TygerKrane's Pip-Pickpocketing

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

seedling

Re: TygerKrane's Pip-Pickpocketing

Postby seedling » Fri May 15, 2015 11:02 am

MightyOne wrote:
When a target is reached then your space is reset and your initial lot size is based on the target account size
(either $1390 or $1584).

Seedling,
With $10,000 I could still add a zero starting with $0.20 or $0.30 pips; & the delay would be insignificant:

$10,000 * 0.025% = $2.50/pip.
$1,000 = $0.25/pip

1st cycle: $0.25 to $0.75
2nd cycle: $0.75 to $2.25!

A long time ago I said "more risk is more risk, more profit is more profit"
he who has an ear let him hear :wink:

Got it, that is what I thunk..

" he who has an ear let him hear " nice :D

Cheers
"Intention transforms while attention creates." Deepak Chopra

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

PINKPANTHER5

Postby PINKPANTHER5 » Sat May 16, 2015 1:53 am

TygerKrane wrote:Anybody else ready for this MASSIVE Short that's about to tear the bottom off of the NU?? :!:

NU: (D1/H8/H2)

Are those zones supply and demand? That looks like a cool horizontal indicator.

Captain Pugwash

Postby Captain Pugwash » Sat May 16, 2015 10:29 am

TygerKrane wrote:Anybody else ready for this MASSIVE Short that's about to tear the bottom off of the NU?? :!:

The CoT (commitment of traders) report on NU

Just a heads up Tyger - look what happens to the NU after the noncommercial interest drops below zero - but for heavens sake this is jmho and I am wrong 70% of the time :) - Thanks to withnail to opening my eyes to this sort of thing.

2015-05-16_1032.png
2015-05-16_1032.png (152.06 KiB) Viewed 3754 times

I do have a clarify document I prepared - let me know if you want it - I cant post it as I have not asked withnail :evil:
"MOJO 1)Self-confidence, Self-assuredness. As in basis for belief in ones self in a situation. Esp/In context of contest or display of skill such as going into battle. 2)Ability to bounce back from a debilitating trauma and negative attitude YEH BABY

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Wed May 27, 2015 12:22 am

PINKPANTHER5 wrote:

Are those zones supply and demand? That looks like a cool horizontal indicator.

Hi PINKPANTHER,
Yes, those zones are my interpretations of Supply & Demand.
No, they are not indicators, there are no indicators on the charts.

The zones/lines I draw are based on what I remember from dojirock's explanation of his RB {Rock Boxes} (which I was last investigating around the end of July 2014). But from more recently however, based on what I've been picking up from Mercury's YouTube vids. I've watched most of his vids twice, but I want to get up to four times of watching them. For me, there are a few subtleties that sink in each time I watch them. It has improved my market-direction picking abilities, and has helped me feel better about targeting/transferring my trading plans to higher tfs.

I'll be honest, when I first started watching those vids I thought, "this is superbly vague bull$ht." But as I kept an open mind, and compared what he looks for to what I look for, little dim lights started to slowly flicker into existence...

Peace & Pips,
¥¥Krane¥¥

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Sun May 31, 2015 11:08 am

https://www.kreslik.com/forums/post80802#p80802

MightyOne wrote: Accumulation...do you remember what button you pushed to enter your first order? well push that button again :lol:

If I have 2 units and I add 1 unit then my space is reduced by 1/3 as (2/3) * x will be my remaining space; because I had 2 lots and I increased my total size to 3.
If I have 6 units and I add 2 lots then what is the size of my space? (6/8) * currentSpace, my stop falls to the 75% retracement of my stop loss and current market price.
If I gain 40 pips at $1.20 and move to a chart where each pip is $0.80 then my space is (1.2 / .8 ) * 40 = 60 pips.

Space can also work in reverse:
If you have 6 units and 25 pips and you reduce your size to 5 units then you gain 5 pips of space.

It might not make sense to you at the moment, but the more lots you add the greater your odds of succeeding; not just in reaching a %goal, but in overall safety as now you can reduce your size and multiply (inflate) your remaining space such that it never runs out.

Example: you start with 2 units and have increased your size to 18 units when something terrible happens and you lose all but 5 pips!
You can't do anything with 5 pips so you decide to revert back to 2 units. (18 / 2) * 5 = 45 pips @ 2 units. You draw your space from the
extreme but you end up entering at 30 pips from the extreme so you bank 15 pips (if this trade blows up you'll use those 15 pips!).
Now you look for a lower stop level and add enough size such that you will normalize your risk at a pointy place...2/3, +1 unit, moves your stop down to the 66% ret <--- where your risk is 'normalized'.

One of two things will happen:
1) you blow up your space and lose <1%
2) you increase your size and manufacture endless amounts of space, by reverting to smaller sizes, if things don't go as planned.

Once you understand the power of 'Space' fear goes right out the window; if you don't lose your space right away then it is likely
not going to be lost, you'll keep pounding away until the chart gives you the money.

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:48 pm

And sometimes...

You're actually right on BOTH your analyses ;)

Other than that, NU is OFFICIALLY below the March 2011 low; nothing but new money coming into the chart from here on out.

Goonslinger

Postby Goonslinger » Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:58 pm

Very nice! :shock:
"So let it be written; so let it be done."

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:47 pm

I won't lie, I saw the email notification that someone replied to my thread, and I thought to myself,

"$hit, someone is writing to tell me that the market actually fully reversed after a brief spike down!" :shock: :oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

8)

TygerKrane

Venting a little stupid issue

Postby TygerKrane » Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:44 pm

Just venting a little stupid issue I have...
I mostly know the answer already...I just have to sit tight for a bit and get comfortable with the reality:

How is it that I can be at max lev with +100 pips and be mostly ok with a PB of 50 pips (that is, if I have an even bigger target)

-but if I close out at +100 pips, let PA PB 30 pips, and then reenter at max lev...
I get all bent out of shape and wanna kick puppies :shock: if PA then pulls back another 20 pips. #-o

MightyOne

Re: Venting a little stupid issue

Postby MightyOne » Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:16 am

TygerKrane wrote:Just venting a little stupid issue I have...
I mostly know the answer already...I just have to sit tight for a bit and get comfortable with the reality:

How is it that I can be at max lev with +100 pips and be mostly ok with a PB of 50 pips (that is, if I have an even bigger target)

-but if I close out at +100 pips, let PA PB 30 pips, and then reenter at max lev...
I get all bent out of shape and wanna kick puppies :shock: if PA then pulls back another 20 pips. #-o

Alcohol helps :wink:

Return to “beginners forum”