TygerKrane's Pip-Pickpocketing

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

TygerKrane

Instant Self-Discipline - Ver. 2.0

Postby TygerKrane » Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:59 am

:!: :!: :!:

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Version 2.0

$1150 - 40% = $690

[font=Verdana]§§¤¤ Instant Self-Discipline, Weeks 1 - 10 ¤¤§§[/font]
[font=Verdana]§§¤¤ Instant Self-Discipline, Weeks 11 - 24 ¤¤§§[/font]

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:31 am

WOW thats Awesome TK! Well done!!!
:smt065

ZEN

Postby ZEN » Sat May 26, 2012 7:37 am

With all respect, you don't have to trade every day. I keep teling this to some of my friends involved in trading.
The hardest thing to achieve is discipline and then iron discipline.
Best regards!
Today it's better!

TygerKrane

Been gone for a bit...

Postby TygerKrane » Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:26 am

Actually, since my last post, I had only traded two weeks and then realized I DESPERATELY needed to prepare for my vacation, so no time for trading. {this is NOT a reply to ZEN, I just like to explain my sudden absence...I'm still a Forex Trader}

I should be back on the grind come second week of June. --Looking forward to it--

Peace Y'all!!

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

paweldobkowski

Postby paweldobkowski » Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:04 pm

Peace Krane!

:wink:
im gluten free intolerant

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:05 pm

Enjoy man! - Sheesh just noticed there could have been some confusion about my last post...

I really have been getting no sleep lately, but yeah TK I read it wrong, please accept my apologies if I came off as a douche... It was not intended so...

I believe all our little mistakes in life bring us closer to becoming self aware and realizing and applying those lessons learned to becoming better at what we do... ;-)

Imagine my disappointment when I closed out my trade on the EU for a mere 60 pips when I entered at 1.3280 a month ago...

Lesson learned MO's teachings hammered into my skull everyday... There is only one yearly extreme and you must trade off of it...

But yeah we live, we learn we misinterperate arrhythmic information... ya well we carry on, go on vacation, relax and come back and do it all over again...

See you soon ;-)
:smt065

ZEN

Postby ZEN » Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:18 am

Best regards to all. Enjoy the hollyday TygerKrane!
Jalarupa, discipline is the hardest thing to achieve and iron discipline is even harder. Trading is about self discipline.
I advise my friends to use multiple orders of the same kind. 3 orders of the same kind (don't exceed more 1 microlot for every 100 USD).
When you establish your target you close first order to 1/3 of the target, the second at 1/2 of the target and last around target. As your trade goes on you move your sl right below the entry point. You must have patience and discipline to achieve your goals.
Today it's better!

TygerKrane

Re: Instant Self-Discipline - Ver. 2.0, Weeks 1 & 2

Postby TygerKrane » Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:09 am

Week 1
4/16/12 - 4/20/12
17 entries
-2.41%

Week 2
4/23/12 - 4/27/12
14 entries
-1.96%

So, I'm just updating the records before I continue b/c I do want to keep on posting my account like that.

Other than that:

My ultimate goal, is to maintain a -%5 max loss each week, while maneuvering myself into a 20% trade every 2-3 weeks. :shock:

(I hate to set limits on myself, but, I honestly can't even imagine needing to strive for anything more.)

So it looks like I will be planting 2:1lev seedlings at this point.

¤ I am still trading by just price action, but am embarking on a TOTALLY different way of viewing the charts.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Other than that, what I learned on vacation, is that THIS girl always cheers me the hell up:

♫♥♥ Kyary Pamyu Pamyu ♥♥♫

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyary

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzC4hFK5P3g

~Krane

[font=Verdana]§§¤¤ Instant Self-Discipline, Weeks 1 - 10 ¤¤§§[/font]
[font=Verdana]§§¤¤ Instant Self-Discipline, Weeks 11 - 24 ¤¤§§[/font]

[highlight=black][size=117][font=Comic Sans MS]Instant Self-Discipline,[/font][/size][font=Tahoma] trackback, v2.0[/font][/highlight] wrote::!: :!: :!:

Version 2.0

$1150 - 40% = $690

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:21 am

Jalarupa wrote:Enjoy man! - Sheesh just noticed there could have been some confusion about my last post...

I really have been getting no sleep lately, but yeah TK I read it wrong, please accept my apologies if I came off as a douche... It was not intended so...

I believe all our little mistakes in life bring us closer to becoming self aware and realizing and applying those lessons learned to becoming better at what we do... ;-)

Imagine my disappointment when I closed out my trade on the EU for a mere 60 pips when I entered at 1.3280 a month ago...

Lesson learned MO's teachings hammered into my skull everyday... There is only one yearly extreme and you must trade off of it...

But yeah we live, we learn we misinterperate arrhythmic information... ya well we carry on, go on vacation, relax and come back and do it all over again...

See you soon ;-)

No worrys Jal!!
Yes, there was confusion, then I just figured I would try to trade so that you could really have something to congratulate me on!!

Peace
Krane

Captain Pugwash

Postby Captain Pugwash » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:20 am

Hi Tyger

I have held back from saying this for a few months now.

And , I know this is none of my business :oops:.....but.

Maybe you are not doing yourself any favours posting your account to the world- it might just be an unwanted stress? - in the background decision making of all your trades?

It seemed a really good idea when you first started - but if the psychological effect has not resulted with what you first intended - it might be time to drop the experiment?

You would lose no kudos (from me) if you went back to your old journaling technique.

sorry if I am out of order mate - no offence intended
"MOJO 1)Self-confidence, Self-assuredness. As in basis for belief in ones self in a situation. Esp/In context of contest or display of skill such as going into battle. 2)Ability to bounce back from a debilitating trauma and negative attitude YEH BABY

Return to “beginners forum”