TygerKrane's Pip-Pickpocketing

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

TygerKrane

Re: TygerKrane's Pip-Pickpocketing

Postby TygerKrane » Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:52 pm

Trade of the day
Didn't get to add in.
+32 pips

NU Short: H8/H2/M15

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:22 am

Trade of the day
1/12 + 1/12 = 1/6
1/6 + 1/12 = 1/4
+92 pips

(Max Lev notes refer to my Fractional Acct Max Lev)

EU Short: H2/M15/M3

(Animated gif, open in another window if not working)

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:17 pm

Week 4; Ending: Oct, 16
1.77%
Entries: 31

By Friday, I was up only 3.63% , as a result of a nice TRYJPY Short I made. I decided to try and press the trade to get more out of it, but it didn't work out.
I can't be mad about my decision, it's the same decision process I've used to turn 8% weeks into 20% weeks many times earlier this year.
I *am* glad, however, in the way I exited out as the trade was going against my analysis.

Unfortunately, I still haven't gotten myself to do any of my trading notes reviews...

I might lose a day or two trading this week, TradeInterceptor is getting affected by some new U.S.regulations, so I need to redo my account setup so that I can still trade using their platform.

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:52 pm

TJ Short: H2/M15/M3

Could've exited here, for 3.63% on the week, but decided to try and press it for more...

(Animated gif, 7 charts)

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:03 am

Trade of the day
1/12 + 1/12 = 1/6
+58 pips

NU Short: H2/M15/M3

(Animated gif)

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:53 pm

=========================

ACCOUNT BALANCE $2072.03

=========================

Week 5; Ending: Oct, 23
-5.38%
Entries: 20

The last two weeks have been a blur, that's for certain.
If I can get the images together in a decent amount of time, I'd like to put out some losing trades that I did like.

What I remember about this week was that I had the really nice NU trade, afterwards, I had several mixed results trades, but by Thu early a.m., I closed the third of 3 losing trades in a row. Realized I wasn't thinking right, and decided to stop trading for the week with a weekly loss of -1.6%; chill out, and hopefully use the weekend to review.
But then there was a market spike that was giving me a better price on my trade biases I had, so I said, "What the hell?" and went for it.

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:58 pm

MightyOne,
Looks like you removed one of your latest posts from my thread :?:

I remember b/c I had a snazzy reply ready, I just didn't get to write back...

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:08 pm

TygerKrane wrote:MightyOne,

I don't remember what I wrote or why I removed it, but feel free to reply anyways :wink:

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:42 pm

Week 6; Ending: Oct, 30
1.67%
Entries: 12

The week was going slow but well. I was at the point where I had an order setup on TJ that would put me at 2/3 Max Lev of my Fractional Acct.
Wed, 2PM EST news, (I guess it was the U.S. FOMC or whatever releasing a statement or something, I vaguely overhead some type of meeting was happening this week.)
Anyways, TJ spread SUPER-widened...triggered my entry and hit a 35 pip SL in the same instant. The thing is, I wasn't intending for a 35p SL, it was the SL for the position I ALREADY had open on TJ, pre- Add-In...I would have adjusted the SL smaller, to normalize risk once the add-in occurred...
Anyways, PA immediately went my way, the BID-price charts look BEAUTIFUL as far as my trade plan goes. The whole incident just took the wind out of my sails for the rest of the week, my mind was already preoccupied with other things I needed to do for the week, and this just absolutely SAPPED my energy to do any more trading for the week.

Not that I'm upset with Forex or anything, I still love it like no other! :smt054

:smt055

One of those funny things that happens sometimes tho, I might be actively trying to trade, and it's hard for me to make any type of analysis that I would be fully confident in...and then I decide to stop trading for the week or whatever, and then as I continue looking at the charts for the rest of the week, damn near EVERYTHING looks so bloody obvious :lol:
Last edited by TygerKrane on Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:51 pm

MightyOne wrote:
TygerKrane wrote:MightyOne,

I don't remember what I wrote or why I removed it, but feel free to reply anyways :wink:

Aaaah, yes, I remember more now, now that you've confirmed that I'm not crazy 8-[

It was actually something encouraging, to the tune that I'm very close to having a superb grasp on the markets...

I was gonna reply that if this ah-ha moment would come by understanding pine CONES, and tv CHANNELS, then that's a train that I simply would NEVER catch...

But if this moment would come by drinking a few more Coronita-ritas each time before trading...Let the Drunken-Style Bank Draining begin! :smt030 :smt027

Return to “beginners forum”