Again, the M15 BID chart looks BEAUTIFUL far as my Short analysis goes... :evil:

(Animated gif)

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:48 pm

I think I will be Short all week long in this now...As it has exceeded my 42.16 expectation for a Long move.
(In the pic, I meant to say '100+ Gap Up'.)

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:20 pm

TygerKrane wrote:
MightyOne wrote:
TygerKrane wrote:MightyOne,
Looks like you removed one of your latest posts from my thread :?:

I remember b/c I had a snazzy reply ready, I just didn't get to write back...

I don't remember what I wrote or why I removed it, but feel free to reply anyways :wink:

Aaaah, yes, I remember more now, now that you've confirmed that I'm not crazy 8-[

It was actually something encouraging, to the tune that I'm very close to having a superb grasp on the markets...

I was gonna reply that if this ah-ha moment would come by understanding pine CONES, and tv CHANNELS, then that's a train that I simply would NEVER catch...

But if this moment would come by drinking a few more Coronita-ritas each time before trading...Let the Drunken-Style Bank Draining begin! :smt030 :smt027

MO and ESpip are/were the drunken masters :D
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:45 pm

Oh, okay! I see how that works now...

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/ ... s-of-limbo

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:49 pm

RESET
Apparently I've changed...
as my account went below $2000 (and stayed there), I was no longer able to trade it as a serious account. Besides from trading without committing to a higher timeframe bias, I know it must've been gambling when I didn't even bother to calculate proper lot sizes anymore.
So I took some time off to focus, and see what I could learn from those moments of bad discipline.
  • Also, to refamiliarize myself with what exactly it is that I want to pay attention to, as far as reading PA goes.
  • Also, to re-evaluate my expectations of my trade entries (to avoid getting over-confident about any particular market-turn that I am predicting.)
I am going to take one more week off to review things, then bring my account back up to $2200, and begin trading again, this time with a calmer, more patient perspective. (It will be easier this time around since I no longer have an end-of-year deadline that could possibly push me to rush things.)

There were two things I liked about my last go-around tho, one being that I was pretty good with taking screenshots of the trades, from the entries, to various adjustments throughout the trade, to the closing.

Another thing I liked was getting a confirmation that I DID prefer to measure my lots in fractional amounts, starting with 1/12 of Max Lev. ((And using 75% of my account as the base to make this calculation.))
I considered using 1/16 and doing away with the fractional 75% of my real account, but,......no.

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:10 pm

With the latest changes in max leverage over at FXCM, I'm having trouble deciding what my main pairs will be.
I have a week to cut down the 11 pairs that are currently catching my eye, down to 8 or less.

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:17 pm

MO,
AS I LOVE GINGER, I had to give Moscow Mule a try.
And especially since my favorite drink to start off with when I go out is a Vodka Gimlet (vodka + lime), this was definitely up my alley!
Didn't have a copper mug, like they suggest serving it in, but it's now definitely a new mix I'll keep up my sleeve.

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:21 am

TygerKrane wrote:MO,
AS I LOVE GINGER, I had to give Moscow Mule a try.
And especially since my favorite drink to start off with when I go out is a Vodka Gimlet (vodka + lime), this was definitely up my alley!
Didn't have a copper mug, like they suggest serving it in, but it's now definitely a new mix I'll keep up my sleeve.

Funny that I was sipping on a Moscow mule as I read this post :wink:

I was in the mood for a Bourbon Apple Pie shot, but they didn't have apples at this particular bar.

Return to “beginners forum”